👑Playing Rough👀

Published on 9/25/23

Soooo I tried doing different kinks this time for a change

Kinks: spanking, punishment, rough

Quick thing! School has been fucking me over and I don't know the safe word- so I might be late with posting since I only have a few drafts left (and 1 request which I promise I'm working on when I can) so if you guys could request and give me some time! I promise I'm really trying to have free time. Jen out!

***************************************************************

Jimmy was over at Scott's empire. He was looking at all the snow outside through a window when he felt someone grab his waist and pull him closer. He turned his head to see his lover.

"Hi petal" he turned around and kissed him but Scott didn't kiss back. Instead he had a smirk on his face. "What are you trying Scott" Jimmy said in a playful tone. But Scott didn't talk instead started to lean closer right before their lips touched. Jimmy couldn't tell if this was Scott trying to be 'top' for once or what. They stayed like that for another minute before Scott bashed their lips together. They kissed until they needed air.

"Jimmy~" Scott whispered in his fins (Jimmy's fins act like ears).

"Yes love?" Jimmy responded as he slightly pet Scott's hair. He felt Scott move his hips so Jimmy decided to pull on his hair. When he did Scott let out a soft moan. "Being bad are we" Jimmy teased. That's when Jimmy wanted to try something. He slapped Scott's ass hard enough that there would only be a red mark.

"Aaa-Hh" Scott moaned in Jimmy's fin. As soon as Scott realized he hid his face in Jimmy's neck. Jimmy then grabbed Scott and took him up to the bedroom they both shared. He made sure the doors and windows were locked and shut before he sat down on the side of the bed with Scott laying on his lap.

"You will count each time but if you stutter or moan we restart, got that?" Jimmy said in a strict voice. Scott nodded as without warning Jimmy spanked him once. (Ngl the word spanked just makes me feel weird and idk why)

"One" Scott said right after a wave of pleasure went through his body. Jimmy then did it again but harder. "..Two" Scott was just able to say without stuttering. Then again. "ThrEe" Scott's voice hitched but Jimmy let it slide. Then Jimmy hit harder. "F-fuck" Scott moaned out.

"You failed honey" Jimmy teased as he ran his hand through Scott's hair. He heard him slightly whimper. "Do you want me to stop at all Petal?" He asked in a slightly concerned voice.

"N-no I want to keep going" Scott lifted his head up a little to look at his lover.

"Okay but if I got to hard or do something you don't like tell me, okay?" Jimmy asked as Scott nodded his head. Jimmy waited for a moment before restarting his 'punishment'. This time Scott was able to get to 5 when Jimmy stopped. He lifted Scott up so now he was sitting on his lap which caused some stinging but Scott liked it. "You alright?" Jimmy asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" Scott then grabbed the collar of Jimmy's shirt and pulled him into a kiss. "Jimmy please fuck me" Scott practically moaned out as he put their foreheads together.

"Is that what you want?" Jimmy pulled him closer.

"Yes" Scott said as he started to mess with the buttons on his shirt. Jimmy then grabbed Scott and laid him on the bed. He then quickly started to take off all their clothes. He then went to a drawer to get some 'things'.

"Do you want to keep going rough or not anymore Love?" Jimmy asked as he grabbed the bottle of lube.

"Keep going" Scott responded as he adjusted his position to get comfortable. Jimmy nodded as he grabbed another object from the drawer before closing it and walking back to his lover. He then put the second object to use. It was a cock ring that Jimmy immediately put on Scott. "Jimmy" Scott whined.

"Yes?" Jimmy looked a little confused.

"Just put it in me" Scott breathed out as he saw Jimmy put lube on his penis.

"You're needy today aren't you?" Jimmy laughed. He started by carefully putting the tip in. But right before he could ask anything Scott wrapped his legs behind Jimmy and pushed him inside which caused Scott to moan loudly. Though he thought he was fully in until Jimmy started thrusting in and out of him each time going deeper and harder.

"F-fuh JimMY" Scott almost screamed out. The bed then started to shake by how fast Jimmy was going on his lover.

"Fuck your t-tight" Jimmy huffed out through his heavy breathing. He then started to feel himself starting to get close.

"PlEaSe JIMmY" Scott begged. Jimmy knew it was because he wanted to cum but Jimmy made him wait. Soon Jimmy released into his lover as he took the cock ring off of Scott causing him to scream out in pleasure. Jimmy started to place kisses all around Scott's face telling him small praises.

"Are you alright?" Jimmy pushed some of Scott's hair out of his face. Scott only softly hummed in response. "Okay I'm going to pick you up so we can shower" Jimmy said as he carefully and slowly pick his Lover up with him letting out small whimpers.

Soon enough they were washed and laying in bed with new clothes and sheets. Jimmy had Scott fast asleep in his arms as he held his right hand. He looked at Scott's forth finger as he knew what he was planning soon.

"I hope you say yes" Jimmy thought as he fell asleep holding onto the love of his life.

***************************************************************

👀 Hmmm I might use part of this chapter for a later event in my other book that you guys should 100% check out ngl

Total words: 1015!!