Chapter 16

Josephine

"Well, well, well." a voice that doesn't belong to either of us or anyone I know says. Jack and I pull away from each other, I slightly jump away behind Jack as he groans loudly. I'm assuming he knows who the guy is, seeing as he's not in any rush to ask questions or kick them out. I focus my eyes on the man sitting on the couch and recognize a few of his features. Most of them being on the face of the man I was just having sex with. 

This must be Jack's older brother, Quinn. I've heard a bit about him from Jack and my dad. What a great first impression, huh? "Yeah, that's what you've been doing for," He checks his watch, referring to Jack's noises in bed, before directing his eyes to someone in the kitchen. "How many rounds was that, Moose?" Another man, taller than the two of them, wearing similar features to Jack and Quinn.

Lovely, I'm just meeting the whole family aren't I? Luke looks up, thinking to himself before saying, "Had to be like four rounds, at least." He says, shoving some cereal into his mouth from the box. 

Jack turns his body to me, with concerned eyes, and apologizes, "I am so sorry, I didn't know they were coming." To which Quinn chuckles before saying, "Trust me we didn't know, you'd  be cumming." Jack rubs his temples, unamused by Quinn's jokes. I found it funny, but not the time.

"I-I can go," I say softly before Quinn says, "No, please stay, we have so much to talk about." Jack gives him a look over my shoulder as he stands to introduce himself to me. "Quinn Hughes, Jack's older." He extends his hand to me, but I can't find it in myself to shake his hand when my hands were all over Jack's body. 

I wince and say, "Can I wash my hands first, before shaking your hand." He pulls his hand away and nods, giving me a soft smile. I run towards the kitchen, sliding past Luke, mumbling a "Hi," before thoroughly washing my hands. "Okay, better," I say as I make my way back toward Quinn and Luke who are now sitting on the couch.

He reintroduces himself to me, and this time I shake his hand. "Josie Lee, nice to meet you." I look towards Luke and he towers over me before saying, "Luke Hughes, I'm nineteen." He smirks, showing off the one that's clearly genetic. 

"Hah!" I laugh softly as I shake his hand, Jack flipping him off. "No more flirting with her, Luke," Jack says, making me giggle again and Luke throws his hands up in surrender. Jack holds my hips and says "Do you want to come with me, or will you be okay here?" He whispers just loud enough for me to hear. "I'll be okay," I reassure him with a smile as he leans down to kiss me, but stops to look at his smug-faced brothers.

He turns his back to them, kissing me softly. "Don't let them pressure you into answering anything you don't want to." He says kissing my forehead before walking out the door. Once Jack is gone I excuse myself to put some clothes on because I've been in a bra and panties with a sheer white button-up over. 

I run to Jack's room grabbing a t-shirt, and some shorts I left here. I leave his room, sitting on the couch in front of them. "Sorry, I can't speak to you guys if I'm not wearing actual clothes." I breathe out a laugh, they excuse it by lifting their hands.

"Okay, so Josie Lee?" Luke says, narrowing his eyes at me, asking me a question in that fragment of a sentence itself. "Yeah, Reggie Lee is my dad." I smile, loving their surprised reaction at the realization. "Get fucked!" Quinn says, shaking his head, reminding me of their brother when I first told him at the coffee shop.

It gets a little quiet and I look up from my lap to see them both just examining me. "What?" I chuckle, slightly nervous by their eyes. Quinn presses his fist to his mouth before saying, "We're just thinking." Luke nods his head, giving his brother a look that says a lot but because I'm not in on whatever they're talking about I'm not sure what it means.