23.

Next day...

I woke up and oppend my eyes to see the beautiful morning scene but what he is not there where he is I got up from the bed and lost my balance but before I fall I hold the table oh thankgod my baby.

I slowly walked inside. I remove my cloths and saw some red spots on my body. They are not dark but still visible.

After taking a shower I walked out and walked down stairs. I saw no one is inside the maintion then I wakjed out of the mention. when I saw a beautiful decoration. I smelled a tasty aroma And then flower's smell  they alll screamed congrats. Y/n ! I laughed and hugged mom and dad! dad when will you come back just today early in the morning congrats y/n and thank you for making us a grand parents. I smile he patted my head.

Then jimin hyung come to me and patted my head. Be happy y/nahhh and if you need anything just call your hyung and I'll be there. I laughed and squished his cheeks. ok Hyung don't worry.

Then members congratulate me. I smiled. And thanks them but I didn't found kookie here jin hyung laughed it seems like someone try to find someone else. I smiled and asked where is my koo" I asked. I heard his voice I am here babe. I turned arround he come closer and placed his hand on my shoulder after a perfect and happy celebration.

Jungkook coverd my eyes with blind fold I have a surprise for you he whispered in my ear.

He pull me up in his arms. He enterd somewhere and put me down I am going to open this blind fold ok he whispered and slowly opend the blind fold. I saw the room is divided in two parts.

One side is pink and the otherone is blue... It looks so adorable any more stuff I turned towards him and hugged him Thank you koo for this beautiful gift I said and kissed him. Hyungs and mom dad also buy many gifts for me and my baby.

Time skips.

Author's pov..

After completing his online meetings jungkook walked towards his room. When he entered he saw y/n is sleeping peacefully on the bed. he layed down beside y/n he caresed her tummy and kiss her on her forehead and then he slept.

I woke up with a hard pain in my all over the body koo is beside me so I didn't make any noice.

The pain is not like before. It increases more then before I am not able to talk I stood up and fall on the ground. Some how I manage to rolled on the floor and seated in the corner of the room and started crying. The pain is unbareable.

He turned towards the side he found y/n on the floor in the corner. he run towards her and seated beside her. When she pulled her face up jungkook got shocked her face was full of sweating. he cupped her cheeks Y/n what happend babe what happend. She try to speak a word.

P_pain p_pain. she said. and a blood started flows from her nose and she fainted. I pulled her up in my arms and take her to the hospital mom saw me and she yelled kookie what happened with her. she followed me and seated in the car with y/n

I pull her up again in my arms and rushed into the hospital. She got admitted. dr were busy I am seated outside on the bench a wave of fear trolled in my veins. I can't feel this fear before I can't remove her sweaty bloody face infront of my eyes mom try to contact with someone on the phone then she come to my side and seated beside me.

Author's pov..

Mrs. Jeon. pulled him into a hug he cried like a child. Mom is everything becomes fine right? He asked. yeah kookie don't worry she replied. mom my y/n h_her f_face i_is s_sweaty w_when i_i saw her i_i can't f_forget t_that m_mom. He said while crying hard.

Don't cry kookie. My son everyhing will be fine. Y/n is also not happy when she knows that you cried like that  stop doing this get up and wash your face. Mrs.jeon said.

After some time bts arrived.

They run towards him when jungkook saw them he again burst into tears jin pulled him into a hug kookie don't cry tell me what happened. Then jungkook told them everything. They all are in shock.

Then dr. Come out of the room...

Jungkook rushed towards him. Dr is everything fine how is y/n. he asked May I know you who are you to this patient. dr asked. I am her husband jungkook  replied.  Ohh can I talk with you. Yes. He said.

Jin and jungkook they both entered in dr's cabin. Please be seated mr Jeon and mr Kim the situation is very critical. she is suffering from leukemia" blood cancer. Some test are left but we will take her samples tomorrow in the morning.

Jungkook got shocked like someone stabed him in his heart with knife. He just listen to them. Jin knows very well. That jungkook is not in there right mind so he talked with the dr  but how it is possible dr.  she was tested every month because of there previous health issues. Jin asked.

Yeah mr.kim it's hard to find this in normal tests but I am shocked that you gyus didn't saw any symptoms before like it's symptoms is not that easy to hide. How you don't know about that. Dr asked.

What symptoms dr. jungkook asked a hard pain in joints the pain is not bareable  and many more things.

They walked out of the cabin...

Mrs.jeon asked what happened Koo is everything fine. she asked. and Jungkook burst into tear again. Why y/n why you didn't tell me before. mom you know Whenever I woke up in the middle of night she wasn't there by my side. I found her in the bathroom for a long time. She came out with a sweat on her forehead. But she didn't tell me anything about that. Mrs Jeon hugged him.

And stared jin to tell her what happened inside. jin told them everything about y/n' condition. Mrs.jeoncalso starred crying but she control herself.

I informed uncle also he will be arrived tomorrow jimin said and walked out how can she face this alone. I felt like someone stebbed my heart. I can't see her in this painn he talks to himself.

Nurse came out of the room and said you can go and meet her now

Everyone looked towards jungkook he shook his head. I am not able to go inside and show my face to her.

So mrs.jeon and jimin went inside to meet her. She oppend her eyes and saw mrs.jeon. she slowly asked mom j_jungk_kook. she asked. about him. he is not outside. he is in dr's cabin. He will come to meet you.

What happend to me mom. she carsed her hand on her belly is my baby fine Mom. She said. And Mrs Jeon burst into tears and walked out They forget about that baby.

What happend jimin hyung. Why mom is crying. Please tell me how's my baby jimin hyung baby is fine y/n don't worry. He said while hugged her. Ok you just slept and take a rest. Y/n slept again because of medicine's.

To be continued....