3.

I wakeup. When she kicks me, I am on the floor, and I was wondering how strong her kick is. I got up from the floor. She is sleeping like a baby. Her hands are spread on the bed, and she is sleeping in the anticlock position. Her hairs spred on her cheeks.

I don't know what happened to me, but whenever I saw her, I found her more beautiful than before. I adored her face.

for a while.

She wakes up. And smiles softly. She got up. And seated on the bed. And lean toward me. My heart rate increases. When she comes closer to mine.

I don't know what she will do, but she slowly moves her hand and places it on my cheeks. I wanted to say something, but she placed her finger on my lips. shhh! 

Don't move. she said. What is she trying to do?

She picked up the laser, which is on my cheeks, and put it on her back of her hand. She closed her eyes, prayed something, and flew it with a soft breath.

I chuckled at her. This is my laser. I said. While raising my eyebrow. She widened her eyes and said, So what. You want to make a prayer. I don't know. Wait, I'll give you mine. She moved her hands towards her eyes and tried to pluck her eyelashes.

I hold her hand. And laugh, what are you doing? I don't want your lase. She hummed and moved her hand toward my eyes. Ok, so I'll plucked your eye, lashe. For you, so you can make your prayer. I hold her in both hands. And laughed. I don't want any lasses.

Ok then. she said. So what did you pray for?

She came closer to me. And whispered in my ears, I pray that I have to eat a cold, sweet ice cream . She said. I chuckled. Why are you laughing? Like a doll, which I had when I was young. She couldn't stop her laugh; she laughed continuously, so I removed her battery. She said. Why did you remove her battery? I asked. because when I was crying, she laughed. So I removed her battery. She giggled. I have to take a bath and dress well, then I have to put on some makeup, so I have to go. She got up and walked out while jumping like a kid.

She is crazy. I smiled like an idiot. I don't know when I smiled last time. full of my heart. After a long time, I felt happy.

When I walked downstairs, She is waiting for me on the dining table. I walked toward her. And seated in front of her.

She is wearing a simple, printed Frock. Her hair was tied. Beautifully.

But she put on lots of makeup. On her face.

Why did you put this much makeup on your face? I asked. I wanted to look beautiful like other girls. She said. 

But you are already a beautiful comparison of every girl; you didn't need this. I said.

While munching my food.

Do you love me? She said. I chocked. And look toward her. What did you say? I asked Did you love me? If I don't put makeup on my face, She said. with pouty lips.

I don't know what to answer. So I remain quiet. I want to make a family. I want to be a wife. I want someone who loves me. She said. Her eyes are teary.

But I know no one's ever loved me. She said I asked, "Why?I am not normal. She said. I looked toward her. And who said that?

If someone loves you, he loves you, not your makeup or these fake things. If he ever loves you, he will be the happiest man in the world. I replied.

She smiles. Seriously, I would get married, but to whom? She said. First, you have to study well, then you will marry someone, ok? I said. Her smile disappeared when I said that.