42.

She seated beside me. She placed one plate infront of me. I confusingly smiled at her. She smiled back. She give me a fork and said have a meal love. I gulp before taking a bite.

She seated on the chair and placed her elbow on the table and her face on her palm. I turn a little bit food it was burnt from back. I stared into her eyes. Hmm take it. She really wants to be a sorry or she take her revenge.

From me I took a bite and my eyes widddend. It was so bitter. She burn that food. But I didn't say a word. I just started eating. I took two three bites of that food. She snatched that plate from my side.

She stood up and rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen she come back with a glass of water. I took her from her hand I drink it whole then a door bell rangs. She run towards the door then she come back with a two boxes of pizza and one chicken box.

She seated beside me and placed one box infront of me. I started eating. I Forgive you last time koo don't repeat your mistake otherwise you have to eat a whole food. Which I made for you she said. I laughed and wrapped my arms arround her neck and kissed her cheeks.

I love you babe I said. She smiled but pretending like she didn't. I started eating food after food I have to go in the room but I didn't go what if she again tries that weird things. I let out a sigh and walked into my office.

Y/n pov....

I was waiting for him but he didn't come so I walked towards his office he is slept on the couch why he did this types of things with me I didn't understand his behaviour.

I mean I know he loves me but why he did this to me. I lied beside him. I put his hand on my waist I hide my face in his chest. I coverd both of us with blancket and kissed his chest and slept beside him.

Next morning when I got up I found my self in my bed. But koo was not there with me. I got up and doing my morning routine. I was hurt because of his behaviour. Why he didn't want to get intimate with me. If we love each other so why he always try to find his way to get away from me.

I was badly hurt from last night. I waited for him but he didn't came. When I try to find him where he is. I found him sleeping on the couch is he slept here cause he didn't want to get physical with me and that's hurt alot.

I walked down stairs. He is in the kitchen.
He called my name but I don't want to give him answer so I quitely seated on the dinning table I am taking my breakfast he come towards me and kiss my forehead.

And seated beside me he try to feed me with his hands but I didn't want this so I just took one bite ok I can eat I said and started eating.

He stared me for a while. Y/n I have to go with jimin and v hyung. Can I drop you somewhere. He asked. No don't bother yourself for m you can go. I have to go out with jane and yunna unnie.

Ohh! But you didn't tell me before. He said. yeah because I don't wanna tell you each and every word. I said. annoyingly. He hold my hand what happened is everything fine. He asked. I slowly removed my hand from his grip and stood up. While holding a plate. I was about to walked into the kitchen but he hold my wrist and plates shattered all over the floor.

What are you doing! I yelled are you angry with me. he asked. No I don't have right to get angry with you. I said. Y/n I am asking you last time please give me the fucking reason ! He yelled. And why would I give you the reason you didn't give me any right? I asked and walked upstaires towards my room.

He followed me before I entered in my room he hold my wrist and pin me to the wall his one hand is placced on my belly. I am asking you the reason got damn it! He yelled. Don't you dare to ignore my question again he said. While clenching his jaw. And tightend his grip on my fist.

Leave my hand! I said. What? He asked I said leave my hand! I yelled and a tear dropped from my eyes. You didn't love me right. When ever I try to get intimate with you. You always find your way to distract me.

I try many more times before but you refused everytime last night I was waited for you but you didn't came then I found you sleeping on the couch you didn't love my body right that's why you always run away from me. When I come closer to you.

He losses his grip on my wrist his eyes turned red I run inside my room. I cried a lot because it hurts alot. this is our first serious argument.

Jungkook pov...

Whatever she said to me. It hurts me alot. I love her beyond this world. I was j-just scared of lossing her just scared of seeing her again in that worse situation. I also want her badly but the fear of lossing her is more. I heard her sobs inside the room but I didn't get that courage to face her.

So I just walked out of the mansion. I called yunna and jane noona to take care of her.

Author's pov...

Yunna and jane reached at her room. They walked inside and saw y/n on the bed she is crying.

Y/n what happend baby. Yunna said. She get up and hugged them. I had a argument with koo for the first time it's felt bed unnie. I hurt him alot. She said while crying.

Ok y/n jane patted her back. Don't worry it's normal to have a fight between husband and wife. I also argued jimin everyday but at the end we solve it yunna said. Yeah unnie it's right y/n I also fight with tae. But we slove it ASAP jane said. Don't worry jungkook loves you alot he didn't get angry with you for a long time. yunna said.

She broke the hug. Unnie I think jungkook didn't like my body. she said. Ohh stupid y/n don't think like that he loves you alot and you know that right don't think to much everything will be fine ok yunna said.

After some time they both went back.
Y/n pov....

I was waiting for him... I am worried about him... I am in the kitchen... I drink water... I felt a couple of arms arround me... And hard chest back to me... I missed you he whispered...I clossed my eyes.. I felt relieved under his touch and his voice.... I turned towards him... I hugged him...

And started crying... He broke the hug... And stared into my eyes while cupped my cheeks i kissed him... The kiss is going raugh and raugh... He pull me up in his arms... And placed me on the kitchen counter.... I wrapped my legs... Arround his waist... We both fighting with each other with the help of tounge in our mouths... He bit my lower lip... And started sucking it....

He started kissing on my neck... He pulled me up in his arms...and take me to the room... He layed me down on the bed... And hovering over me.... He gave me a sweet kisses on my sweet spot I let out a moan.... He tighted his grip on my waist...

Then he stops again... Then he slowly stood up... And traced her hairs..

Rejection! Again he refused to get intimate with me.. I turned on the other side and started crying..

Jungkook pov... And y/n pov...

I want her very badly but why I can't overcome with my past... I only not hurt my self I hurt her too... She turned on the other side and her sobbings can directly hit my heart..

I removed my shirt and threw it on the floor... I turned her arround towards me....she stared in my eyes confusingly...

I hovered over her again.... And I captured her lips again we kissed each other he trolled down to my neck ... Then he started kissing me on my sweet spot....

He slowly moved her hand... And removed my dress.. he removed my dress.. and threw it on the floor... I was just in my inner ware... after a hot session we both breathing heavily.

I pull my head in her nap. Of a neck... I smell her sweaty ... Scent...

And heard her heartbeat.... And unbreathy voice... I relexed.for some time... And turned on my side of the bed... After a minutes of silence I turned my face towards her.. she slept... She is looking tired... I wipe her sweat... I.kissed .her face
.. and forehead... I pull her into a hugg... And slept...

To be continued....