44.

Now you remember what I promised to you he asked???

I try to remember but I didn't get any so I raised my eyebrow again and ask. I didn't remember anything I said. He hovered over me af said. I told you I will not let you sleep.

And we both hugged each other and beginning a beautiful night.

Time skips...

Y/n pov...

It's almost a couple of days past I didnt feel good nowadays and I missed my periods too. I thought I am pregnant. How can I test it I called yunna unnie.

On call....

Yunna unnie.

Hey, hello y/n.

Me..
Unnieeeeeeee

Yunna unnie..

What happened y/nahhhh?? Is everything fine why are you screaming???

Me..
Unnie... I have to ask you sonething

Yunna unnie..

Yes y/n?

Me..

Unnie I lost my periods and I think I am pregnant.

Yunna unnie...

What! Seriously ohhh my god y/naaaa I am so happy my little sister....

Me..
Unnie i said I think I didn't tell you that I am confirmed.

Yunna unnie...

Ohh! Y/nahin please give me some time I'll be there ok...

Me..

Yeah Come fast

Call ended...

I am happy and worried about thinking of it But it's so hard to divert my mind from my past but I want baby and I know koo also want babies. How much he was happy when first I got pregnant but after that how much he also suffer.

I remember everything how he spent his nights in that room when I was aborted.

But still I want a try. I was in my deep thoughts. When I heard someone entering in my room.

Jene unnie towards me and pulled me into a hug. Y/naaaah I am so excited. She said. I chuckled ohh come on unnie I didn't even confirm about that. Where is yunna unnie you know Y/n she had a morning sickness so she called me and told me about you so i am here for you.

Unnie what should i do what if a pregnent Ohh so what take this and check by yourself. She said by handing me a pregnancy test kid. I look towards her. How can I use it. I asked. She laughed. Ohh y/n you can turned the packet over and follow the instructions which is written on it. I walked inside the bathroom.

Author's pov...

After sometime she came out of the bathroom. Jane stood up and looked toward her. What happened is this negative? I don't know it shows 2 lines. She said nervously. Jane starting jumping in happiness and hugged her congratulations. My little sis.

Y/n eyes widdend after some seconds. A tear dropped from her eyes. Jane broke the hug and wipe her tears. Oh y/n don't think to much. You lost once it doesn't mean that you can't win.

And I know this time everything will gonna be fine and my little sis have gonna be a blessed by kids. Jane said and her tightly. Oh let me inform yunna about this other wise she scolds me.

Jane put out a phone from her bag and call yunna and tell her about her pregnancy.

Y/n was standing still on the same place. Unnie can you do a favour on me? She asked. Jane looked towards her yeah y/n tell me. Can we go and check up and consult this with doctor. If again it got any complications. So this time I didn't give any false hope to my koo".

Jane think for a while. Then she decided to consult this with doctor. Then they both drove to the hospital.

Time skips...

They reached there and they both waiting for there turn. Then someone called her name Mrs jeon jungkook a nurse took her name. She stood up and walked inside with jane.

Ohh hello Mrs jeon are you fine is good to see you again. Doctor said. Yes doctor everything is fine. I am here to consult with you. That I am pregnant. I don't know I am able to keep this child in my womb or not. You know that last time I was aborted. Because I am not healthy at that time.

And me and him we both through a lot of pain but this time if again I am not healthy or I am not able to make a baby in my womb so I am gonna abort it without knowing him I don't wanna see him again in pain. She said and a tear dropped from her eyes.

Doctor smile. Mrs.jeon I am just adore to both of you. Mr jeon. And Mrs jeon. I know your concern. But if you are pregnant so let me do some tests of you and then I tell you about this Doctor said and take her blood samples.

How much time do you take for this Doctor. She asked. ASAP. Mrs jeon don't worry. I'll be the one who contact you when your reports get ready. Ok doctor said by plassing her hand on her shoulder. Ok doctor good bye she said and got out of the cabin.

Time skips. It's almost one day passed but I didn't get any call from doctor.

Yo be continued...