8.

Jungkook pov..

Now you may kiss your bride. priest say. 

Her smile changed with nervousness, and I could feel this. I held her hand tightly, pulled her closer to mine, and held her waist tightly. I could feel her unstable heartbeat on my chest because of the close approximity I leaned towards her. She shut her eyes tightly, so I pecked her on her lips.

She slowly opened her eyes. I smiled. She smiled back. Everyone congratulated us after that. If he troubles you, then call me whenever you want; I'll beat him, ok, Jimin Hyung said.

We are on our way to mention whether you feel comfortable in this gown or not. I asked. She shook her head. It's a little bit uncomfortable. she said.

And she turned her face and looked out the window. While placing her hand on her hurt, I felt something tickling in my stomach.

After a while, we reached our destination. I looked towards her, and she fell asleep. I walked out, picked her up in my arms, and walked inside.

I placed her on the bed and walked into the bathroom. After taking a hot bath, I walked out. She is seated on the bed.

I walked towards the bed and sat on my side of the bed. I leaned my head back on the bed. She stood up. Where are my clothes? she asked in a closet.

Yeah, but I already tried to find out in my closet. She said. I walked inside my closet, and there were all her clothes. Y/nahhh, I screamed. She walked in, yes. she said. Here are your clothes. but my clothes are in your closet. She asked while raising her eyebrow. I said yeah, because from now on you are my wife, and we lived in the same room. We share everything I said.

She yelled. I have also lived with you in the same room. she said. I nodded. She laughed and said, "Okay, then I'll bring all my stuff into this room. she said. while looking around.

I screamed no! Don't you dare place your stuff in this room. I said. And why not? she replied. While raising her eyebrow, you said that we have to share a room, and now you denied it, she said. Yeah, I mean, I said that, but not your garbage. I said. She yelled, What garbage did you call my stuff?" while raising her eyebrow. I nodded, yes!

She walked out while tapping her feet on the floor while murmuring, I will not talk to him. How dare he say that to my lovely stuff? I am not sleeping with him; I sleep in my room. She said that and walked out.

I lay on my bed. staring at the ceiling. I twist and turned from this side to the other. I couldn't sleep without her. I got up from the bed and walked towards her room.

When I reached there, she was lying on the bed. She shut her eyes. I know she has not slept yet. I walked towards her and sat on her bed. I think my wife is angry with me. Oh, how can I sleep without her? I stared at her face. A slightly smile appeared on her lips, but she still closed her eyes.

How can I sleep? Ok, I will not sleep, then I am going to my office. I try to stand up from the bed, but she holds my wrist.

Her eyes are still closed. I chuckled. I picked her up in my arms and placed a kiss on her forehead. She snugled her face in my chest. I can feel that she is blushing. I took her to my room and placed her on the bed. while I am also lying beside her.

She turned toward me. I pretend that I am sleeping. She caresses my cheeks with her hands, then kisses my forehead. I felt butterflies in my stomach at her sudden reaction, then she held my arm and placed it on her waist while closing the distance between us. She hid her face in my chest, and I smiled because of her action. I kissed her head. And I held her tightly and slept.

I woke up when sunlight dropped on my face. I slightly open my eyes. She came out of the bathroom. She was standing in front of the mirror and using all my perfumes. I saw her back; her hair was wet, and a drop of water was still dropping.

I turned my gaze away from her. I don't know why, but her look seduced me. I just don't want anything right now. She applied all my perfumes and slowly walked towards me. "Koo," get up. It's morning, she said.

What did she call me? I stood up and stared at her for a while. What did you just call me? I asked. get up, she said. No, before that. "Koo," she replied. I kissed her cheeks. Okay, I said, you've always called me that. She nodded, covered her cheeks with her hands, and ran out. I chuckled at her; she is so cute.

I get up and start my morning routine.

And walked down the stairs. She is seated on the dining table. Come fast, I am hungry. she said. I walked towards her and sat beside her. She started eating. She picked up my banana milk from my side and drank it. I screamed, Go and take your banana milk.Why did you always drink my banana milk?

So what if I take your banana milk? You told me last night we have to share everything, and now you are doing this, she said.

Oh god! Why did I say that I regret my words? Ok, take it. I said.

I already have it. she said while rolling her eyes.

After breakfast, she is in her room. She is studding. After that teacher, I will never believe in anyone, so I taught her from that day on.

Today is her test. Show me what you wrote. I said, forwarding my hands towards her, give it to me. She shook her head. Stay away. Give me some time. I have to write, she said. It's already been 1 hour, and you're still writing something. Give it to me. I snatched a book from her hands.

To be continued.