37.

Jungkook pov...

Ohhh look what a emotional scene is going on here. One man said I stood up. And stared his face. Who the hell are you. I asked. Lower your voice Jeon lower your voice. He said.

I am a brother of Lee. He said. I smirked Ohh that Lee I said. He frustratedly rolled his eyes you killed my brother. Now I will make your life a hell. He said. some of there men's Walked towards me and jimin hyung. They tied our hands with a rope.

Chang walked towards jimin hyung. He hold jimin hyung face by his chin and said. good luck huhh! Good luck! But its enough know last time I didn't kill you properly I just left you on the beach to die.

But today I'll make sure I'll kill you. He said and we all are in a shock that what the hell is he talking.

Why did you wanted to kill me. Jimin hyung asked him. He laughed and said cause you are the only vitness of my sin. He said.

Jimin pov...

I was shocked whatever he is saying. How can I believe him. I just wanted to know my childhood how I forget my past. How I found half dead on the beach.

Which sin. I asked.  He laughed why would I tell you. Then he orderd his men's to untied y/n.

Hey! Don't you dare to touch her chang I will kill you jungkook yelled chang please leave her. You want my life then kill me but please leave my sister. I said. But he shook his had and smirked.

No! No! No! Why would I leave her. She had to die infront of you. Then you're turn. he said. He hold y/n's wrist.

No!no! Please leave her me and jungkook both yelled. Then the other one mafia Lee's brother walked towards jungkook and point his gun on his head. You have to pay the debt of my brother's life. But before that. Look at your life died infront of you. He said.

Author pov....

Then chang started  counting 3""""""2""""-as he said one and pressed the trigger. He got shot on his hand and the gun was fall from his hand. He yelled in pain.

Then other shot on mafia Lee's brother hand and the gun fall from his hand. Then the sounds of firing is spread all over the room.

Jin walked towards Y/n and jimin untied there rope Y/n run towards the jungkook and hugged him tightly and started crying.  jimin walked towards them and untied jungkook's hand. Jungkook covered her ears with his hands and  dragged her into a tight hug.

Shhh! Shhh!!! Nothing gonna happend with you y/n don't worry everything will be fine ok jungkook try to console her.

And on other side. Namjoon ,v ,jin and suga they all are into a fight. They caught that chang and that lee and drove towards Jeon mention.

Y/n just hugged jungkook tightly. And then she broke the hug and hugged jimin hyung are you ok did you hurt she asked.  Jimin hugged her back. Yeah y/n I am fine. Don't worry. He said.

Then she broke the hug and meet other members. She run towards her room and take out first aid kid. she run towards them and cure there wounds
Then at last she cured jungkook's wounds.

Jungkook tressed his thumb on y/n's lips then he stood up  come lets go he said while holding y/n's hand. He dragged her to the basement and all other 6 followed them.

The basement was a little bit dark. But at last there were a men tied on a chair.  She look towards jungkook.

Jimin run towords chang and continously punched him on his face tell me what did you do with me he said but he just laughed craziest.

Jungkook walked towards them. I asked you last time tell the truth right now. Otherwise I know how to open your cards. Jungkook said.

Chang laughed what did you do huhh!  Kill me! But I didn't speak a word about him! He said. And laughed.

Jungkook smirks a little. Then look towards y/n... If you can't able to see him in blood you can go y/n but if you want to know the truth so you have to watch him. He said. Y/n shook her head no I want to know the truth. She said. Then jungkook walked somewhere.

And then towords chang. He pick out a a nail plugger. From his box and smirked. Chang started panicked hey! Hey! What you will gonna do. He said. Jungkokk smirks and started walking towards him.

So tell me if you didn't tell me anything I plugged you nails one by one after that I sprinkle salt on your wounds. Then I cut your fingers one by one and again sprinkle them with salt. He said and started moving his hand closer to chang's. He started screaming. No! Please no I will te____arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! as he spoke another word jungkook plugged his nail.

He was yelling in pain. Now spill the truth other wise I will gonna pluck your next one. he said and hold his hand. Then chang screamed. I killed there parents and everyone shocked.

Jimin pov....

As he said that. I was like how could he do that with my parents. I stood up and punched his face continously Why? Why? Did you killed my parents. You basterd I kill you I kill you! I yelled and started crying.

Tell us more what did you do with jimin hyung jungkook plucked his nail again he screamed.  Ok! Ok! I'll tell you everything. he said.

Chang pov...

When me and your dad was young. My parents is always loved him more than me. Your dad is more intelligent and mature campare with me.

I always wonder that why I am not like him.
I love my brother very much like evryone did. But I built a jealousy inside me for him and I didn't realised it. Your dad got married with a girl whom I love the most. But your mom loved you dad. She didn't tell him about me that I proposed her.

She refused my proposal and married with your father and that's enough for me to hate my brother. Jealousy turned into a hate and it become worse day by day.

To be continued....