nine

You and Pedri sat in the living room looking at different venues for the engagement party. Even though this was an arranged marriage you were at least somewhat grateful that the parents allowed you and Pedri to make actual planning decisions.

Sure, everything else they were the ones that made the decisions, but they at least allowed you all to have this. Because even if the marriage was fake, maybe the wedding itself could be a bit more meaningful and personal?

You had always dreamed about getting married. Obviously, with someone you actually loved, so this wasn't the ideal situation. But you also dreamed about picking out your wedding dress, picking out the decorations, planning everything, and your father walking you down the aisle.

So, you were glad that at least those parts of your dream could happen.

As you Pedri kept looking at the different venues, you heard the doorbell ring.

"Ahorita vengo," You told Pedri as you stood up from the couch.

"No no, sientate, yo abro," Your father came out of the kitchen rushing to open the door. "Sigan escogiendo un lugar," He motioned towards the many brochures and pamphlets that were sprawled all over the table.

You smiled at him before sitting back down and going back to looking at venues with Pedri.

"Este esta lindo," You said, pointing at the building that looked like a simple villa. It wasn't too extravagant and in your opinion, it looked perfect for the engagement party.

"Si, este estaria bien," Pedri said as he took a closer look.

You and Pedri continued to look at other options but still kept the villa in mind.

Your father had taken too long at the door, so you decided to get up to see who it was.

"Voy a ver porque se tarda mucho mi papa," You told Pedri as you got up from the couch. He just nodded his head as he smiled at you.

When you went into the foyer, you weren't surprised when you saw Pedri's parents standing at the door. You smiled at them, greeting them with kisses on their cheeks.

"Voy por Pedri, esta en la sala," You said to them, before heading to the living room.

"Pedri, son tus padres," You said as you stood in front of him. He quickly stood up and walked to the foyer along with you.

You watched as he greeted them.

"Que pasa?" He asked, setting back from them and going to stand next to you once again.

"Venimos a despedirnos, que ya nos vamos de regreso a España," His mother spoke.

"Ya se van?" You asked surprised.

"Si, pero nos veremos para las fiestas de compromiso," She said. "Pedri, tu tambien te tienes que ir pronto, que ya empezará el entrenamiento," His mother said speaking to her son with a stern tone.

"Si, de hecho le e preguntado a Y/n, si quiere ir conmigo a España," Pedri said as he turned to face you, smiling at you.

You widen your eyes, surprised that he had put you on the spot.

"Ay que bueno," She clapped her hands. "Y iras?" She asked, looking at you with excitement.

You couldn't say no now, it would look rude and you also knew that your father would be furious.

"Claro," You said, smiling at her before turning to glare at Pedri, who just smiled like a child. He knew exactly what he had done and there definitely was no going back now. You had no choice but to go through with what you had just said.

Pedri's smile stayed on his face for way too long.

"Puedes venir conmigo al Camp Nou," Pedri said, still standing in front of the parents.

"Lo que tu quieras," You said through a forced smile.

He turned to look at you, smiling.

"Pasen," Your father motioned for them to walk over to the living room. When you saw that the adults were away from the two of you, you turned to look at Pedri, furious.

"Por que hiciste eso?" You asked, glaring at him.

"No se de que hables," He smiled, placing his hands behind his back.

"Estas mal," You scoffed, you were able to hear him laugh, before walking away from him and into the kitchen. You heard him trailing behind you.

"Me iré en unos días, tenemos que escoger los lugares pronto," He says, sitting down next to you.

"Me gusta la villa en España," You tell him.

"Vale, la villa para España, y para la de México?"

"Ve por los folletos," You tell him, not wanting to walk into the living room where the parents were.

"Ve tu," He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No quiero, anda ve tu,"

He rolled his eyes, but still did as he was told. He walked into the living room, and you weren't surprised when he took a while. The adults probably stopped him to bombard him with questions. When he came back, he looked annoyed at you which made you laugh.

"Mi venganza por lo que me hiciste hace rato" You smirked, taking the pamphlets and brochures from him, once again causing him to roll his eyes.

He ignored you, opening one of the brochures of event places in Mexico.

"Mira este salon,"

You leaned closer to him, looking at the place he was showing you. It was pretty, and it was also simple, which you liked, the outside was also pretty.

"Me gusta," You nod your head.

"Ya escogimos entones?" He asks, turning his head to look at you, making you sit back quickly, trying your best to create some distance between the two of you.

"Si,"

"Vale, vamos a decirles," He says, getting up, but stopping in front of you, waiting for you to also get up so the two of you can walk into the living room together.

"Ya escogimos los lugares," Pedri announced as you walked into the living room, making the adults turn to look at you both.

"Ay que bueno, haci nos podemos ir mas tranquilos," Paz turned to look at her husband with a smile on her face.

"Aver, enseñenos," Your mother said, smiling at you.

"Este es el de España," Pedri held up the brochure with the picture of the villa.

"Ay que lindo," Marlene said, turning to look at Paz who nodded, agreeing with her.

"Y este es el de México," Pedri had put down the other brochure so he could hold up the one with the picture of the event room.

"Escogieron bien," Sergio says, earning nods of agreement from the others.

"Son simples, y no muy extravagantes," You say.

"Queremos que las fiestas, y la boda sean simples," Pedri says, turning to look at you. You smiled softly at him.

"Si eso quieren, bien, siempre y cuando sí se casen," Marcos tried joking, but the only one that laughed was Sergio.

"No tenemos otra opción," You mumble, earning a glare from your father, and a laugh from Pedri that he failed to hide.

_____________

Hello! I hope that you all are enjoying the new story as much as I am enjoying writing it! Please vote and comment, it lets me know that you all are enjoying the story.

Enjoy the new chapter!