28.

Y/n pov ..

It's been a month we didn't get physical. I tried many times but he control himself and changing topics and today he again repeated this I know he care for me that's why he didn't do anything more then that. But what about him. I don't want him suffer like that. That's why I try to get physical with him but he didn't respond.

Jungkook pov...

Y/n I called her name many times. Huh! Yeah koo" she said after many tries. What happened to you is everything fine I asked. She didn't say a word. She turned around towards my face. she cupped my cheeks  and kissed me Koo" I am hungry come on let's go for breakfast. She said.

We intertwined our hands and walked down stairs. Ohhh everyone is here. Now it's interesting to break fast with my team. She said and seated between my all hyungs.

They all treated her like her younger sister. They all laughed and talk together. Mom and dad was not at home. They are in USA. Dad have a lot of work so mom is with him.

I was a little tensed because from tomorrow y/n's chemo session will be started. Dr. Already told me it's symptoms. But this is the better way to cure blood cancer and Doctors look for a donor who matches y/n's tissue type, specifically their human leukocyte antigen (HLA) tissue type. And he told me that he finally found a match but he wants more money. Then we will gonna give the donor.

So I agree for that nothing is more important than her.

I am in my office I have a lot of work my company will gonna be a sign of our new project dad is busy with dealing another work. And jin and namjoon hyung they have there own company's but still they handle mine because of y/n.

After a long video meating i have to rearrange many files but I don't feel good so I closed my all work and walked towards my room.

Author's pov...

She is sleeping then her forehead sweated she oppend her eyes and try to got up from the bed but her body pain like someone beated her. She fall down from the bed on the floor. She growled in pain.

She cried and screamed in pain but because of sound proof walls no-one can here her sobs. She just hold her body tightly and grown in pain.

Jungkook pov...

I oppend the door I saw she was on the floor and she screamed in pain she cried in pain. I rushed towards her. she hold her arms tightly and cried. I captured her in my arms strongly and legs arround her. She just cried for a long time. My heart looks like it explode anytime. I can't see her like that. After half an hour she slowly put her head in the nap of neck. Her body is sweating like a hell.

I pull her up in my arms and lied her down on the bed I clean her body with a wet towel and then coverd her with the blancket. She hold my wrist. Don't go anywhere. She whispered. I seated beside her. I caress her hairs then kiss her forehead.

And again I didn't slept because of her what if she wokes up and again she face that when my eyes slowly started closing. Then suddenly I shook my head and walk inside the bathroom and wash my face.

I am scared after that I can't let her face this alone.

Next day...

She wokes up. I stared her face. She slowly oppend her eyes and smiled at me and  she made my day. After doing our morning routine amd breakfast we left for hospital.

Today is her 1 chemo session I take her to the hospital. She is in her chemo session and today is my meating with that donor but first i have to take her home then I will meet him after a couple of hours. We come back to our home.

She looks tired. She layed down on a bed. I cover her with the blancket. She closed her eyes but then suddenly she stood up before she do anything. she vometted on the floor. I rushed towards her. Then I patted her back.

In this chemo sessions and very hard for her. She lost her appetite. she almost being sick I can't do anything i was just be with her. Only I can do..

After that I layed her down and I appoint a nurse for her whenever I am not with her she had to take care of her. I have a meeting  with that donor I called jimin hyung to accompany me. He will be there.

When I reached there. i saw jimin hyung he is already waited for me. I walked towards him he hugged me. I hugged him back thankyou hyung for coming I said. he stared jungkook I already told you y/n is my younger sister don't react like that and we both entered in a dr's cabin.

We seated dr told me That the donor is greedy. But he matched 50% with her born marrow don't worry doctor just call him I give him everything which he wants. I said. doctor nodded and called someone.

After a couple of minutes we heared a knock on the door come in dr said. and we both turned around. I was shocked. After seeing him again. What are you doing here I asked him. He is the donor mr.jeon. dr said. I was just freeze for a moment. I turned towards the doctor. Can we have any other option I asked. He shook his head no sir. We have to started her chemo session asap and transplant the born marrow to her and the donor is very hard to find. Dr said. I looked towards hyung. Hyung nodded come and sit here. Hyung said to him. He smiled devilish and seated infront of me in attitude.

Mr. Jeon you may discuss with him. I have to go. Dr said and got out of the cabin.

Ohhhh look who's here? Mr.Jeon.jungkook
A mafia. Tell me what do you want from me. He said. I tightend my fist but jimin hyung hold my fist. Listen mr. Kim chang. We give you money however You want and you just have to donate your born marrow and that's it. Hyung said.

To be continued.....