👑Nightmare 🌫️->🌅🌷

Published on: 3/30/23

Scott has a nightmare about his brother but thankfully the one he loves the most is there to comfort him.

TWs: blood, running away, wounds, repeating of trauma, nightmares, forgetting where they are!

***************************************************************

3rd person POV:

The pain he felt on his side burned. He could see his brother in the same bloody window ripping apart his father. Scott didn't like that man but that was too far. Or at least too much for him to see. He grabbed Jack's hand but he didn't realize why the pain he was feeling suddenly stopped. It wasn't until they ran far away. Scott had realized that they had accidentally fused together. He saw how weak it made them both. Scott just wanted to keep Jack safe. So he was able to unfuse each other and cuddled with Jack close to him. Only Aeor would know how long they were there. With the creatures of the darkness. The wounds they both had. The pain and agony. The loneliness. But Scott kept feeling the tentacle stabbing him through his side. The pain was excruciating. It kept repeating over and over again.

Scott abruptly sat up in his bed. Drenched in sweat and tears. He was out of breath. With all the movements Scott felt something grab him. He was about to scream until he heard a faint voice. It was muffled by the loud silence filling the air. Scott felt as he was picked up and brought into what looked like a living room and placed on a couch. His vision was blurry because of the lights. Then he felt a warm rag get placed on his forehead. It felt nice. Scott kept blinking for a few minutes before he was able to see where he was. He looked around and saw someone come out of the kitchen. Scott's head was spinning but he heard the other talk.

"Are you alright darling?" They said in such a sweet tone. Scott didn't know what to say. It took him a moment before realizing who spoke. He felt embarrassed. It took him longer than it should have to remember the one he married. Jimmy.

Jimmy put a glass up to his mouth signaling for him to drink it. It was just water and it calmed down Scott. Jimmy sat down next to him on the couch and put a hand on Scott's lap.

"It was just a small nightmare." Scott muttered but Jimmy wasn't that dumb.

"Scott... Was it about your brother again?" He said worried. Scott could feel the tears flooding his eyes again. Jimmy wrapped him into a warm hug. They stayed like that for how ever long until Scott felt ready to talk. When he did he kept putting his hand on his right side. The side that had been injured that night.

Afterwards he saw Jimmy get up and grab some warm fluffy blankets and pillows and laid them on the couch. Scott helped him and then hugged him tightly as they both stood. He could feel Jimmy's hands going through his hair. It was relaxing. It made Scott remember that everything was safe now. He didn't have to run anymore. He could lay down. So that's what they did. Jimmy picked him up and laid Scott on his chest. Scott could hear his heart beating softly.

"He's still alive" Scott reminded himself. He saw as Jimmy put on some sort of Disney movie. They both loved watching them. He still felt Jimmy's hand in his hair. It was mostly quiet, other than the movie, until Jimmy spoke.

"Tomorrow we can just stay inside and relax darling." He spoke softly. "I'll tell Lauren that you weren't feeling good or something, okay?" He asked. Scott looked up at him and peaked his lips. Causing them both to start blushing. Scott then placed his head back on Jimmy's chest and watched the movie.

Scott could still remember that day like the back of his hand. He didn't want to but he was getting help for it. Luckily Lauren's older sister Tiffy (iHasCupquake is older by 2 years, she in my AU is also called Cuppy) is a therapist. Her and Scott do see each other 2 or 4 times a month. Sometimes more is Scott needs it. He knew that he had to talk to Tif about it but right now he didn't want to text or do anything. Just hug his lover. #TraumaCanWait .

After a while Scott felt his eyes slowly closing. He was scared to go back to sleep but he knew that Jimmy would be there when he wakes up. Why wouldn't he be?... Right?

***************************************************************

😈 Hopefully you guys enjoyed this! I thought of it when I had a nightmare about something! Turn a bad night into a story? Sign me up! Just remember if you guys have any requests please tell me I would love to do them!

Total words: 826!