4.

Jimin pov....

I wanted to meet Jungkook as well as that girl, so I visited there. When I entered, I heard a laughing sound, so I followed the voice. Before I entered the kitchen, I saw Y/N was seated on the stool, which is placed near the counter. She was talking, Jungkook.

Kookie "Did you like drawing? she asked. He looked at her confusedly. Why did you ask this question? She giggle. Idiot, look at your arm. It looks like a drawing book, she said, and she started laughing.

Don't laugh; it ain't funny. He said this while making a pout. I chuckled at both of them.

Ok,  kookie " I have one more question? She said. Yeah, if I said no, you still asked me, so yeah, keep going. He said. While rolling his eyes.

Do you have eomma or appa? She asked. He nodded. Yeah, I have. Do you want to meet them? She nodded happily. Yeah, I want to meet them. He smiled, okay?

They both talked and laughed. I saw Kookie this happy after a long time. I felt good for both of them, but why did I miss you? I don't want to ruin their moment. I was about to turn, but Jungkook called my name, Jimin Hyung. Come inside, he said.

I sat beside Y/N. When you meet him, he is Jimin Hyung. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Hello Jimin Hyung! She said. Hello and nice to meet you, I said. Look, Hyung, he is cooking for me. You want something? Tell him to maid for you, she said.

I laughed. Oh no, he is a younger brother to me. Don't tease him. I said. She smiled. And jump from the stool. She walked and stood beside him. She continues to disturb him. I just sat down and watched the drama.

I am really happy for Kookie. He faced the worse before a girl whom he loved with all his heart. He trusted her a lot, and they got engaged because of the deal from her side. He loved her, but she just engaged him because of her father's deal.

They hang out together, and Jungkook loves her a lot.

One day, he went to her house to give her a surprise. He saw a man on her bed. She stood and wore a bathrobe. Oh, Jungkook, at last, knocked on the door before entering.

Who is he? Jungkook asked. Oh, him, he is my boyfriend. She said. Oh, so I am. He asked. Oh, Kookie, you are my fiancee, she said. Yeah, that's what I wanted to remind you of! He yelled. Ohh, hello, don't overreact, Jungkook. This is normal; I didn't give you any commitment, right?

So please let me live my life, she said. And I walked again inside the room.

He walked back to his room. He cried a lot. We all saw him. In that situation, he understood he would only marry her because of the deal and nothing else. The betrayal she gave him He never overcome it.

But today I felt amazing for him. I felt happy. She was even happy with her.

Hold my hand. Come on, Hyung, let's go outside. She said. We are all having a good time together.

I dropped them off at their mention, and I drove towards mine.

Jungkook pov......

We are both lying on our beds. She raised her leg in the air, Kookie. raise your leg. Let's compare whose leg is long. She said.

I looked toward her. What? No, I am already tired. Kookie raised his leg. I raised my leg. I know she would be continuously doing this if I passed. So I bend my knee a little. Oh, y/n, wow, your leg is longer than mine. She smiled proudly.

I know. She said. I chuckeld. She stood up. And sat there staring at me. Can I do one thing? She asked and I nodded.

She bent down over my face. She is too close to me. She stared at my lips. She pressed her lips on mine. I didn't think for a while, then I maintained some distance. I smiled, cupped her cheeks, and hugged her. I felt happy with her always. She said. Kookie I was hungry, so I looked towards her. I asked what you wanted to eat. She smiled. Oh, me too. Come, let's go. I said.

We both eat ramen and then go for a walk in the garden. We walked together. She intertwines her hand with mine. I respond back. We both walk for a long time. She pointed her finger towards the rabit. Oh, they are rabits. She ran towards them.

Ohh kookie You just look like Rabit. Come look at him. He just looks like you. Oh, kookie, you are rabit. She asked me while cupping my cheeks.

I chuckled at her. We both walked back to the room.

And then we slept together.

Jimin pov.....

No, not her, no!!! I yelled and woke up. I was dreaming again about that girl.

I again dreamed about those incidents. Which I didn't see. I laid down.

Who is that girl? Why can't I remember?Anything, and I slept.

To be continued.