👑We meet again 🎏

Published on: 3/24/23

This is when Lizzie and Jimmy finally meet again after years of being apart.

***************************************************************

3rd person POV

"Jimmy let's go!" His uncle called for him.
"Coming!" He yelled back.

Jimmy ran to his uncle's side as they stepped out of the house.

"So what are we doing again?" Jimmy asked.
"You forget a lot of things don't you?" "I'm taking you to see what a trade with another empire is like. You'll need to know this when you take over for me" he said with a smile on his face.

Jimmy started to become a bit worried. He didn't want to mess anything up for his uncle. He didn't want this other Emperor to think that he was weird or something. But he just kept a smile on his face as him and his uncle started swimming to the Empire.

When they got there Jimmy thought it looked somewhat familiar. But he just brushes it off. He followed his uncle to where they would meet the other Emperor. That's when he saw a girl with pink hair. She looked like someone he knew. The girl from a picture his uncle would show him. She stared back at him. Jimmy couldn't help but shift his stance while she stared. Then he felt his uncle put a hand on his shoulder.

"So queen Lizzie it seems that you recognize my nephew here?" He said with a smile.

Jimmy looked over at him confused. His uncle looked at Jimmy and then at Lizzie. He took a few steps back.

"His name is Jimmy."

That is all Jimmy heard before he was quickly wrapped into a hug and tackled by the pink haired Emperor. Jimmy couldn't understand anything. He was confused. His head hurt. He saw as the girl cried.

"I've missed you so much little brother" she cried as she brought them back to their feet but stilled hugged him.

That's when it hit Jimmy. He doesn't remember much of it now but when he was younger he ran away from home. He ran away because his parents would always fight and sometimes put him right in the middle of it. As much as his sister tried to protect him it didn't work. He ran away at 7 and he never looked back.

Jimmy felt the tears build up in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around the girl. He couldn't remember her name even though his uncle had said it before. His head hurt to much. He started to feel tired as he felt her pull away from the hug. He felt her grab his hand and when he looked over at his uncle all he did was nod and they went inside her castle. His uncle went back to the Cod Empire. He looked at the girl as she brought them up some stairs that were right in front of the entrance and took him to the right of it. She then opened a door to show a familiar looking room before he heard her talk.

"Do you remember anything Jimmy?" She asked
"Kinda but my head hurts to much." Jimmy replied

He heard her softly sigh.

"This was your bedroom." She spoke as she brought him into the room. "I only changed the bed to make it bigger for you"

Jimmy just looked around. It was neat. It felt like home. Well... It was his home but it never felt like it. Now it does. He felt safe.

"My name is Lizzie in case you forgot again" she spoke as she took Jimmy's hands.

He just smiled very sleepily. She then made herself bigger which Jimmy was not expecting. Then she picked him up and put him in bed.

"Uncle asked for you to stay the night." "So rest for now and I'll wake you up for dinner later, okay?" She spoke in a soft and calming tone.

Jimmy nodded and fell asleep almost instantly. He only heard as she got up and closed the door behind her. He missed this. He missed his sister. He missed her soothing voice. She was able to make any problem go away. He didn't ever want to lose her again.

***************************************************************
Ayyyyy was up! Hope you guys enjoyed this. I tried to not make it so confusing.

Total words: 721!