Chapter 27

Twitter:

Jackhughesfan1: MY FRIENDS AND I JUST BUMPED INTO JACK AND JOSIE AT THE STORE!!!

nicohughes43: tell us what happened 

Jackhughesfan1: Okay so, we were just going down an aisle when I heard him talking so I was like what are the odds? I walked over and see him holding a pack of soda, and she has a camera, and she was recording him. He saw us and stopped talking and she put her camera down. I asked him what they were doing and she said she was throwing a party and that a lot of his friends would be going so she asked him for help. After that I asked Jack if his gf was going😭😭, and he said yes. So he does have a gf😔😔  And apparently Josie really likes her, I think they're like close. Anyways that's kind of it, we got too shy to ask for a picture and they seemed in a hurry. 

Josiefan: NO WAY AWWW I'M GLAD JOSIE IS FRIENDS WITH HIS GF

nicohughes43: there's NO WAY!

hughesy8643: we lost him, and were so wrong😭😭 we literally thought him and Josie were together😭😭😭

LEAKED PHOTO:

someone took a picture of Jack, Josie, Trevor, and Mark all in bed together when they were asleep, and they posted it! 

rowdy86: IF I WAS JACK'S GF I WOULD KMS! THERE'S NO WAY SHE'S IN BED WITH HIM! SHE'S SUCH A FUCKING SLUT!

nicohughes43: I literally cannot believe this.

josiesangels: THEYRE ALL SO HOT 4SOME???

rowdy86: girl stfu^ she's literally so fucking dirty

Josephinelee reposted the picture:

 "What's friendship without a little bit of cuddling" - Trevor Zegras 

Josephinelee tweeted: 🥱🥱 

Trevorzegras retweeted Josephinelee's tweet: Lame ass friends if you can't cuddle with them after getting obliterated.

zeeegrassss: THEY'RE DATING I KNOW IT!

Jack💋: hey baby how are you doing? I saw everything on Twitter

Josie❤️: I'm okay, rowdy. I mean it's not amazing being called a whore and a slut, but I know I'm not home wrecking, and that I'm your girlfriend. 

Josie❤️: If anything it's a little funny

Jack💋: Alright, well I'll be over after practice, I miss your face