👑 EMPIRES 2 HEADCANNONS!!

Published on: 6/16/23 (MY LAST DAY OF FINALS AND SCHOOL)

Also Ace_the_Homosexual I promise on my life that I didn't take the trans Scott idea from the chapter that got deleted, I swear I had it before that😭😭😭 but for the rest of you you guys should check them out 😏 His stories are very creative and she deserves more attention for it! (I hope I got your pronouns correct)

~~~~

Scott: Llama/parrot hybrid. In my AU he's trans! He's not any form of royal blood but then again not a lot of the other Emperors are. His people are also Llama hybrids. (Owen turned them human with Eloise) Scott is very energetic but once all that energy is gone he'll just lay down somewhere comfortable as long as he's not doing something important. He's not afraid to show off his body a little. (Like wearing 'girly' clothes or revealing clothes) He flirts like no other. Some call him a whore or slut but he sees it as a compliment. He used to... do other things until him and Jimmy started dating. (My guy is loyal) He hates Tango though and was glad that he stayed in Gobland.

Jimmy: cow/canary hybrid. He the Sheriff of the town so don't toy with him. Even for his short temper he is very polite and calm. He just wasn't used to the new Emperors since his people are always very kind and he is always kind back. He goes on small adventures with Gem just to keep her safe. He does tend to keep a somewhat serious face around other people unless he's not around a lot of people.

Fwhip: goblin but he can turn to human size with half his face being skin but only for a little while as it takes lots of energy. He usually hangs out with Lizzie and shows her how to climb onto roofs easily. Sometimes they will just randomly fall asleep on top of each other in random places (for imagery they both lay in their stomachs and one will be on the others back) He also likes to hang from his tail and then fall from them ceiling to scare the newbies.

Sausage: He remembers everything from season 1. Santa Perla (Saint Pearl in Spanish) sent him to a different timeline when he was ready to move on. He wants to make his life now better than before. Which is why he helps Shelby with her corruption. He still time travels from time to time (I'm not sorry). He also brings Hermes when he knows a safe root to travel to.

Gem: Butterfly/Elf/Deer hybrid. She wandered into the world by when Grain's rift was still forming. Then she used her own powers to go back and forth. She likes to flutter around with her wings but misses her antlers. She is still part elf though. She still hears the wisps calling for her anytime she goes back but she learned to drown them out.

False: Clone. Well her story was straight forward. She was good but the longer she stayed and did the same things the more she snapped. But in Empires she learns from her past and does her best at being an Emperor. Now she falls asleep when she feels like she going to do something bad. Jimmy and Gem visits her just to make sure she's doing well.

Lizzie: Cat hybrid. She has cat ears and tail along with some trouble walking. Like Fwhip she can make herself more 'human' aka she gets a bit taller with less fur spots on her. (Her body is not all fur) But she learned very quickly her legs don't know how to walk very well. So False and Pix made her half of a robotic leg for each knee. With it she's able to walk a lot better.

Joel: Short god.

Joey: Pirate boi. His best friend is ironically Lizzie. Sometimes he'll go over to Lizzie's Empire to relax with her and sometimes Fwhip. Though her goat Arianna is still mad at him. He still hangs out with Katherine and Shelby as friends. They all practice their fighting skills with Katherine winning 99% of the time.

Katherine: Fairy hybrid. Looks sweet but will put you through torture for 27 hours, 51 minutes, and 16 seconds before leaving you in the woods to bleed out. Her corruption had mostly stopped but in her night form you can still see some of the black corruption goop on her skin and on some parts of her clothes.