26.

Y/n open the doorPlease he said and started crying after a couple of minutes the door oppend she walked outside and seated on jungkook's lap and wipe his tears with her hands and hugged him.

Koo" don't cry don't overthink about that. let whatever happens in the future. If I die atlist you have our child with you. She said if you survive so we can make another babies. Y/n he replied. koo" she said.

Shh shhh! Don't say anything. Jungkook said and hugged her tightly y/n what will you do If you are on my place you saved me whom you live with from a long time or whom who didn't even birth or if you birth him/her and then you die you left your kid without her mom you know y/n how hard to live without mom you want your kid raised without her mom. I asked.

She didn't speak a word just sobbing on his shoulder. After some time he pulled her up in his arms and take her insid  to the room and clossed the door.

Author's pov...

Other members watch each and every thing which is happend there. mrs.jeon started crying.

After taking her inside. He layed her on the bed and hovering over her and started kissing they both kissed each other for  couple of minute then he trolled down on her neck he kissed there.

A continously tear dropped from there eyes. He kissed her eyes and lick her tears don't cry. he said. with his stuttering voice then he trolled back to her neck. He enhale her scent and she also.
He just wanted to give her body  relex  for sometime. And started giving her a kisses.

He didn't do anything which hurts her. He do every thing just because she doesn't stressed her mind.

After some time they both layed on the bed. they both coverd in a blancket. She rested her head on his chest. Koo" when will be go for abortion she asked. tomorrow he replied.

Next day...

They both entered in the hospital. Dr take her to the operation theater. They both didn't say a word. Jungkook waited for her after an hour dr.come out of the room tomorrow you can take her to your home.

I entered her room. She just laying stright and stared on the ceiling. I walked towards her and seated beside her she didn't say a word just stared ceiling and I stared her.

After a long time silence She turned towards me and shifted on the bed. I stood up and laying beside her. She placed her head in my arms and hold me Tightly. She didn't cry in whole time.

Time skips...

Jungkook pov..

She didn't speek a word after that or she sleeps and eat she just stared on the one spot or may be changing her direction. I know she is hurt but she has to cry for that.

We come back to home. She quitely walked upstairs and entered in the room not our room she entered in our children's room which I gifted her. and she shut the door. I followed her and stood infront of the door.

Author's pov..

She entered in the room and seated in the corner of the room. She stared each and every corner of the room. she didn't move a little bit from there.

Jungkook pov...

It's almost couple of hours past. I am outside the door. I can't hear a single noice from inside. I walked into my office and take out a spare key of that room and oppend it.

I entered in the room I saw y/n was seated in the corner she placced her hands on her knee and her. Head placed on it. I walked towards her and seated infront of her. Y/n I called her name she slowly pulled her head up.

Koo" look what happened with us we killed our baby  koo my baby was little it was little like a bird. I saw from my eyes koo. I can't forgive my self. She said and I hugged her tightly. I didn't saw her like that... She starting sobbing quitly in my arms. Then she burst into tears. She cried hard.

I just hugged her tightly. I hate myself, I hate myself, I can't even birth my child properly. I can bare every pain. Till know. But it's so hard to bare. It so hard to face. The reality. I can't! I am done with my life she said while crying and tumbling words.

I also hugged her tightly and started crying. We both didn't got out of the room for a couple of hours. than some one knock on the door and entered inside kookie can I take y/n with me my mom asked. and she walked towards her Y/n stood up. But she is about to fall and her dress was ruined in blood. I pull her up in my arms and take her to the room. Mom please give me some time. I'll call you she nodded.

I take her to the room and then in the bathroom. I removed her cloths and wash her up in the shower I hugged her from behind she cried alot. I saw a blood flow in the drained her everything is mine i wash her up after taking her a bath I pick her up and changing her cloths. She stayed. quitly for the whole time. I layed her on the bed.

I cover her with the blancket and kissed her forehead. I love you. ok I said while stared in her eyes. She nodded and turned her gaze towards the other direction.

I walked out and send mom to her.

I was just tired with all of this  I can't see her like that. I can't I just want a happy life with her bbut why I can't live.

I took the car Keys and walked out of the menntion and seated in the car and started driving I don't know where to go I just. Drove.

Author's pov...

Mrs Jeon. Entered the room y/n was laying on the bed. She seated beside her Y/n places her head on mrs Jeon lap and started crying. Mrs Jeon. Carsed her hair. Y/n don't cry honey have faith in God. If you lost your baby then God blessed you with another. She said.

It's almost 10 at night  jungkook didn't arrived yet. Y/n waited for him. She called him. But he didn't recive a call. she called jimin.

Yes y/nahh. hyung kookie didn't arrived yet is he with you no y/n he is not at home. So where he is jimin asked hyung. please find him hyung. He didn't receive call. she said. Ok y/n let me find him ok she nodded and cut the call.

Y/n pov..

After an hour. I heard a noice I walked down stairs and saw jungkook walked towards me jimin hyung hold him. Y/n! He screamed my wife! He screamed again. I walked towards him as before he fall I hold him Koo" are you drunk. I said he shook his head. No! I am not he said.

Jimin pov...

I never saw him like that before how can he bare this much pain. I saw y/n she is  very strong. She hold kookie's hand I hold him and take him to the room.

Jungkook layed on the bed like a child. He is sobbing. Y/n just stared him and tear dropped from her eyes.

I can't see her like that whenever I saw her crying my heart clenched. I walked towards her and patted her head. She turned towards me and hugged me.

I hugged her back. Shh! Don't cry y/nahhh. kookie is fine after having a nap he come back to his sences. Hyung what should I do to make him happy. It's hard to seen him like that. I can't it's too much for me. she said. I patted her back.

Y/naaaaah just help him by taking a proper medication. Don't losse hope you have to fight with this for him. Look at him if something bed happens with you how can he servive. He will die after you.

She broke the hug. I wipe her tears. Don't cry. Y/naaah I am with you we all are with you. If we faught together. It's easy to fight everything. I said. She nodded and smiled. I patted her head again  and walked out.

A tear drop from my eyes. Maybe I take there pain.. Or help them to reduce it.

To be continued....