11.

Jungkook pov...

I am making a hangover soup for her because I know when she wakes up. She will start creating dramas. Then I heard a scream from my room. I chuckled. She's awake now. I walked upstairs and entered my room.

She bent over on the bed, dragging her head into the pillow. Get up and drink this, I said. She slowly turned her face and stared at me. She sat properly and took the glass from my hand. What is this? She asked for a drink; it'll help you cure your headache. I said. She took a sip. yeww! It's test is not good, she said, so what drink it asap without creating any mess? I shout.

She drank it. A cup of soup  a mustaches form up on  her lips. I chuckled. Oh, look at her. I used my thumb to clean it. She lay again on the bed. Oh, get up and take a bath, i said. She shook her head. No, Koo, please, not now. I am not feeling well. She said.

I told you not to drink that wine. But you never listen to me. I said. She stood up and walked towards the bathroom. But before she entered, she looked in the mirror. Wow, Koo, look at me. It's your hoddie, she said. I looked towards her, and she was looking beautiful even in her messy situation.

But thank God she doesn't question me about who changed her dress.

Author's pov...

Calll rangs.....

Jin..

Hello, aunty.

Mrs Jeon..

Jin, what happened? You didn't even tell me that my son got married to that girl and why he wasn't able to invite us. I know it's all because of that evil girl.

Jin...

Aunty, there is a change in plan.

mrs.jeon..

Change, what change?

Jin..

That's true that he already married, but the change is that the bride is replaced.

Mrs.jeon..

What? How it's possible

Jin..

Let me explain everything.

(He explained everything to Mrs. Jeon.)

Mrs.jeon...

Seriously, I'm not going to waste my time. Jin, please book my ticket. I want to meet her.

Jin...

Ok! Aunty, I will.

Mrs.jeon...

Jin do asap.

Jin...

Don't worry, aunty. I will.

Call ended....

They are both in their rooms. when they walked down the stairs. They smelled a delicious aroma and walked towards the kitchen.

Author's pov...

Jungkook. run towards her and hug her tightly. While I were standing quietly and staring at them Ohhh, my kookie You look so thin. I told you to take your food on time. Mrs. Jeon said

Oh, come on, mom, nothing like that, he said, then Mrs. Jeon walked towards her and pulled her into a hug. You are so beautiful.

Tell me what your name is. She asked. while patting her head. She doesn't know who she is, so she looked towards jungkook. He laughed, walked towards her, and placed his hand on her shoulder. Her name is Yn, Mom. and she is my mom. He said. 

Y/N smiled towards her and hugged back, Mrs. Jeon. How are you, Aunty? she said.

Ohh honey! Don't call me with that so-called *anuty*; call me, mom, Mrs. Jeon said.

Mom! But how can I? She asked. Oh, come on, you are my daughter-in-law so you can call me mom. Mrs. Jeon said. she nodded.

Mrs. Jeon held her hand and seated her on the dining table. Y/N, sit here and let me feed you. Mrs. Jeon said she placed food on her plate and started feeding her with her hands. While eating, a tear dropped from Y/N's eyes. Oh, honey, why are you crying? Mrs. Jeon asked . Jungkook shook his head to Mrs jeon for not asking her about her mom. Mrs. Jeon pulled her into a hug. Oh, come on, honey, I am  your mom. Don't cry. 

*Caugh* Oh, wow, look at them. It seems like I am not here. Jungkook, change the topic. Oh, don't talk to me, you evil Mrs. Jeon said while holding his ear. He yelled in pain. Mom leaves it. He said.

Oh, and why would I? I am your mom, and you didn't even invite us! She yelled at him.

The situation was not right. I thought it would take some time to assure you, but I don't have this much time. He said whatever. Mrs. Jeon rolled her eyes and started feeding her after having breakfast.

Come on, let's have some mother-daughter time, Mrs. Jeon said while holding her hand and dragging her to her room.

What the hell? Mom, she is my wife, and what would I do if she took her away from me? Jungkook cursed.

Then his phone rang. He picked up the call. After a while, he said in a cold tone, "Okay, I'll be there, and cut the call.

Y/N was seated with Mrs. Jeon. They both talked for a long time. Y/N is sleepy, and she slowly She leaned and placed her head on Mrs. Jeon's lap. While talking with her continuously.

When Mrs. Jeon didn't get any reply, she looked towards her; she had already slept. Mrs. Jeon chukled on her and patted her head.

Meanwhile....

Jungkook is back. He tried to find both of them. He slowly opened the door of her mom's room, and he saw y/n sleeping on his mother's lap, and she patted her head. He smiled brightly and walked inside, seated beside his mom. and hold her hands and kiss the back of her hand. Thank you so much, mom. He said.

She smiled back. I am so happy for you, Kookie. That you are this kind. She is innocent or beautiful. She will be the perfect match for you. My son.

I am proud of you. Mrs. Jeon said that and hugged him tightly. Thankyou mom. I thought you were angry with me. he said. Yeah, I was, but after meeting my daughter-in-law. I forgive you. Mrs. Jeon said

He chuckled. kookie May I ask you something? Mrs. Jeon said You loved her. After a while, he replied, I don't know mom, but I can't live without her. I feel suffocated when I am not with her. he said.

Mrs. Jeon smiled. Kookie, don't leave her ever, whatever the situation is. She is so innocent; she doesn't know how to deal with others. She is innocent like a kid. May be it takes some time to recover her, or may be she'll not, but the fact is, she is not the type of other girl who is behind you only for your money; she is different from all of them. Don't ever hurt her, and yeah, remember, she is not alone now; her mom is with her. Okay, if you trouble her, I'll kick you. Out of this mention, She said this while raising her eyebrow.

He laughed Oh, come on, mom, I will not! He said. And hugged her mom tightly. How is dad, mom? He asked if he was also angry with you. What does he also know about this, yes, Kookie? After all, he is your father. Mrs. Jeon said, but why has he not arrived with you? He asked.

He had some important meetings to attend, and he will be joining us. She said. Ahh ok! He replied. 

Then both were alert when they realized they were disturbing her sleep. She woke up and saw Jungkook. She smiled and pulled him into a hug. " I am so happy, she said while kissing him on the cheeks, and why are you happy? he asked. She whispered in his ears, Your mom treats me like I am her daughter. She replied and giggled in his ear. She is so sweet, just like you.

Mrs. Jeon adores them with a lot of love. then she *caugh* seriously y/n, I am this much sweet, Mrs. Jeon said.

She suddenly unwrapped her hands from his neck. And seated properly. He chuckled. Her cheeks turned red. I have to go to the washroom. she said and ran outside the room.

To be continued.