Chapter 26

Josephine

Disclaimer: Smut:)

"Boys, just send me a list of everything you want, and I'll get it," I say to my group Facetime with all the guys and some of Jack's friends. Texts roll in with the kinds of alcohol they want for tonight, as Jack and I roam the aisles for food. We pick up almost every kind of chips possible, before heading to the drink section for soda.

I pull out my camera and start talking to it, "I just now decided, I would film tonight. So here we are grabbing some of tonight's essentials, I'm with Jack here, and future watchers this is my boyfriend." I continue recording, just putting the camera down when Jack holds up some soda. 

"Wait J, How about-" He cuts himself off to look at the teenage girls staring at him. "H-hi," They walk over to him, and he greets them back, as he drops the pack of soda into the shopping cart. "What are you guys doing?" She asks us, and I smile softly before saying, "I'm throwing a party tonight, and I figured he could help me since it's half of his friends going." I laugh before their eyes widen. 

"Jack, is your girlfriend going?" They ask him, making my stomach twist and turn. I tilt my head to the side to watch Jack blush, pushing his lips to the side before saying, "Y-yeah she'll be there. If it's okay with Josie." He looks at me and I nod my head with big eyes. "Yeah of course she can come, I love your girlfriend," I reply, blowing a laugh out through my nose, knowing only we know the joke.

We talk with the girls a little longer before leaving because we're on a pretty tight schedule today. We unload all of the bags into the back of his car before heading to the liquor store. "You love my girlfriend, huh?" he laughs, pinching my thighs softly. "I do, I think she's a beautiful, funny, legendary gal." I tell him as he pulls out of the parking lot, "She is all of that, not to mention she's incredibly sexy, smart, and has the sweetest heart." He adds on, giving me those eyes. 

"Keep sweet talking me and you're going to get fucked tonight," I tell him, letting his hand inch up my thigh. His cheeks turn red and he has a permanent smirk on his face for the rest of the car ride. "Shit, I'm still recording." I laugh, turning the camera off. 

We pick up all the alcohol that people asked us to buy, adding on 20 shot glasses and a few funny ones. I show the cashier my ID, proving to be 21, before swiping my card to pay for everything. Jack helps me carefully place everything in the back, before driving back to one of my houses that's not as valuable to me as my personal one. I think I bought this house for parties because there was a humongous pool, a bunch of guest rooms, and a lake twenty minutes away.

When we step inside I see a few of the guys, moving furniture and carefully hiding anything that could be valuable in my shed. "What'd you guys get from the store?" Luca asks us, and I dump out seven packs of condoms. "Jesus, fuck. Why do you need so many condoms?" He asks me, picking up two different packs.

"Well some are just different sizes, but there are so many rooms you're telling me there's no chance you're having sex with someone tonight." I give him a look and he smiles, squeezing my body to his, "She's just looking out for us!" he yells to his friends that are outside. I nod my head, opening up the condoms to put some in every room. 

When I come back the house looks party ready, there's a table full of snacks and alcohol, shot glasses waiting to be filled up, and lights that give the party a better vibe. When the Umich boys walk in they groan. "What?" I ask, with furrowed brows. "We hate green, go blue!" they tell me like I was supposed to know that, I switch the green color to blue and they shake their heads. "Never mind green looks better," Jack and I had already tested out all the colors and we decided green looked the coolest.