twenty six

"Feliz cumpleaños," He whispered, making you look at him.

"Gracias," You smiled from ear to ear.

"Tendremos que celebrar en Madrid," He pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Perfecto,"

It was time for El Classico.

"No te molesta no poder celebrarlo en casa?" He asked, a bit surprised.

"Nope, mis padres no suelen estar durante mis cumpleaños, y además, nunca he ido a Madrid," You grinned, shrugging your shoulders.

"No has ido a Madrid?"

You shook your head no.

"No has viajado mucho verdad?" He asked, his eyes following you as you made the bed.

"Mis padres no me dejaban ir con ellos a sus viajes, me decían que tenía que enfocarme en la escuela. Ellos han visto casi todo el mundo, yo no," You turned to look at him, seeing him as he fixed the sheets so there weren't any wrinkles.

"Conocerás el mundo entero, yo me encargare de eso,"

His words made you smile as you looked at him.

📍Madrid.

El Classico always made the players nervous, on both sides.

Pedri had left for Madrid before you, since they had some training they wanted to get in before the match.

Since it was your first time traveling to Madrid, Sira volunteered to travel with you.

Having arrived at the hotel and going to your shared bedroom with Pedri, you quickly changed before heading out with Sira, once again the two of you traveled together to the stadium.

After you and Sira found your seats, you sat down and waited for Pedri and the others to come out of the locker room and onto the field.

"Veo que sigues en España Y/n,"

Her annoying voice rang in your ears, still you turned around and greeted her with a smile. 

"Si, y no me iré en un buen rato," You laughed sarcastically before turning your attention back to the field. "Tengo que apoyar a mi novio," You added. You could just imagine the way her face twisted in annoyance.

"Hmm," She hummed before going and sitting down a few rows behind where you and Sira were sitting.

You turned to look at Sira who was holding back her laughter. The way she pressed her lips made you let out a chuckle.

"Creo que ya quiere que te vayas," She joked as she nudged your shoulder with her elbow.

"Crees?" You joked back as if the answer to your question wasn't obvious enough.

The two of you laughed before hearing that the game was about to start, and now your undivided attention was on the field. You watched as they walked out onto the field going over to take their picture before the match officially started.

It was your first classico, and the roars from the crowd made you get goosebumps. Your heart began to beat in excitement.

The game officially started soon after. Your eyes followed Pedri around attentively, observing his every move.

You are well aware of how important the classico games are for them and of course, you wanted them to win.

However, Real Madrid scored the first goal.

You sighed, letting your chin rest on your palm as you leaned on your knees.

And then, they scored again.