22.

Jungkook pov...

I am busy in my office. then I heard a phone rang I thought it was y/n but the caller id not of her it's my mom so i picked the call Yes mom I said. oh kookie come fast y/n was fainted she said. What? How? Did you called the doctor I asked I already called the doctor kookie just come fast. She said and cut the call.

I rushed out of the office and drove fast to reached the mention asap.

when I enterd in the room dr already check her up. I asked dr what happened to her is she fine. Dr stood up and walking towards me. congrats mr.jeon your wife is pregnant. She said. and walked out.

I cant express this feeling in words like I am on the 9th cloud it was a great news I have ever get a tear of happiness dropped from my eyes I hugged my mom.

And then i walked towards my beautiful wife I kissed her allover her face. Thankyou baby for making me a world happiest men ever I hold her hands and stared her face with a wide smile.

She slowly oppend her eyes Koo" when will you arrived as she spoke another word I pulled her into a hug I hugged her tightly.

What happened koo" is everything fine she said. I broke the hug and kiss her lips.

Thankyou so much I cupped her cheeks and repeated thank you so much! For making me a world happiest men. Thank you I am so blessed to have you in my life.

Ok but why you thank me? She asked. I chuckled. ohh I forgot to tell you. I moved my hand towards her belly and carsed her bell for this beautiful gift y/n I said and her eyes are widdend what do you mean koo" she asked.

We are going to be a parents soon! Y/n as I say she froze for a moment then she hugged me back koo" is this true tell me koo" she asked her words was stuttering.

Yeah doll it's true you are pregnent I said. she started crying on my shoulder. Thank you koo thankyou so much for making me a part of your life. We can make are own family. I can't believe that thankyou god For these blessings.

Then we broke the hug. Ohh kookie please let me hug my daughter we are also excited mom said. And hugged y/n ohh my baby from now you will gonna rest and eat properly whatever you wanna eat just tell me I'll make it for you mom said she chukkled ok mom don't worry I will. She said.

I got out of the room. And text my hyungs.

Me..
every one please come to my mention I wanna tell youb some thing.🤭🤭🤭

Rm.hyung..
Any important news !

Me..
Yes please I can't wait to told all of you.

Hobi hyung..
Kookie ! Are you ok!

Me..
Ohh come on please came here I am waiting for all of you.

Jimin hyung..
Ok! Kookie.

Jin Hyung...
Ok we'll be there.

V hyung...
Ok!

Suga hyung...
If the news is important. Then I willl come atherwise I don't waist my time for all of you!

Me..
Oh come on hyung came fast I am waiting for all of you.

Conversation end..

After a while.

They all arrived and they are in my office. Yeah tell me kookie why would you want to meet us jin hyung said. I smiled. And said.

Hyungs how much older are you to me. I asked to jin hyung you little brat. You can ask this on text. Why would you called us.

Ahhhh! Kookie please. Why are you creating suspense. Tell us. I chuckled on them.

So! Every one listen carefully. I said and they all are listening to me carefully.

Y/n is pregnent. We will gonna be a parents. I said.

They all quit for a while. Then hobi hyung shout. What? Is this true. He asked. Yeah. They alll laughed and rushed on to me in a group hug.

Kookie will gonna be a dad. I can't believe he is still a kid. Jin hyung said. they all laughed. Don't worry. hyung he is our kid. And the one who will gonna be coming soon  he/she is his kid and maybe our grandchildren. Jimin hyung said and they again started laughing.

We broke the hug. Ok so let's go and gave a surprise party to y/n Namjoon hyung said. yeah come lets decide v hyung said.

Ok so I am also gonna be a dad so I am not part of this party. I am going to my wife you guys arranged it. I said. and there eyes are widdend. I walked out. Without giving them a look. Ohhh look at this brat. How shameless he is Jin hyung said. I laughed and got out of the room.

Y/n pov...

I can't believe that I am so happy for this I will become a mother. I have my own kids. I'll take care of them and give them every thing which I can't experience in my childhood. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower something dropped again threw my nose. I touched it and I saw a blood again. So I put out some tissues and try to stop the blood. After some time the blood stops.

I walked out to the bathroom and kookie entered in the room. he walked towards me and I am in the air. He pick me up  and seated me down on the bed don't bother yourself  just call me and I'll be there for you he said. I laughed. Oh ok koo"

He layed on bed and  his head is on my lap. he stared my belly and then he carsed it. My little baby I can't wait to see you I can't wait to pick you up in my arms.

Appa loves you he kissed my belly.  I laughed. He makes a pout and said. Hey don't disturb us.  I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed me back. Then seated up y/n I will gonna market I bought everything which is placed in our baby room.

So tell me what would be the thing which I buy. koo first we have to know the baby is boy or girl. I said ohhh yeah! He replied. Ok so I buy both of there stuff if the baby is girl or boy they used there another one will be locked untill you got pregnent again. he said and laughed.

My cheeks turned red. I hide my face with my hands. He chuckled and kissed my hands. Ok so you wait here. I am going for a market.  he said. and got out of the room.

To be continued ..