🌈Water🌫️🌅

Published on 7/25/23

Dev has a terrible fear of water. During a Manhunt him and Kier shared a boat trying to get after Boosfer. But their luck would not be on their side. (Found out he has the fear of water from a Reddoons video)

ALSO NEW FNAF RUIN OUT!!!!

***************************************************************

3rd Person POV:

It was in the middle of recording. Boosfer had already gotten all the pearls and rods he would need. Kier and Dev went after him as Yello and Bubbo stacked up. Boosfer wasn't in a boat but he did have a dolphin that made him swim faster. But that dolphin had left him in the middle of the ocean. He had swung his sword making the boat the pair shared break.

Kier instantly went after Boosfer with swinging his axe at him. But Dev just stood still. Well mostly. He hated the water but he always thought it was a silly fear to have. He started to help Kier until a wave took them all under the water. When Dev as just able to open his eyes he felt Boosfer attack him as they all sunk down in the water even more.

At this point Dev started to panic under the water. He saw as Boosfer swam all the way down and dug a hole to hide in. With the panic he started to have trouble swimming. He could see his air bubbles go down until he started to take damage from it. Dev then felt something grab him and pull him up. He tried to get away but the grip was stronger. Soon enough his head reached the surface where he finally got fresh air. He was continuously pulled until he got to land, his whole body was shaking.

"Dev are you alright!?" Kier had grabbed him by the shoulders to make sure he was alright. Dev didn't move other than his body just shaking. He felt as Kier pulled him into a hug.

"Popo lights where are you two?" Bubbo had said through their communicators. This caused both of their heads to pop up as Kier quickly grabbed his com.

"We lost Boosfer and we're heading towards you and Yello now" He quickly said as he grabbed Dev's hand and held it.

"Copy that big man" Bubbo had said before he went off to get more iron. The two sat there for a few minutes before Dev stood up still gripping Kier's hand. As they both stood they looked at the sun going down.

"Woah" Dev mumbled. Kier softly laughed as he pecked his cheek. Dev blushed as Kier let them to Yello and Bubbo's coordinates. It was a bit of a long walk but the 2 didn't mind. They always took walks together. Once they were about 200 blocks away Boosfer appeared out of nowhere.

..."Kinda gay ngl" was all Boosfer said before worming away.

"YOU'RE LITERALLY DATING YELLO YOU WORM" Dev yelled at the filled hole in the ground.

Boosfer: L BOZO
Boosfer: L BOZO

"Just leave him be" Kier playfully nudged Dev's arm. Dev sighed as he leaned his head on Kier's shoulder. They then walked until Yello ran up to them with supplies and they all started to head toward Boosfer. Ready to take him down.

***************************************************************

A short one but, hey not all my stories can be 1000 words long 😓😰

Total words: 566!