43.

Y/n pov...

I woke up and slowly opend my eyes. I saw his face just infront of me. My heart melt for him. I stared his face. Then I kissed him. But he captured them and started kissing me. He hold me from my waist.

But i screamed arghh! He broke the kiss and slowly oppend his eyes what happen y/naaah he asked in a worried sleepy face. I chuckled. Mr.jeon i am not able to move because of you. I whispered in his ears. He smiled and kiss me on my neck.

Then he cupped my cheeks and ask. Did I hurt you alot. He asked. No but it hurts because it's happend after along gap. That's why maybe. I said. he smiled and hugged me. There is no gape between us we both are naked under the blancket.

He whispered. ok so add this in your habbit. Y/nahhhhh I will ruined you every night and care you everymorning. I felt shiver from my whole body.

Then hugged me more tightly y/n? Can I ask you something ? He said yeah koo you can I said they feels more bigger then before. He said and giggle.

I think for a while. What?? I asked he laughed and pressed my chest against his. I hide my face in his chest. Koo" leave me I have to go I said. He laughed and said no there is no chance morning session is still not completed love he said and hovered over me. He trolled some kisses on my body then he stood up and pick me up in his arms. Then walked inside the bathroom.

We both took a shower together and got out of the room. After having a breakfast I was seated in my room. That someone coverd my eyes I didn't recognise. Then a tear rolled down from my eyes.

Mom? Is that you I said. She released my eyes. And hugged me from behind. Yeah my y/n it's me. I suddenly stood up and hugged her. But I screamed arghh! She looked towards me. What happened.

And wave of embarassement flow from my veins what did I answered her. That his son is so uffffff! I didn't give her answer so she understood. The situation. She looked towards the floor and try to control her smile by covering her face with her hands.

Ohhh how embarrassed. This koo" I will not spare him. But still she laughed and said don't worry it happens. she said and seated me down on the couch. Then she seated beside me.

Y/n my daughter I am so happy to see you healthy and happy again. May these blessings never left you she said while holding my hands. I smiled and hugged her mom where is dad? I asked.

Dad is in office he had to join a meeting today. So he directly reached to the office affter attending they also join us she replied.

Y/nahhhhhh! Look what should I bought for you. We turned arround and there is no other then my hyung. I smilled he walked inside and hugged me.

Then he hugged mom Oh jiminahhhh! You look so handsome my son. Where is my daughter in law? She asked. Mmm well aunty your daughter in law is at home she had a morning sickness. So she woke up and fight with me for nothing only God knows my fault. Even I don't then she fall asleep. He said. And we started laughing.

Ohh yeah congratulations jiminah for making us a grandparents. As she said that I felt good but inside I know I hurt them alot. I just took a deep breath.

I am so happy for my jimin hyung. Yunnna is a perfect match for him and they both love each other's.

We continued talk and laugh alot. After some time jimin hyung went back to his way and mom is seated on my bed and I am laying placed my head on her lap. She continiously cares my hairs and we talked about other stuffs.

Then I heard knock. Mom said come inside then I saw dad I seated up he walked inside and hugged me. Then he seated beside me by placed his hand on my head.

Y/nahhh how's your health he asked. Dad everything thing is fine. I am healthy as you I said and he laugh but I again look towards the door.

Dad noticed it and said. He'll be here anytime. I smiled.

Dad and mom stood up and got out of the room. After a while. I don't know when I fall asleep.

I woke up when I felt a cold breeze on my neck and tight grip on my waist.

I smiled I know. The owner of those arms I put my hand back on his cheeks and carsed them. Where were you koo" I was looking for you. From the morning.

I said and turned around to face him. He pull me closer by passing his one hand on my waist and put his thigh on me. I was busy when I reached to the office I heard that dad will arrived soon with the company's owner with whom we gonna sign a new deal.

And after that everyone is preparing for the meeting. I have to do presentation infront of them so i started making my presentations.

And you know dad just want me to get out of this mafia world but i dont wanna get out of it. So whenever he said he need me i was there for help him. He said and kissed my forehead.

And you know y/n how much I missed you. I was continuously thinking about the last night. He said and my cheeks turned red. I hit his chest shut up koo" only because of you I have to face a lot of embarrassment. I said.

He raised his eyebrow. What did I do now? He asked. Then I told him what happened. In front of mom. He started laughing and laughing hard. He squeezed my cheeks. So what is embarrassment in this he asked.

I raised my eyebrow. There is no embarrassment? I asked him back. He looked back into my eyes. But this time his eyes had full of lust.

Now you remember what I promised to you he asked???

To be continued.....