Table Of Contents

Published on 6/12/23

This is where you can (hopefully) find the chapters you want to read easier!

You are also able to see sneak peaks here! (As long as I remember to put them down)

Here are some things to note: for any backstories I won't put much since I want people to wonder and actually read and think what might happen in the story, this is already very long and will continue so it might be a pain but it'll probably be easier if you want to reread a chapter but can't find it.

ALSO REQUESTS WILL COME FIRST!!! So mostly instead of having the writings that I made in order the requests that I have finished will be posted for that week!

~~~~

👑Flower husbands 🌷🌅

Scott had a long day but thankfully he gets to spend his night with his beloved husband who was with waiting for him even though it was very late.

~~~~

🏞️Snow fight in the clearing 🌅

Magic and Oeca test the waters by throwing snow at Owen the making an run for it. Luckily Owen runs fast and gets Graecie to help get them back and the other members join in on the fun as well.

~~~~

👑In The Past 💥🌫️-->🌅

Fwhip's past. But even with tears Sausage and Gem are always there for him.

~~~~
Incorrect Quotes

Part 1, one many more!

~~~~

👑 Sick day 🌷🌅

King of Chromia had forgotten that working in the rain for 2 days straight isn't the best idea. Thankfully the big and tough sheriff checks up on him.

~~~~

👑HEAD CANNON TIME!!!!

It's in the title man what do you need me to say?

~~~~

👑We meet again 🎏

After years apart Jimmy and Lizzie are reunited with each other once and for all.

~~~~

👑Such a Tease 👀🌷

They fuc-

~~~~

👑The Night It Happened...🌫️

Scott's past. This is when Xornoth first turned into his demon form taking any life in sight as Scott and Jack fled into the woods.

~~~~

👑Nightmare🌫️->🌅

Scott has a nightmare about his past but thankfully his husband helps him through it.

~~~~

👑 It's your fault...

Fwhip teases Lizzie at a meeting with the Emperors and it doesn't end too well.

~~~~

About me!? 🤢 AND AU🌝

Who's this 'GenderJen' she sounds annoying ngl

~~~~

🏞️After The Maze...🌫️

Well... It's after the events of the maze