🏞️Why do you care🌫️🌅

Published on 11/11/23

Pspsps I am so sorry I've been inactive school has been so busy and now I have a partner 😏 I got rizz peeps. Anyways it might stay this way until probably the summer ngl. But remember to send some requests my way! I love doing them and they give me something to write when school is kicking my ass, anyways I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Krow was having a bad night a couldn't sleep. But one pinkette seems to always be awake when someone needs it.

***************************************************************

"Stupid stupid" Krow growled to Itself. Flashbacks of the deaths It caused wouldn't go away. It sat on Its bed until It heard a knock on the door. Krow stayed still to hope they would go away but then the door opened.

"Krow?" A familiar voice called out in the darkness of the room and hallway. Krow then saw a dim flashlight shine in the room and Krow saw who had entered.

"What do you want Acho" It growled facing away from the pinkette.

"I heard you making some noises that sounded like you were in pain so I wanted to make sure you were alright" Acho fully entered the room closing the door behind him. They then sat on the bed with Krow with the dim light making both of them visible.

"Why are you always up randomly at night" Krow asked still not looking at the other in the room.

"Nightmares" Acho said blankly. Krow turned to look at Acho. It was always confused when Acho would say something like that without showing much emotion.

"Why do you care if I sounded like I was in pain" Krow crossed Its arms and turned away once again. "Looks like you don't even care about your own needs" It mumbled the last sentence. Krow didn't want to make Acho mad even though it was incredibly rare. But Krow heard Them slightly laugh instead.

"I can't do much about these nightmares but learn to try and cope with them" Acho said as he looked around the room. "But I can help other people try and cope so maybe they can get over their pasts as well" Krow just looked at him. Even though it didn't look like it since Its hair blocked Its eyes. But Acho knew and smiled.

"Acho" Krow mumbled slightly hoping They didn't hear it.

"Yes?" Acho asked. There was a moment of silence that was louder than their talking.

"Can you sing me a song to help me fall asleep" Krow said quieter and slightly ducking Its head.

"Of course I can Krow, but would you think you would sleep better in my room?" Acho made a small gesture towards the door. Krow thought for a minute before nodding. Krow has been in Acho's room before and it was like Heaven. As much as Krow prefers black and red the light colours feel welcoming. Acho then got up and lead Krow to his room were he laid Krow down on the bed.

"Where are you going to sleep then?" Krow asked because It didn't want to be rude.

"Well me and Soup tend to wake up early to get fresh ingredients to make breakfast so I'll be fine don't worry" Acho put a hand on Krow's head gently as if not to starle It. "You can join if you want" Acho said with a smile. They always smiled now. Even in the maze They would try and smile except for serious situations. Krow nodded in agreement. "So how about I sing you a song until Soup wakes up yeah?" Even with Its hair blocking Its eyes Acho could see them glowing as Krow sat there patiently waiting. Something the people from Clearing 1 have never seen. Krow was good but with a brutal past. Acho took a seat on a nearby beanbag and took a deep breath and started

~~~~

I've got all these demons hiding underneath

Nobody can see them, nobody but me, and you're the reason

The only thing that keeps me from diving off the deep end

Because I've got all these demons, demons, demons, mhm

~ Acho saw as Krow watched him with a small smile

Well, at first I thought I'd have to bear this weight by myself

But when my knees were getting weak and I was in need of help

You were there to take away the pain that I felt, mhm

~

You're the only one that gave me hope
You're the only one who really knows

~ Krow heard a small noise but didn't look to see it. Krow just softly hummed with Acho's voice

I've got all these demons hiding underneath
Nobody can see them, nobody but me, and you're the reason
The only thing that keeps me from diving off the deep end
Because I've got all these demons, demons, demons, mhm

~

For a moment I thought maybe I was doing alright
So I took your love for granted and I left you behind
And I just didn't understand, you kept me alive, mhm

~

You forgave me and you gave me hope
Still you're the only one who really knows

~

I've got all these demons hiding underneath
Nobody can see them, nobody but me, and you're the reason
The only thing that keeps me from diving off the deep end
Because I've got all these demons, demons, demons, mhm

~

It's you, you pull me through it on the days when I have doubts
Even when I turned my back on you, you never let me down
And even when I hit the bottom, no, you didn't let me drown
No, no, no
I've got all these demons hiding underneath
Nobody can see them, nobody but me, and you're the reason
The only thing that keeps me from diving off the deep end
Because I've got all these demons, demons, demons, mhm~

~~~~

As soon as Acho finished Krow quietly clapped. In the Maze Acho would hum to help Krow sleep or be calm. He knew it was a way for Krow to drown out the world and all the trouble it causes. They both smiled until they heard a small noise from the door. Standing there was Soup waiting for them to finish up the song.

"Someone new joining us today Acho?" Soup playfully pointed at Krow as It got out of the bed and hugged Soup. Soup remembers when they were in the cave together. How Krow would do some... Not humane things and Soup would try and stop It. But one thing was when they both would get tired they would hug each other to keep warm and to reassure the other wouldn't leave (not like they could anyways) "Go get some shoes on and I'll lead you guys down to the garden" Soup then stepped out of the room to wait for the 2 to get ready. Krow raced out of the room to get ready as Acho just laughed. Soon enough they were ready and Soup lead the way. Krow followed like a puppy. Acho would always think to Themself.

"Something Clearing 1 would never see nor understand about Krow"

***************************************************************

I'VE WANTED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH MUSIC FOR SO LONG!!! (I was never confident enough to do it) I HOPE IT'S GOOD!!!

Also the song is "Demons" by Alec Benjamin!

Total words: 1241!!!