Chapter 34

A.N// Okay, this will be mainly a social media chapter with a litttttle writing but to avoid any confusion Josie has now finished her album and will be releasing her tracklist. I will include her tracklist with her inspo behind it:) hope you enjoy

 I will include her tracklist with her inspo behind it:) hope you enjoy

Tracklist and stories behind it:

Best: Josie wrote 'Best' after her first breakup with Brendan. She wrote it as a way to tell him, yes I really dislike everything and how you made me feel but I also know the downfall of our relationship wasn't one-sided. "Promise I don't forget all of my fault in this," she wrote it to be like at the beginning he fell hard and she thought "good," but as the relationship went on and it got worse she ends with "riddance," 

Before Josie fell for him she was seeing other people but Brendan was infatuated with her. She didn't see why it was an issue since they weren't dating but it hurt him a lot. And even though it hurt him he stayed, he let her lie and be like 'Oh I was at home,' even though he would follow her car to another man's house. (Yikes)

Amelie: As we know, our sweet Jack wrote this song. He wrote it throughout meeting Josephine. He would call his Mom and tell her everything about her. From how beautiful she is to how intelligent and interesting she was. A bit after they said I love you on a trip to Michigan, Ellen and Quinn tell Josephine about how Jack has in been in love with her since before they dated. 

After this, the boys had gone golfing and Josie stayed with Ellen. She told Ellen she wrote Jack's words into a song but changed the name to Amelie. Which was what her parents almost named her. She played the song for Ellen on the guitar and Ellen started to weep. 

"Josie, honey that's beautiful," Josie laughed while putting her guitar down and saying, "Don't give me the credit I just came up with what I wanted it to sound like. This is Jack's song," She tells her as she brings her in for a hug. 

"I've always wanted a daughter, I'm glad it's you," Ellen said to her as they hugged. Once Jack got home she took him upstairs to play him the song. "Tell me more, I would give all my time. All your words felt like a nursery rhyme. Comfortable, handing you my whole life," She looked up at him, meaning the words even if he was the one that wrote them. I end the song by telling him "You'll be in the credits, this is your song,"

"God fucking damn, Josie. You really know how to make me cry," He wipes his tears, placing my guitar beside us so he can pull me into a hug. "God I love you, you know that right? Tell me you know that," He sniffles. "I know it, I love you too Rowdy," I peck his temple. 

I know it won't work: This song was written right after Josie's second breakup with Brendan. She was really hurt when having to leave him but she knew she had to because staying would destroy her. She needed him to know she would walk away because he wouldn't change, and he'd never listen to her concerns for him.

Sweet Nothing: Josie wrote this song in the car with Jack while they were in Europe. It was right after they left Ireland. "Whatcha writing?" Jack asked her, with his hand on her knee. "A poem," I respond and he smiles before asking if he can hear it.