19.

He come inside. After almost couple of hour. I don't wanna talk to him so I just closed my eyes and pretending to be asleep.

He come inside and walked inside the bathroom after taking a shower. he come out and layed behind me. then I feel a couple of arms arround my waist and then his thigh on my thigh. He kissed me on my head.

And whispered in my ear.  I love you babe. I know you still didn't sleep yet. Please talk to me. he said. i oppend my eyes and turned towards him he placed his arm under my head and his thigh on my thigh and other hand is teasing my cheeks. he stared in my eyes.

Are you angry with me he asked. Koo why you didn't tell me about you engagement before. When we're getting married I am engaged to her but because of some cercumtances I didn't marry her but instead I married with you. He said.

But koo" if you are engaged with her so why would you marry me. I asked. cause I want you to be my side always  that's why I married you. he said..
and kissed my lips. I kissed him back. Then after some talks we slept.

I woke up in the middle of night and saw he is laying almost on me his head rested on my chest and his thigh is on my thigh. I try to get out of his hold. But he is so heavy every part of my body hurting so bad like someone beating me alot. But I didn't told jungkook anything because how he got emotional yesterday I just care myself. The pain was so hard. A tear dropped from my eyes. I didn't bare that but after some time it hurting like some one stabing me with the knife.

I didn't move from my place because if I move then his sleep must be interupted because of me. Then he turned on other side I stood up. I didn't able to walk but some how I managed to walked inside the bathroom I locked the door from inside and seated on the floor by closing my mouth with my palms.

It really hurt alot after crying in pain almost half an hour. I walked from the closset and take out a first-aid kid then taking a pill which helps me to reduces my pain. After taking a hot bath my body feel relexed I got out of the bathroom.

He is still sleeping. I layed down beside him and fall sleep.

Next day..

We are having are breakfast and  he almost try to feed me half of the breakfast which is placed on the table Oh come on koo" I don't wanna eat this. ohh you have too he said. after a torturing breakfast.

Jungkook went for his work and I am with mom. We talked alot she told me about jungkook' s childhood incident I was just laughing how cute my kookie is.

After that I am waiting for him. He almost came home before 6:00 but he still didn't arrived yet.

I called him ..

On call....

Me..
Koo" where are you.

Koo"
Oh y/nah sorry babe I didn't inform you I am so busy  I didn't inform you maybe I'll be late tonight so please after a proper dinner you will sleep on time. don't wait for me.ok.

Me...
Ok koo" but please don't skeep your dinner I'll call you latter good bye. Love you.

Koo"
Ok babe love you too. goodbye.

Call ended...

I was in the room and it almost 10. But I didn't sleep yet maybe he is not beside me that's why so I went in living room and started watching kdrama and it almost 1:00 am he is still not arrived yet.

I try to call him but the phone is switchoff!
Now I am worried about him I don't know where he is.

And I don't remember when i fall asleep
Then I realised someone pick me up in air.

Jungkook pov...

When I entered in the mission I heard a voice of tv. So i walked towards there and I saw she is layed on the sofa. Her one leg is in the air and the other one is on the sofa.

I smiled. She is waiting for me my angel  I pick her up in my arms and kiss her forehead. I take her to the room and layed her down on the bed.

And cover her with the blancket. I walked inside the bathroom after taking a hot bath I come out .

And layed beside her. She is my everything today the day was so chaotic and hatic I just wanted to be with her holding her in my arms. I just want my rest. All day I think about it.

I carsed her cheeks. she is looking so tired and she sleeping peacefully like a child. I hugged her and pull her into my arms.

So I just smell her scent to relexed my mind and I also slept.

I woke up in the middle of the night  but she is not beside me so I get up and looking for her I walked towards the bathroom. The door is locked from inside.

So I waited for her but she still didn't come out of the bathroom so I walked in my room and take out a spare key of the bathroom. Maybe she is well.

Author's pov...

She woke up when a painful voice and again that pain she took some pill  after some time when she feels that the pain will be better now so she is about to came out of the bathroom and jungkook is already trying to opeñ the door.

Ohh! What are you doing here. she asked with a worried expressions on her face. What happened y/n is everything fine. He said while placing his hand on her forehead. Which is sweaty because of the pain. She bare.

Are you fine why are you sweting like that. He asked worriedly. Nothing jungkook. It's alright I was so sleepy. I don't realise when I fall asleep. In bathroom that's why I am sweating. She said.

Y/n are you sure you are ok. he asked. she hugged him yeah koo I am fine. Why were you so late I was waiting for you. I miss you. She said. whole changing the topic.

He pull her app in his arms. she wrapped her legs arround his waist by placing his hands under her hips. she stared in his eyes while cupping his cheeks. I love you koo. she said and kissed Him.

He kissed her back. They both fighting with tongues while jungkook wins and explore each and every corner of her mouth. Then he layed her on the bed and hovering over her. He kisses her lips and then her jaws and her neck he find her sweet spot and a little moan escaped from her mouth he knows that he is on right spot so he continued sucked that same spot.

Then he slowly unbottend her shirt and threw it on the floor. Then he started placing kisses on her stomach and then moved his hand under her back and trying to unhooked her bra. After that he threw it on the floor then he stood up and remove his t-shirt and he again hovering over her.

She was still in pain. But she didn't stopped him. because she knows. he want some rest of mind. And it was his need right know. So she didn't stop. Him but some how she manage to find pleasure in her pain. It was a little bit dark in a room. A continiously tear dropped on the bed. But he didn't saw it..

After this he layed down beside her by pulling her into his arms.

And placing a soft kisses on her cheeks and then her forehead  and in a few sec he fall slept Y/n continously trying to resist from his grip cause his single touch hurt her alot. She didn't sleep a whole night.

To be continued....