🌈ColorCrew HeadCannons

Published on: 5/25/23

Bro I've been watching these guys like all the time again 🤣 So I decided to add them to my Oneshots!

Also just remember not all of my headcannons are actually cannon! For example! Kier and Dev. They did actually meet each other when they were younger. But Boosfer and Yello didn't. (I forget how they met)

***************************************************************

Here's some background of my AU for these guys:

-The "Minecraft worlds" is mostly a portal people can take. You are able to live there for how ever long you want

-You can respawn

-Hardcore worlds when death happens just has you floating you can join back but you can't do anything

-Usually pain does not carry over between worlds (not guaranteed)

-If someone lives in the Minecraft world then there is a server they can make that is mostly the real world but they can do whatever they want there without having other people in the way

~~~~

Kier: He has known Dev since they were kids. They both wear a hoodie, sweatpants, and the mask they wear when recording. He's usually the more cheerful of the group. He loves to mess the hunters up with his redstone inventions. He never does it as a hunter himself because they decided it would be unfair. Obsessed with Whales to the point he has big whale plushies.

Dev: kinda the opposite of Kier. He's not as energetic as him but he still hangs out with Kier the most. He gets irritated a lot but he usually calms down quickly. He spends lots of time making sure the plug ins are perfect and so are the editing. He's very good at PVP but tends to get too cocky and slip up.

Boosfer: He's partially a slime hybrid (each slime hybrid differs in my AUs) He's the wild one of the group. He is always loud and cracking jokes. He does make some weird inappropriate jokes but he makes sure the others are still comfortable with it. Even though he likes to be loud he is a bit more quiet around Yello due to his wolf ears.

YelloWool: He's a wolf hybrid. He has ears and a tail like wolves. He usually rages the most out of all of them. He met Boosfer at school when they were younger. Though he didn't talk much until a few weeks later. (Note that I remember a video that Yello talked about how he went to a school that he also slept at or something like that. But he said it wasn't a boarding school) Anytime he's upset one of the hunters (Boosfer most likely if he's there) would just pat his head to calm him down.

Bubbo: The calmer one of the group. He likes to wear the girly outfit just to confuse the others for a moment depending on if he's Speedrunning or not. He's a more of a secret weapon since at first glance he doesn't look like he knows much about fighting. But he's definitely one of the best in their group.

Jack: He is usually just wearing his headphones all the time to ignore people if he wanted to. Him and Yello pretend to hate each other all the time for no reason. In the group he's definitely the one who they all try to protect his 'innocence' (he's not that innocent)

BaaBlu: Practically Bubbo's brother at this point or.. well... on some days. Either they flirt with each other or they mom each other. No one knows what's up with them. Ngl he's a better sounding Dream. In the group he is one of the more tactical. He thinks out a lot of his plans when he is Speedrunning or being a hunter.

Qndres: Qndres (dies to people who have literally nothing in each Manhunt)

Fantst: Him and Jack are always dying. He's the one in the group to act like a younger sibling. Being mischievous and from time to time whining when something he does doesn't go the way he wanted it to. They all like to tease him my throwing pants at him from time to time. But secretly Fantst likes it because now he has a lot of comfy pants to wear whenever he wants to.

~~~~

Here my ships

Kier x Dev

Boosfer x Yello

Bubbo x BaaBlu

Jack x Fantst

***************************************************************

Total words: 728!