🏞️A Trio, A Fruit Trio🌅

Published on 8/7/23

Requested by: geminitay67

Can you maybbeeee do some fruit trio in that one au- thing that I forget the name

Some what future Jen, it's an AU that the dead people mostly don't have their memory. Which is mostly what my AU was at the start but I tend to time skip waaaay too much.

Request noted! Please enjoy! I hope I did good.

***************************************************************

They were alive. None of the survivors knew why. But they didn't want to test the waters and ask. But they did notice that they all just stood there confused. Not really remembering much other than their own names that the Maze Operators told them.

A few days had passed and some of the 'dead' Outsiders started to interact with each other. Especially 3 of them with some unique colours in their hair. Rasbi who had white hair and a red streak in the front. Apo with brown hair but also with a red streak in the front. Then Owen who had brown hair with an Orange streak through his hair. They were outside sitting under some trees and talked to each other. They chatted until Owen realized something.

"Guys are names are like fruits!" He instantly sat up as the thought came to his head. The other two looked at him a tad bit confused. "Okay so heard me out" Owen got up in front of the 2 'new' people he had 'just newly met' the few days prior. "Like Owen is Owenge aka Orange, and you Rasbi like Raspberries and Apo like apples!" He said excitingly.

"Oh yeah I see it now" Apo finally realized what Owen was talking about.

"How can you see it if he said it out loud dum dum" Rasbi jokingly mocked.

"We can the... THE FRUIT TRIO" Owen practically yelled out. Luckily they were alone. The other 2 agreed. "And the trees we're at have apples and oranges while raspberries grow in the garden nearby" Owen said as he looked around. He then reached up and grabbed an Orange. Apo did the same but he grabbed an apple while Rasbi got up and picked a raspberry from the garden. They all just held them out in front of them with the fruits just about touching each other. "To the Fruit Trio" Owen said.

"To the Fruit Trio " Rasbi and Apo said in sync with each other. After that they checked the time. They had spent the whole day outside chatting until a guard told them they had to head back. Once they did they still held on to their fruits.

"We should show Graecie" Rasbi suggested.

"Yeah" Apo said excited in telling the others. It took them a minute to get back to the 'house' or whatever they all live in. None of them actually know.

~~~~

"GRAECIE" They all yelled as they got into the living room.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She yells out. They trio quickly go to her to tell them about their new trio name. As she heard them enter the kitchen she turned to face them and saw them holding the fruits. "Why are you holding fruits" she asked confused.

"FRUIT TRIO" They all said excitingly. Graecie's face went sad for a moment before smiling again.

"That is amazing you guys" She smiled at the trio.

"Can we make pie out of the fruit" Rasbi asked slightly bouncing with excitement.

"Of course we can!" Graecie then walked over to the refrigerator were she got raspberries and got some apples and oranges from a bowl on the counter. The trio got excited and started to help.

"Does orange pie even exist" Apo asked as he looked through a recipe book.

"Yeah turn the page" Graecie said not even looking at which page Apo was on.

"Graecie's a witch" Owen teased. Which Graecie laughed and only responded with a 'rawr'. Soon they had finished making the pies which felt like forever. None of them even realize it was 11 p.m. "Apo I will throw the hottest pie in your face if you push me again" Owen playfully said as he felt the pies to see which one the hottest one was.

"No bad Owen" Graecie said as she lightly bopped him on the head. "And Apo be nice while he's carrying things" Graecie activated her 'mom'.  "Now apologize to each other"

"I'm sooooorry Apoooo" Owen said dramatically.

"I'm super duper extremely soorrrryyy Owe-" Just as he was saying Owen's name Rasbi hit him with a frying pan.

"RASBI" Owen and Graecie both yelled as Apo leaned onto the counter trying to get Their balance back.

"It was annoying me and this isn't the first time I've done this" She said as Graecie grabbed the pan from her. Owen grabbed an ice pack for Apo to put on the back of his head.

"Bad Rasbi, Apo you okay?" Graecie asked.

"Yeah I'm all good" Apo got off the counter still holding the ice pack to the back of Their head.

"Sorry Apo" Rasbi apologized.

"APOlogize" Owen whispered not realizing the others heard him. He didn't notice until they started laughing.

"Eat pie" Rasbi said as they stopped laughing looking at the raspberry pie on the counter.

"Okay we can eat the pie now and put the rest in the fridge for the other members." Graecie said as she grabbed a knife and some plates. Owen ate some of the orange pie, Apo ate some of the apple pie (ngl apple and pumpkin pie hits different) and Rasbi and Graecie had some raspberry pie. Once they finished Owen cleaned the dishes as he talked to Rasbi and Apo about what they can do the next day. Graecie had to go to her room to check up on Oeca since she heard a thud as if something fell. Though after some time they headed back to their rooms to sleep.

~~~~

The next day they had all woken up but they saw something in their rooms. For Owen he saw 3 plushies, them being different fruits. An orange, apple, and a raspberry. He didn't know who had put them into his room but he grabbed them and hugged them.

For Apo and Rasbi who shared a room. Apo woke up to see some pins next to him he was most focused on the apple pin and Rasbi had plushies of the different pies. They didn't know who gave them it but they didn't care very much. For now... They just wanted to be happy. So hopefully they can stay like this for a while...

***************************************************************

I hope I did well on this! Took me a bit to make this so I hope you all like!

(Also if anyone of you guys like the Sun and Moon Show I am SOO EXCITED FOR LUNAR TO BE REUNITED WITH SUN AND MOON)

Total words: 1146!