twenty three

Dress- Taylor Swift

The two of you walked through the city in a hurry, like two teenagers in love. The walk back to the hotel seemed longer than before and the anticipation seemed to escalate with each step the two of you took.

The lights made your skin glow and you looked absolutely beautiful. Pedri stopped walking suddenly, pulling you toward him and cupping your face with his hands. He kissed you making you laugh against his lips but then he quickly pulled away before continuing your rushed walk back to the hotel, somehow still managing to steal kisses from you here and there throughout the walk, if you could even call it a walk.

You don't know what it was, why you were feeling the way that you were right now, but this felt right. You didn't know what had gotten into you, if it was the alcohol (although you really hadn't had much), or if it was something completely different, but whatever it was, it didn't matter right now. All that mattered was the feeling of desire that was lingering between you and Pedri.

When the two of you were finally in front of your hotel room, you looked up at him nervously, watching him as he unlocked the door, his fingers nervously fumbling with the keys.

Once the door was finally unlocked, he stepped aside, allowing you to walk in before him and once you heard the door close, you turned around to face him, a shy smile tugging at your lips.

It wasn't awkward, but there was a certain sense of yearning in the air. The longer he looked at you, the more the suspense grew.

It was like an explosion; as if all of those previous moments of pining were finally coming undone, the two of you on the line of finally caving in.

"Y/n," He whispered, his voice making your pupils dilate. Your name rolling out of tongue at this moment, was enough to make you come undone.

You looked at him. He stood awkwardly in front of you, looking as if he had never touched a woman before in his life, which made you want to let out a laugh, since you knew of his reputation as a player. You knew he had more experience, more than you do, and that made the nervousness in you grow.

"Me puedes tocar, lo sabes?" You said a bit out of breath.

Neither of you had touched each other since setting foot in the hotel room. Knowing that it was just you and him behind closed doors, made the anticipation grow, but the tension escalated as well. Butterflies began to fill your stomach, almost making it feel like an ache and the way in which he was looking at you was already enough to leave you completely and utterly breathless.

Pedri's breath hitched after hearing what you had just said to him. His eyes had met yours a long time ago. The two of you being able to see the hunger, the desire, the need for one another in them.

"Estás segura?" He asked, his tone shaky due to the nervousness. There was still a bit of distance and hesitation between the two of you making both of your movements slow and careful.

Too slow for your liking...

"Si," You said, nodding your head as a way to reassure him that you were sure about what the two of you were about to do. You knew that the two of you would be crossing a line you never thought would be crossed.

A line that once it was crossed, there was no going back. It was the point of no return, literally.

And although that terrified you, it also felt right. It was something you wanted to do. 

After that word came out of your mouth, he didn't hesitate to walk in a hurry toward you and connect his lips with yours. This kiss was full of hunger. It was as if the two of you were starving, having craved each other for the longest time.