39.

Time skips....

Jungkook pov....

I woke up when I felt cold fingers on my cheeks I slowly oppend my eyes I saw her beautiful face infront of me I hugged her waist and snuggled my face in the nap of her neck.

Hey! Koo get up. She said. I shook my head in her neck. She giggle stop doing this get up before they all come into the room.

(Jin hyung got married last year and namjoon hyung engaged before last six months. Jhope hyung and Suga hyung is not intrested in marriage from now.

But v hyung and jimin hyung. Already married with there love of life and today. They all are gonna arrived. Here to meet y/n. Jene is v hyung's wife and yunna is jimin hyung's wife. they three are become best friends of each other.

Yura unnie is older then them but instead they are so clossed to them. They called her unnie.)

So what let them come inside. You are my wife and it's normal to spend time with my wife. I said still my head is in her nap of the neck. please babe just 10 min I said. Ok just 10 and not more then a sec.

I slept for a little. She threw my head away and run inside the bathroom. I yelled. Y/n! But she giggle and walk inside.

Then after that we walked downstairs but they didn't arrived. So I called them...

hey shorty hyung when will you arrived me and my wife waiting for you all i said. in one go hey kookie dont called my husband shorty atlist infront of me. yunna noona screamed on the otherside. she recived the call. I Caugh* sorry noona I thought it was jimin hyung. Where he is. I asked. He is driving. she replied.

Don't mess with me kookie. Now I have a wife who take my revenge. He replied in a playfull tone. Hey kookie I said atlist not infront of me. Otherwise you can said him whatever you want. Yunna noona said. hey what's this you have to take my side right you are my wife. Jimin hyung said frustratedly. So what jimin if you are my husband so he is my brother yunna noona replied. Arghhhh! They both are always team up on me jimin hyung said.we both laughed. kookie please give us some time we will arrived in some minutes. Yunna noona said and we hang up the call.

After some time a door bell rang. She run towards the door and open it. She hugged Yura noona. Oh unnie I missed you when will you come back korea. She said. yura noona hugged her back oh y/n just last night and i really missed you alot. Yura noona said. Me too unnie she replied.

One by one they all arrived. We seated on a dinning table and everyone talking with each other. Then jimin hyung stood up and said hey I have a good news for all. he said and what was it V hyung replied. Me and yunna are going to be a parents! He said. We all screamed what! We all are happy for them. Y/n stood up and run towords jimin hyung. She hugged him tightly. Hyung I am so happy for you. She said. Me toooo my little y/nahhhhh then she hugged yunna. ohhhh unnie i love you thank you so much for everything. She said.

After having a chaotic breakfast. Me and all hyungs. Get inside my office for discussing about some important deals.

Y/n pov....

Come lets go inside my room and then we talked about many topics. I said with smirk by look towards yunna unnie. Me and jene are excited to tease her. We both wink at each other.

We seated in my room. They all talked about there wired experience in there life. Y/n you didn't tell us when you and jungkook met each other for the first time.

I smiled and said. When I was about to ruined by a mafia gang. He come and saved me from them. I said. Wowwwww! Jene unie said. I smiled and tell them each and everything which I face in my passed. they know about my cancer but not my past.

Yura unnie hugged me. My sweet and lovely y/n I am so happy for you that you are here with us. I really have to thanks jungkook for giving me this lovely sweet sister and they all hugged me.

After that yunna unie said y/n if you don't mind can I ask you a question. She said yeah I nodded..

You didn't try for a baby after that. She asked. I shook my head jungkook didn't even spent that time with me I mean he loved me he really loved me alot but he care of me. So we didn't get physical... Before 2 years we just hugged and cuddles and that's it. I said.

What? Two years yunna unnie yelled yeah I nodded... Did you talk about this to jungkook... Jane unnie asked. No I shook my head. Ohh dumb y/n atlist you can start to get tuchy to him. Maybe he respond. Yunna unnie said I nodded ok I try.

After a some time. They all went back to there places.

Jungkook isn't in room I walked inside for taking bath. I were a reviling nighty. When I walked out jungkook already lied on the bed and scrolling through his phone

I walked infront of the mirror and started applying lotion on my all over the body. I can feel his gaze on me. So I slowly look towards him threw the mirror. He looks in his phone. Then me then again his phone then me.

I stood up and walked towards the bed jungkook I said. He looked towards me can you please apply this lotion on my legs. I said. He nodded. Then he seated up and take a bottle of lotion from my hand.

I placed my feet on his chest. He seems uncomfortable and that's all I want. He apply lotion on my legs. Up I said he looked towards me. Yeah baby a little bitt up I said. he traced his hands. Below my knees. A little bit more I said. He again moved his hand. To my inner thigh I felt goosebumps through his touch.

Then he stood up and placed the lotion on table and then walked inside the bathroom.

To be continued.....