21.

I put my head in her nap of neck and we both breathing heavily.

I smiled and kissed her neck continiously. She started laughing. koo" stop it. I got up and wrapped her in a blancket. And pulled her closed in my arms. We both are nacked under the blancket.

After a rest. I got up and walked into the closet. I pick out some cloths for both for us and walked into the bathroom. I come out of the bathroom. She is laying on the bed while closed her eyes. I walked towards her and pull her up into my arms by throwing the blancket on the bed. She screamed. I am naked don't remove this she cover her breasts by her hands.

I chuckled don't do this y/n I already saw you before many times. I said. She still hide her face in my chest. I put her down under the shower. I started washing her body. by using my hands... When I trased my hands on her breasts  I saw a red bluish marks. But it was not normal.

It looks like a wounds. I stared her those marks. she laughed and kick my chest.  Don't stare them like this she said.  I hold her wrists y/n are they hurt. I trased my hands on her hickeys. Her expression change suddenly in a worried one.

Nothing don't over think koo my skin is sensitive so it's normal it will be fine after some time. She said. but I don't know why I don't feel like it's normal.

After a hot long bath session we both out of the bathroom. I layed her down on the bed and walked down stairs. To bring some food or energy drink for her.

I blushed after reminding every scene again and again. She is really means alot to me. I can't even think to live without her.

I entered in the room and found her sleep. I seated on the bed and put her head on my lap. Slowly. Without interupting her sleep I stared her face lovingly. But then again I saw her red spots. It looks more worse then before I unbottend her shirt and slightly down her bra on her breasts. I stared that marks for a while.

I have to consult this with doctor. I can't take any risk. I talk to myself. I bend over her face and kissed her forehead I cares her head I placed her down on the bed

And walk back to my office. When I entered In The office I chuckled what did we do I put my hand on my head and remember that moment. ohh gosh! Why I am blushing like an idiot. I pick our cloths. which we almost tron them while making undressed eachother.

And then the mess which I created on counter  table I clean it. Before returning mom dad.

I walked into the kitchen and making something healthy for her. I make vegitable soup and take this to the room.

She is already woke up when I oppend the door she just layed on the bed she moved her hand in the air towards me. I walked towards her and seated beside her come on y/n get up let's have this she got up and seated on the bed I feed her with my hands  she  silently finished her soup.

Maybe she is tired. Y/n are you ok I asked. She took a try in my hands and put it on a night stand. And then she seated on my lap and hug me tightly.  I smiled and put my hand on her head.

After two weaks.

Y/n pov...

I felt dizzy now-a-days. I walked towards the living room mom was seated on the sofa I walked towards her and hugged her tightly she also hug me back  mom I said. hmm y/nahhh. she replied. I felt dizzy now a days. ohh keep your diet properly honey! She replied. she  carsed my hair after that I felt vomet. So I stand up and run inside my room.

Mom walked behind me towards my room.  What happend y/nahh. She screamed. But I just walked into the bathroom. After that I walk out. Mom was seated on my bed. And I don't know when i fainted.

Author's pov...

Ohh y/nahhh get up honey! Mrs Jeon screamed. she run towards her and try to hold her up and layed her on the bed. Then she calls doctor and then jungkook.

To be continued....