12.

Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook both chuckled at her behavior. She is so cute. Mrs. Jeon said. Jungkook nodded. Yeah, she is. He got up and followed her.

She is in the room and roaming inside, tapping her feet on the floor.

Jungkook pov...

I entered, and I saw her roaming inside the room by tapping her feet on the floor. She looked at me and walked towards me.

Koo "I feel shy, she said. Her cheeks are red like tomatoes. Why?I asked, and I hugged you in front of your mom, she said. I held her by her waist and pulled her closer to me. So what you are my wife, and it's normal. I said.

She tried to resist my hold, but it wasn't that easy. Are you blushing? I said. She raised her eyebrow. What is that? Arghhhh, leave it, I said! Ok, leave me. I have to go and watch K-drama, she said. No way. Can you please tell me what we used to do at this time? She shook her head. No! Kookie I don't want to study; let me go.

No way, come on, open your bag. I said. She stared at me like she'd eat me and walked towards her bag, sitting on the bed after a couple of hours.

Koo "I have to go, she said. Where?I asked.

I miss my mom. She said. I looked towards her. What? I said, Yeah, I missed my mom a lot. She stood up and walked out. Wait! I yelled, but when she decided something, she'd do it anyway.

I packed her back and walked down the stairs. She was seated on the stool in the kitchen. She placed her head on her palms and rested her elbow on the kitchen counter. She swung her legs continuously while talking with my mom.

My mom is cooking something and she enjoyed her company. They both talked and laughed together. I was standing behind her, but she didn't look at me.

I don't know, but I am jealous of my own mom.

After having dinner, I walked into my room and laid before her without looking at her. she come inside the room and went into the bathroom. After taking a long shower, she came out of the bathroom.

I stared at her. She put lotion on her hands, and all over the body, everything will get hot around me. She started drying her hair with the towel. Then she combs her hair. A drop of water continuously flowed from her hair.

She wears her night dress. Her long white legs It gives me shivers in my whole body.

After doing her night routine, She lay beside me. but I didn't look at her face. She cupped my cheeks and stuck her forehead with mine.

Koo "Why did you stare at me when I was doing my nightly routine? She said, What? I didn't. I said. She laughed. Don't lie, Koo, I caught you, so what? Go and sleep with your mom. I said Why would I? I only slept with my husband, she said, and she stared into my eyes. Then I captured her lips into a kiss. She didn't move her lips, so I bit her lips, which caused her to open her mouth. I held her waist tightly and pulled her closer to mine. I entered my tongue in her mouth and explored each and every corner of her mouth. She just closed her eyes and felt the warmth of a kiss.

When she was out of breath, she tapped my shoulder. I broke the kiss and rested my head on her forehead. Then I kissed her jaw and then her neck. I placed a beautiful kiss on the nape of her neck. Then I placed my head between her chest and her neck and hugged her waist tightly.

She just hugged me back, and we both fell asleep.

I woke up and tried to hug her, my eyes were still closed. I didn't feel her beside me, so I slowly opened my eyes.

Y/n I called her name, but there was no response. She woke up before me. How is this possible? Maybe she is with my mom. I woke up and started my morning routine. Then I walked down the stairs.

She placed food on the dining table. "Look Koo how many varieties are there in a breakfast. She said. I walked towards her and kissed her cheeks. Her eyes became widening, and suddenly she turned towards my mom. She was checking that my mom hadn't seen what I did to her. I chuckled. She walked in the kitchen and came back with a bottle of banana milk.

Hey, bring two bottles of banana milk; otherwise, you drink mine. She laughed and said, No koo," its last one. she said. Ok, so give it to me; I'll buy more. I said. She raised her eyebrow. No way! Koo "I like it. and I didn't give you this. I drink it all. she said, with pouts on her face.

But this time I didn't find her cute because she always did this. She stole my banana milk and drank it, and at breakfast, she always snatched it from me and drank it.

I rolled my eyes because I knew there was a way to get my banana milk back. I started having my breakfast. But she placed that banana milk in front of me.

Take it. she said. I shook my head. No, you can. I told you to take it. She said. I again shook my head. No, I want This will happen again and again. But no one is ready to give up. Mom started laughing and picked up a banana milk bottle in her hands.

And parted in two glass in the same amount. Hmm, take it, mom said. We both smiled and look each other. but she stared into my glass, and then I stared into her glass. I want this one. She said, pointing her finger towards my glass. No, why would I give it to you? She started making a pout. Ok, take this. I give her mine. She smiled and took it from my hand. But she was still not looking satisfied; she again stared at me as before she spoke a word. No! Y/n, not again!

I gave her more of my glasses, and she smiled again. Which caused her dimples. Dig inside her cheeks. I found her cute, mom started laughing. Who says that you guys were married?

To be continued.