27.

Today again he drunked... I take him to the room... I seated him down on the bed... I removed his shoes.. he hold my hand don't do this... Come sit here.. he said.... And pull me closer to him... I seated beside himm..

He hugged me... And then after some seconds.. I heard his sobbings...  Don't leave me... Y/n don't leave me... My baby I killed my baby y/n...  He said..

Y/n I just wanted a happy family with you... I just wanted to live my life with you.. to grow old with you... But look what happened y/n.... Promised me.. promised me y/n you never leave me he snuglled his face in my nap... A tear dropped from my eyes....how can Ibe so selfish.. he lost his baby tooo...

And that's not only happens one time... It happens daily... And today he again drunk.. again I take him to the room.. I can't able to saw him like that daily....

He is hurt more than me... He also need. A shoulder to cry on.... How can i.... I hugged him tightly..... He cried like a child ....

He pretended like he is strong infront of me... But he is human he has a feeliñgs too.. he cried for an hour... He just hold me tightly.. and sleep in my arms.... I layed him down and rested my head on his chest... And I coverd us with the blancket....

I think for a whole night about him... I wouldn't seen him broken into pecies...
A person who brights who light up my world... I dosen't seen him shattered...

Next day.....

I wake up before him... He is still sleeping..
He coverd in a blancket... So I entered in the blancket and hovering over him...

Jungkook pov...

I woke up when I felt a wieght on me... I slowly opened my eyes... And I saw her smiling face her hairs are fall on my face...
My heart  started beating like a drum... I felt very happy after a long time .. I saw her smiling face ....

Koo" wake up love she said... I placed my hands on her waist... I smiled.. she kissed my whole face... And then she kissed me on my neck... I laughed and turned her on the bed.. and hovering over her... Don't do this y/n I said... She raised her eyebrow... Why? Are you threating me... She said... I smiled... I know what she is trying to do... Arghhhhh! I put my head on her nap.... It's hurt... I yelled in headache....

She laughed yeah I know you drunken... Wait let me get a hangover drink for you... She said. But I don't want to let her go... So I I just leid beside her... By holding her in my arms....

Koo" she said I hummed by placing my face on her head.... Koo let's go and treat this leukimea... when We both are together we can fight everything... Just wait for the day when we get every thing in our life... If we are together.. we are the piller's and support for eachother right? Koo" I wanna live with you for my whole life... But happily... Yeah we face alot of things... But it doesn't mean that we cry for that if we are together it's verry easy for us to handle... Every situation.. she said... By raising her head towards me... And stared in my eyes.... I smiled and pack her lips...

After a beautiful talks and cuddlings come on let's go and have a bath every one is waiting for us... She nodded... when I stood up from the bed... She hold my wrist... And making a beautiful sexy and lovely pout... I chuckled... What ? I asked... I don't wanna bath alone.... She said... I laughed and pick her up in my arms... And take her to the bathroom....

I placed her on the table.... She raised her hands... Koo I don't wanna remove my cloths by myself... She said again making a pout... I placed my hands... both side On the table... So who told you to remove it by yourself... I said by packing her lips...

I saw a lot of red spots on her white body... I slowly move my hands on her she just closed her eyes and felt my touch... I saw her continously... I carsed her back.... I back hugged her and started traced my hands on her body.... She turn towards me... And wrapped her hands arround my neck... While stared in my eyes... She started kissing me.... We both kissed each other like we missed each other alot... I pull her up in my arms... And take her into the bathtub  she layed back on me... I just carsed her breasts... I can feel the warmth between us i slowly removed her hair from her nap of a neck i started kissed on her I found her sweet spot and sucking it continiously... She hold my hands which are stilll caresed her breasts...

she started leaning back on me... It was hard for me to control.... But I have to...

She turned towards me... And put her hand on my cheeks... And stared into my eyes... Fuck me! She said... A tear excepd from her eyes... She seated infront of my face on my lap .. and started kissing on  my lips... I put my hands on her cheeks... I pull her away... Don't do this y/n I said... She oppend her eyes .. and stared into my eyes... I said fuck me... Until you got orgasim... She said... Angrily.... And started kissing me on my neck again.....

I stood up and walked out from the tub and pull her up in my arms... Y/n I am hungry come lets have a dinner first... I said with a smile I take her out from the tub and washed her then placed cloth on her .. and take her out of the bathroom...

I continiously try to talk to her but she seems like she is in another world...

To be continued...