🏞️Outsiderssmp head cannons/concept!

Published on: 4/12/23

Note: Ori, Adrien, and Sillvia will NOT be added whatsoever in anything that I write. The only thing that you will see is when Ayngel meets her demise. Also this might continue to update as I come up with stuff about their pasts and stuff like that! That is all have fun reading!

***************************************************************

Stuff about the AU in general:

-They do not have powers because of the districts are controlled by whoever is in charge of the district

-if a district if fully destroyed some how they wipe it from anyone's memory (mostly they act as if it never existed in the first place)

-There is a way to escape the districts but it's not easy whatsoever

***************************************************************

Now the head cannons / how they all are now:

Owen (He/Him): He died in the maze by lava. He never wanted to hurt anyone, he was just raised that way. He still cares for Rasbi and Magic. He now has an orange streak through his hair from the lava and one of his eyes are also orange but it's hidden with his hair covering it. He was able to get Puddy back and Puddy forgives him. Bek and Soup like to go into his room to hangout and annoy him for being in there so much. He has 3 fruit plushies in his room but he doesn't know why. But he likes to have them close to him. They are an orange, a raspberry, and an apple. Sometimes his body will feel like it's on fire so he keeps his room a bit colder than normal so it would cool him down. He was sent to the maze because he killed Rasbi's sister who was the princess of District 8. He was also a War criminal. He was from District 15.

Apo (He/They): He died in the maze by Owen. He tried his best to help everyone. They are still sorry for pulling the lever and lying about it. He has an apple pin in his hair. They're not mad at Owen for killing him. The maze operators were able to get his horns back but they are very fragile at the moment. He stutters a lot still and has random breakdowns due to nightmares. He shares a room with Rasbi and they take turns sleeping. The one who isn't asleep keeps watch just in case. His chest will start to hurt which sometimes causes to have trouble breathing so Rasbi or whoever is round Them will put a small weighted blanket on his chest and make Them lay down somewhere. He partly volunteered to be in the maze but They also killed a human soldier that was being hidden in his village. They were from District 12.

Rasbi (She/They): She died in the maze by Owen. She likes to hide. They found out that They are able to fit inside the vents. They have a plushie of a raspberry pie that they like to use as a pillow. She was very shy in the maze. She liked to stay be Owen the most. Even though Owen betrayed Them, she later found out why he had the instinct to kill. Her legs do tend to hurt from time to time so the maze operators gave her pain medicine and a heating pad to relax the pain. But it only makes the pain less hurtful, it doesn't stop her legs from giving out and causing them to stop walking. They volunteered for the maze to get revenge for her sister. They were from District 8.

Graecie (She/Her): She survived the maze. She hates her family. They actually tried to get her back to brag about her surviving but she called them all out and refused to leave. She is usually by Oeca making sure he's not causing trouble. She still likes to make clothes with Magic so she uses her free time to make clothes for everyone. Oeca likes to draw different designs for Graecie to try and make. She also likes to cook so if anyone wants something they already have it in the kitchen. Her father sold her to the maze for money to pay off a debt. She was from District 14.

Oeca (He/Him): He died in the maze by himself. He still acts like a small child. Sometimes like Apo his chest will hurt a lot. So he also has a small weighted blanket in case he needs it. The maze operators put gloves on him (kinda look like boxing gloves) so he can't hurt himself or others. Graecie made a deal with them though that he can take them off if someone he trusts or asks to is watching him. Sometimes his eye will turn red and if it does it will start to hurt him. So someone usually grabs an ice pack for him and lays him down in case he loses control some how. He learned that he likes to draw and draws for Graecie to make on clothes. He also likes to cook or bake with Graecie. (Mostly to lick the spoon when they bake anything with chocolate) He was from the same District as Rasbi which makes him part demon. But they did experiments on him to try and use him for the war. They tried to make him human but it only partly worked. His skin became too pale but that was the only thing the saw wrong with him. Until one day he snapped and killed multiple people because they never got rid of his demon urges and with being experimented on without his consent he lost it. He was sent to the maze for killing (at least) 4 people. He killed them because of a girl he liked. He was from District 8.