👑Such a Tease 👀🌷

Published on: 3/26/23

My first time writing this so I'm sorry if it's terrible 😭😓 also I couldn't decide to make this season 1 or 2 so you guys can decide!

ALSO THANK YOU LOVELIES SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS! I'M SO GRATEFUL 💕💕

⚠️Also one last thing I will probably try to just make new chapters on Tuesdays and Thursdays just so I don't need to rush anything. And give myself time to come up with stuff since I haven't gotten any requests!⚠️

Hopefully you guys understand, so please enjoy my crappy writing style!

***************************************************************

3rd person POV:

Jimmy was visiting Scott at his empire. This wasn't the first time he has been to Scott's empire but he couldn't help but feel nervous. It was just going to be the two of them. Which wasn't a problem since they have been dating for a while now, right? Well Jimmy still felt nervous. He didn't even know why. Usually they would just hangout, cuddle, makeou- ...Just thinking about it made Jimmy blush. He tried to cool himself down as he approached Scott's house. Then he knocked on the door and heard footsteps getting closer. Scott opened the door and smiled at the sight of his lover.

Scott quickly grabbed him and pulled him inside. Once the door was shut Scott pulled Jimmy into a kiss. Jimmy almost instantly kissed back. When they pulled away (because air exists sadly) they were both panting. Both of their faces were turning red as they looked at each other.

Jimmy impulsively grabbed Scott by his waist and pulled him into another kiss. He felt as Scott wrapped his arms around Jimmy's neck. Jimmy softly bit on Scott's lower lip asking for permission and Scott allowed it. He then pinned Scott to the wall by grabbing his wrists. Scott let out a soft moan as he was pinned.

Jimmy looked at the blushing mess that they both were. He also saw the lust in Scott's eyes. So he picked him up and took him to the bedroom. When they got in Jimmy placed Scott on the bed and took off his shirt. He saw as Scott blushed harder at the sight. So he took off Scott's shirt just to make it fair. Then he started kissing and leaving marks all over Scott's neck and torso. He could hear the soft moaning of his partner. It drove him crazy. He wanted to make him scream. So after leaving his marks he tugged on the rim of Scott's pants.

Scott gave him a nod for him to take them off and so he did. He also removed his own pants and both of their boxers. He looked at Scott again before laying him down on the bed. He then reached by the nightstand to grab the lube. He lubed up 3 fingers which made Scott whimper underneath him.

"Shhh it'll be alright baby. It's not your first time" Jimmy teased softly

He put one finger in Scott's hole and watched as he squirmed a bit to get used to it. He slowly moved it before adding the second one, earning a moan from Scott. He started to stretch him and then added his third finger.

"A-aahh Jimmy" Scott moaned trying to cover it with his hands.

After a few minutes Jimmy decided that Scott was stretched enough. So he put some lube on his cock and lined it up with Scott's hole.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked making sure what he was ready for it all. Scott nodded in return.

"Okay just remember if it starts to become to much tell me your colour, okay" Jimmy asked again. "Yeah o-okay" Scott stuttered.

(We stan safe words!)

Jimmy slowly entered Scott. "Aaa-hh f-fuck" is all he heard come out of Scott as he gripped onto the sheets. He waited until Scott was adjusted enough to continue. It didn't take him long before Scott nodded that he was ready.

Jimmy then started thrusting in and out of Scott. Slowly getting fast. Jimmy had already known where his G spot was and was able to hit it with each thrust. The room started to fill up with moaning and groaning coming from the both of them. As Jimmy could tell that Scott was reaching his climax he covered his hole with his fingers.

"J-imMy ple- ease" Scott begged. "Please what darling?" He asked with a lustful voice. "And what is my name to you?" Jimmy questioned as he thrusted harder into Scott. "AAaHh PleAse d-dAddY" he moaned at the overwhelming pleasure he was receiving. After for what felt for Scott an eternity Jimmy removed his fingers and they both came together. Once they both started coming down from their high Jimmy pulled himself out of his lover.

"You did so good baby" Jimmy praised as he picked up Scott. Jimmy helped clean the bed and themselves before taking Scott into the living room. They both now had on some comfier clothes. He laid Scott on his chest as they watched a movie with some blankets over them. Soon they fell asleep holding each other.

***************************************************************
Told you guys it wouldn't be any good! But I hope you guys do enjoy it, I tried my best! Don't forget to request anything if you're want to!

Total words: 899!