18..

Next day...

Author's pov..

They already arrived in Korea and very excited to meet everyone.

Koo" what happened why it takes so long I can't wait to meet mom and dad she asked. just some minutes. and we will be there ok he replied. She smiled and again looked through out the window.

They reached out of the mention. She opend the door and walked towards the jungkook side as before he oppend the door. She oppend it for him and placed her hand infront of him. Come on koo"

He chuckled and said. you don't need too. she laughed oh come on koo" hold my hand come outside you always treat me as your queen from now I'll treat you as my king. she said. he hold her hand.

And walked out of the car and dragged her into a hug Come lets go Koo" she said. and dragged him inside the mention.

As they enterd inside y/n run towards the living room she yelled. Mom!!! Mrs jeon pulled her into a hug. Ohh my y/naaaahhhh my daughter I missed you so much Mrs jeon said. ohh mom I missed you too. Then they broke the hug.

She walked towards mr.jeon dad I missed you. She said. mr Jeon pulled her into a hug. Don't lie y/nahhh you always keep in touch with your mom not me. He said. no dad I missed you seriously. Mr Jeon. laughed. ohh ok ok! They broke the hug.

Jungkook stood there. Then mrs.jeon noticed he looked towards them and smiles lovingly. Ohh my son come here. Mrs Jeon said.

Oh finally thank god they know they have a son too. he said while rolling his eyes. Mrs Jeon laughed. Ohhh kookie" don't be jealous to my daughter. She said and hug him I missed you mom. he said. mrs Jeon laughed I missed you too kookie. she replied.

Then he hugged mr.jeon. they all started talking.

Then everyone turned towards y/n when she fainted on the floor.

Jungkook screamed Y/n. he rushed towards her and seated and tap her cheeks y/naah get up babe please get up. Mrs Jeon and mr Jeon also got panicked after saw her. He pulled her up in his arms and take her to there room.

He layed her down and called dr. dr arrives after checking her. he stood up. What happened dr is she fine. jungkook asked.

Don't worry mr Jeon. Maybe she is tired that's why she fainted before take her some rest and give her a proper healthy diet. dr said and got out of the room.

Mr Jeon and mrs Jeon enterd in aroom is everything fine kookie. they asked he nodded and seated beside her by holding her hand infront of his lips and stared her face. He didn't even got up from there. As she woke up.

She slowly oppend her eyes. he stared her face. Y/n are you ok honey mrs Jeon said. she nodded and try to seated up she helped her jungkook didn't spare her hand he just hold her hand tightly and stared her face.

Mr Jeon said. y/n take a rest ok she nodded they both walked out. Jungkook still holding her hands. In his hand.

Koo" what happened. She said. he stared in her eyes a tear dropped from his eyes. I told you to take a rest for a while but you didn't listen to me y/n I told you to take a healthy diet but again you didn't listen to me.

She hugged him. Ok koo" don't cry. I will don't repeat this again ok he hold her tightly and said y/n don't do this again I am really scared when you was fainted. he said while sobbing in her arms.

Koo" do you want kiss she said to distrect him. He broke the hug and nodded. she chuckled and cupped his cheeks and started kissing him. they both spent a time with each other then they distrect when someone knock the door. They broke the kissed and rested there heads on each other.

Yes he screamed. sir/ mam please come for having a dinner mr & mrs Jeon is waiting for you. Staf said. ok we'll be there. He stood up and give her hand she hold his hand and try to stood up but she lost her balance So he pulled her up in to his arms.

Ohh koo put me down everyone is there I don't feel comfortable. He rolled his eyes without giving her a look he walked downstairs.

Is she fine mrs Jeon asked. yes mom she is but still not able to walk properly. he seated her on the chair and then seated beside her.

He feed her with his hands without taking a bite for himself. So she feeded him Koo please take this I can eat by my self. no y/n let me feed you. He said and continously feeding her.

Mr&mrs Jeon smiled may you both live long with lots of love more then today and less then tommorow. They blessed them. Jungkook and y/n both smiled. Towards them.

After having dinner jungkook is seated beside y/n and they all seated in living room and having a conversation what they will do there. Then a familer voice interupting them. They all turned towards the voice. A girl standing infront of them she walked towards him and hugged him tightly. Jungkook I miss you darling. She said.

Y/n pov...

I was shocked when she walked towards him and pulled him into a hug. I was just stared them. he broke the hug and said why are you doing this.

Wait jungkook it's normal we we're engaged once ago. When she said this my eyes widened and looked towards mom and dad. They all looked at me.

(😂😂😂sorry I don't have any personal problem with selva I just found this name in a negative role so I again made selva in a negative role she is also my first book character who read that they know it very well)

I can't see him with anyone. I stood up and and hold his hand. Koo who is she. I asked. he looked at me she is Selva. my ex- fiance. he said.

Ohh hello miss Selva I said while moved my hand towards her. She rolled her eyes and said. Who are you? With annoying face. jungkook hold my waist and pulled me closer to him. Selva meet her she is mrs. Jeon y/n. She is my wife. he said.

It really feels nice when I heared this words from his mouth. Her eyes widdend. what when will you marry her and why? When I want to Mary you. you just informed me from your brothers. That you don't want to continue this relation. She said.

I think we wasn't in a type of relations where we have to share feelings it's a type of business deal right he said. as she spoke another word. mrs Jeon interupting y/n come on let's go inside. Take some rest ok. She said and hold my hand and then jungkook didn't come yet it's almost half an hour passed. I am waiting for him.

And I am jealous a little bitt. I know he is mine but jungkook didn't tell me anything about them. before. is he ever engaged with her.

To be continued.....