👑Sick day 🌷🌅

Published on: 3/20/23

TW: V0M!T!NG, SICKNESS (just a common sickness) Please skip this chapter if you can't handle it. (It's not in any detail but I don't want to trigger anyone by accident!) ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 50 READS!

This takes places in season 2 of Empires in Chromia. Scott over worked himself the days before in the rain.

***************************************************************

3rd person POV:

Jimmy went to check up on Scott. Since he usually responds to any message in about a few hours but it has been two whole days. He landed himself close to Chromia and started walking towards the buildings. He saw some of the people. Or well the llamas that Owen turned into humans.

(I have a head cannon that Owen came back because he didn't like the "outside" world.)

When he walked he saw Owen just laying in the grass his face facing towards the sky. So Jimmy approached him.

"Hey Owen do you know where Scott is?" Jimmy asked kneeling down by Owen

Owen uncovered his eyes from where his arm was laying and look at Jimmy. He stared for a while before sitting up and pointed at Scott's house. Jimmy was a bit confused on why he wasn't talking but Scott has explained that he acts like a small toddler. So Jimmy just left it as is.

So he took the small walk over to Scott's house. He knocked on the door and waited. He looked back at where Owen was first laying on his back but now he was laying on his stomach with his face in the ground. He again wasn't going to question anything and leave it as is. So he knocked again. He heard nothing. So he tried opening the door and it was unlocked. He heard soft coughing coming from somewhere in the house.

(⚠️TRIGGER WARNING IS IN NEXT PARAGRAPHS⚠️) (Let's just pretend Scott's house is a bit bigger. So he has a bathroom down stairs and in his bedroom)

Jimmy headed up stairs to see if Scott was okay. When he got up he heard what sounded like vomiting. He looked around and saw that his bathroom door was a tad bit open.

"Scott?" He called out.

He didn't hear a response. Just more coughing coming from the bathroom. So Jimmy opened the door and saw Scott vomit again. He quickly went by his side rubbing his back and holding his hair out of the way. He heard as Scott coughed again before raising his head up. Jimmy got up and grabbed a rag and put some water on it. Then he crouched down by Scott again and cleaned him up. Scott looked at him confused before realizing who it was. He quickly looked away as if embarrassed of something.

Jimmy gave him a worried look before carefully picking him up. Making sure he wasn't too quick as not to make him nauseous. He then took him down stairs and into the kitchen. He sat Scott in one of the chairs and he rested his head on the table. Jimmy looked through the cabinets to find some medicine. When he found it he measured some out and went by Scott. He softly nudged him till he brought his head up.

"Here this will help you" Jimmy said holding the small cup. (What are those small measuring cups called!? 😭) //Future Jen here.... Measuring cups.. they're called measuring cups you dumb fu-//

Scott looked up and let Jimmy put the cup by his mouth. He drink it despite it's terrible taste. Once he drank it all Jimmy took him back to his room. He placed Scott in bed but Scott didn't want to let go, somewhat forcing Jimmy to lay down with him. Scott laid on Jimmy's chest and quickly fell asleep. Jimmy accepted his fate and laid there as well. He pulled the blanket over the two of them and then looked down at Scott. He couldn't help but smile while his face was slowly turning a shade of pink.

There was something they both had never told the other Emperors. They both were actually dating. But everyone just brushes it off as Scott just being flirty. They both don't know why they keep it a secret but they both think it's funny as no one suspects anything. So Jimmy ran his hand through Scott's hair. His hair always being extremely soft. He loved the feeling of it. He takes the chance at anytime to run his hand through it. His love for Scott was unbelievable. Even if he doesn't show it around other Emperors. He felt as Scott nuzzled into his chest. So he pulled him closer and slowly fell asleep.

***************************************************************
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this! I am honestly a person who doesn't know what to do when people are sick so sorry if this isn't what should happen when someone is sick. I am also rarely sick or for that long so I don't know from my own experience either. 😓

Total words: 846!