🌈Uh Oh🌅

Published on 10/18/23

Request by @squirreler yooo, hi. I love what you write and i have a request. I really love the color crew and that little group so do you think you can write about them maybe. I remember in one of your writes you said something maybe of them as children or sm idk. also i really like the kier and dev shop lmao

Your request has been noted! I hope you like it!! Thank you for the request ❤️ sorry it took me a while

(I should really make their backstories so somethings here make more sense buuut ohhh weellll)

***************************************************************

3rd Person POV:

The members of the Color Crew were all just chilling out right before they heard Fantst ran at them while he carried something in his hands that looked like a potion.

"HEY GUYS LOO-" He yelled right before he tripped and the mysterious potion splashed all over the members. No one could see a thing before the mist that the potions made faded away. Now they all looked at each other confused.

"Who the heck are you guys!?" Dev shouted as he quicked grabbed Kier and pulled him away from the strangers.

"Hi I'm Yel-" Yello started saying before Boosfer covered his mouth. He had a mask covering his face so you could only hear his breathing.

"I'm the all mighty Bubbo with these losers named BaaBlu, Jackie and fish boy" Bubbo said with confidence

"Hey what about me" Qndres whined.

"Neighbor kid" Fantst mumbled.

"Shut up fish boi" BaaBlu said as he pushed him. Kier let out a small whimper as he tried to hide behind Dev. Dev narrowed his eyes and then looked at the two that were unnamed.

"What's your names Lemon and Lime" he asked in a snarky tone. Yello's ears spiked up as he heard him talk. Yello was about to say something but Boosfer interrupted.

"han heter gul du blå tyggegummi" (his name is Yello/w/ you blue gumball) Boosfer said quickly.

The rest just looked at him confused while Yello scolded him in a mix of English and Scottish.

"You guys want to play hide and seek tag?" Jack randomly asked to take away from Yello yelling. They all just looked at each other before Qndres smacked BaaBlu and ran. Then the rest quickly followed as BaaBlu turned around and started sprinting at the others.

"GET BACK HERE QNDY" BaaBlu yelled.

~~~~

After a while most of other children have been caught. Except for Yello and Boosfer. They searched all the houses and small buildings in the area but they couldn't find them until Fantst heard something from above him. He looked up and saw Yello and Boosfer on top on a roof of one of the houses.

"HOW THE FREAK ARE WE GETTING UP THERE!?" Fantst yelled as the others gathered around. As they kept looking up Yello just waved and Boosfer gave them a 'friendly' looking finger. That was until Kier appeared behind them.

"Was Kier never tagged?" Dev asked in disbelief. As Kier sat up there he just started waving. Though Qndres instantly flipped them all off.

"That's it Bubbo do the Bubbo thing" BaaBlu said pushing him towards the house.

"What?" Dev asked. But he didn't need as answer as Bubbo turned parts of him into what was a slime like texture. With that he scaled the house without the remaining three knowing. They all waited until they heard Yello and Kier screech.

"I got them all" Bubbo yelled from the roof. Soon enough they came down from the house safely.

"It's getting late" Jack said as he looked at the sun setting. So they all just went into the house to rest. (Even though none of them know where they are-) The house was multiple colours and had some ocean things in it. But all the kids got the blankets and pillows and made a big nest in the living room. Soon enough they all had fallen asleep next to each other peacefully.

~~~~

The sun rised as Fantst woke up and looked around.

"How the hell did we all get into my house" he semi shouted as his voice was not ready to be used. The others also woke up and saw each other laying in random blankets and pillows. No one said anything until Fantst remembered earlier the day before. "The potion" he said as he face palmed himself.

"What" Boosfer's voice emerge from underneath a bunch of the pillows.

"I made a potion that made animals back to their younger selves but I'm guessing I accidentally splashed it on all of us" Fantst groaned.

"That takes talent" BaaBlu said sarcastically but then got hit with a weighted blanket from behind him.

"Shuuut uup" Kier grumbled. Soon though they all got everything back were it should be and they all went back to their own houses. As Fantst sat down on the couch waiting for Jack to finish showering he opened his phone. He saw that the camera was on so he went to check his photos. Long and behold he saw the pictures he had taken when he was turned into a kid. He couldn't help but smile as he swiped and saw more. Once he got through all of them he let out a small sigh and turned his phone off. He grabbed the TV remote and it turned to a random channel. He listened to the first part of what the man was saying. Something about an Ocean Queen or whatever. Fantst shrugged and flipped through some more channels. Hopefully that wasn't important...

***************************************************************
OMG OMG OMG IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I HATE SCHOOL SMMMMMMM 😭

I hope that you enjoyed it!

Total words: 960!