Chapter 35

I forgot to add this in the last chapter but wtv. 

Josephine

Josephine

"Okay guys, make sure you have everything, because-" Jack gets cut off by Trevor who mimics Jack's voice to say "Once we're on the boat we're there for a while. Come on Dad we've done this before," He jokes patting Jack on the back, before stepping onto the boat. I laugh pressing a kiss to Jack's cheek before pulling him behind me. 

I nurse a hard seltzer as I soak up the sun, taking my clothes off to tan for a bit. All the boys are on the other side of the boat, probably talking about golfing now that their season is over. I feel a body block my body from the sun and press a kiss onto my lips. "Jack!" Quinn calls out as my boyfriend curses under his breath before pressing one more kiss to my lips. 

Quinn drives the boat around for a while before Jack starts pulling out a few towable tubes and wake surfboards. I throw my clothes back on before mixing some drinks for the guys while the boat isn't moving. Luke walks over to me with wide eyes as he watches me mix drinks, I look at Jack and Quinn before looking back at him and quickly sliding him a shot glass while his brothers aren't looking. 

He wipes his lips mouthing 'thank you' before turning around to help his brothers attach the boards and tubes to the boat. I mix some grenadine into a mix of Sprite and Tequila to make myself a Dirty Shirley. I leave it on the counter to ask Jack if he'd like me to mix him a drink. "Sure baby, whatever you're having," He smiles.

I turn back around to see Luca, drinking my cup. I smack him across the head causing him to choke on my drink. "Mom, what the fuck?" he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "What do you mean? You're drinking my beverage," I tell him trying to keep a serious expression on my face. 

He gives me an adorable grin that makes the serious look come right off my face, "Go away," I laugh, grabbing what I need to make another drink. "Can you make me another one, please?" He hugs me tightly. "Yeah," I sigh, but smile as he turns around to sit with Adam and Luke. 

After I mix a few drinks for everyone, and sneaking Luke another shot I sit on Jack's lap sideways, resting my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head, running his fingers through my hair, letting ourselves get comfortable on the boat. After sitting there for a while just talking about whatever, Trevor gasps, getting up abruptly.

Our eyes follow him to see where he's going and he pulls out some beer. "Shotgun contest?" He suggests causing the college boys to stand up agreeing it'd be fun. I stay seated on Jack as Trevor says, "Come on Jos, you're not afraid of losing, are you?" Little does he know.

"Are you peer pressuring me?" I joke, lifting my head from Jack's shoulder, Jack chuckles, sipping his drink before patting my butt, so I'll get off his lap, so he can participate in the shotgun contest as well. I stand up grabbing my can of beer, Quinn pulls his phone out recording the contest.