🏞️Snow fight in the clearing 🌅

Published on: 3/14/23

I LOVED the way Outsiderssmp was done. I don't think any other SMP could top that. It was written so well I can even explain. I also have an AU for this if you guys want to read about it! And just because my school got cancelled because of snow here a story about it!
***************************************************************

Owen's POV:

Today was just another snowy day. Ocea was just playing in the snow with Magic. I watched from the door of my house. I kept it closed just so puddles didn't get cold. They both were like children. But the clearing would be completely different without them. I could hear their laughter. I was about to head back inside until I felt something hit my back. I turned to see Magic practically dying of laughter while Ocea was about to throw another one before looking away and started to fake whistle.

I started to walk towards them and I saw Magic quickly get up and start running with Ocea following right behind her. It looked like they were heading towards Graecie's house. So I took a quick short cut. Don't ask how but I've always been faster than both of them. I always was. Which is why I'm the leader of the runners. When I got there I saw Graecie outside.

"Graecie!" I said in a whisper shout.

She look over to me and saw that I still have snow on me.

"Owen what happened!?" "Did you fall or something?" She asked in a worry.

"No, it was Magic and Oeca. They threw it at me when I wasn't looking and then they ran this way." "So I wanted to see if you would help me surprise attack them." I asked. Then I heard Graecie start laughing.

"Of course I'll help!" "It will be so funny to see their faces afterwards." She said in a chuckle

"Okay then let's get ready " I said with confidence
***************************************************************
Small time skip , Still Owen's POV
***************************************************************
Me and Graecie were hiding in the trees. We saw Magic and Oeca sneaking low calling out for Graecie. We slowly got ready with the snow in our hands.

"Ready" I say in a whisper. "Aim." "FIRE"

We both jump down and throw all of the snow at them. They both started screaming and trying to get more snow to throw back at us. Soon more people started to come by since there was a lot of noise. When they got there they all got hit with snow and joined the fight. It was so much fun.

I hope the future of this clearing will stay like this. All of us together. The only person missing was Squidney but I think she would love just to sit down and enjoy some hot cocoa. Speaking of, after a while Graecie forced us all inside to warm up. She made and handed us all hot cocoa and some pastries. I sat by Rasbi and she look tired. I could only think of one thing to say to her.

"Are you okay Rasbi?"

***************************************************************
I MISS THIS SERIES SOME MUCH 😭 I loved how Owen would always ask Rasbi if she was okay.
Total words: 534