👑Sleepy head👀

Published on: 5/23/23

Okay so I think I'm just going to go straight into it instead of trying to come up with a mini story with it.

***************************************************************

3rd Person POV:

Scott was over at The Sheriff's house. It was late but they stayed up for a bit longer. They both were just cuddling on Jimmy's bed sharing soft kisses. But since Scott is very cocky he started to deepen the kiss. Their hands stared to explore each other's bodies softly. After a while of a heated make out Scott started to tug on Jimmy's shirt.

"You wanna do this baby?" Jimmy asked making sure it was okay. Scott nodded in return. With that Jimmy pulled off both of their shirts. They both started for a second. Both of their bodies were littered in scars. So Jimmy kneeled down and started kissing each one Scott had. Once he was done he went back up and kissed his soft lips. His hands exploring the other's body. "Aahh~" Scott softly moaned into the kiss as Jimmy's hand started to run over his already hardened cock. More of Scott's soft moans filled the room. Jimmy loved hearing it. They both were way too tired to actually get into it so Jimmy had another idea. He separated from the kiss and brought Scott to the edge of the bed. Luckily he had already taken off his shirt for this. He pulled down Scott's pants and boxers showing his erection that had. He slowly started to lick the tip. He could hear Scott's quiet whimpers as he did so. He teased him for about a minute longer before taking more in. He slowly bobbed his head at first before slowly going faster. He moved his hand up to grab Scott's hand and put it on the back of his head. Scott carefully grabbed a fist full of hair and pushed Jimmy further. He didn't want to be too rough since they both were tired. After about 3 minutes Scott started to buck his hips forward to get more pleasure from Jimmy's mouth. Scott could feel himself reaching his climax. Soon the white liquid full Jimmy's mouth. He swallowed most of it with some dripping out of his mouth.

Jimmy got up and smiled. He went out of the room for a minute to get a rag and help Scott clean up. Afterwards they got changed once more that night and cuddled up in bed. Scott laid on Jimmy's chest. Jimmy had his arms tightly are him keeping him close. Soon they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

***************************************************************

Like I said in my info page, I'm not the best at this 😭 but hopefully you guys enjoyed!

Total words: 456!