30.

Jin pov....

I found something which I don't know. So I just call jimin.

Yeah hyung he entered in my office. Jimin tell me everything which you both try to hide from me. I said. he looked into my eyes and then Caugh*** for what hyung. He said.

I recieved an information jungkook making papers of his property. He prepare a transfer papers. But he didn't told me about anything you know about that??? I asked.

Jimin divert his gaze. Then he took a deep breath hyung  you know me and jungkook went to meet a donor who donate there born marrow to y/n he said. I hummed. the donor is her uncle. He said.

I can't believe. That they hide this from me. He told me everything about him.

Are you both mad. You didn't even tell us about this. We turned towards the voice and namjoon, Suga , hobi and taehyung are standing on the door.

Jimin told us each and every thing about that day. How that jerk threatened my jungkook. We can't let him play with them. Suga said.

But we have to save y/n too and I asked doctor. About this. I test myself. Maybe if our bornmarrow matched so I'll donate her.  Jimin said.

So let's go I also wanted to give her mine. We alll test our self maybe one of us matches with her. Jhope said.

Yeah we can't let him fight alone.  Jin said and they all nodded.

Jungkook pov ...

I am really nervous today is her operation maybe everything will gonna be  fine.

I woke her up. She is very weak because of her chemo. She got up and seated on a bed. She hugged me. I hugged her back  Koo"  don't be nervous I know you didn't slept. Last night. I smilled.

How she always know every thing. I am not. I  said and broke the hug. She stared in my eyes. I cupped her cheeks and pack on her lips. Come on my lioness you have to be strong. Ok I said she giggled.

After having our morning routine. we both reached there in the hospital. Doctor take her for some tests.

I was in waiting room. Then I heared some one called my name.

Mr Jeon. I turned towards him. Sir the donor he said and looked down words what happened to the donor I asked worriedly. Sir. the donor refuses to donate there born marrow and the patient is already in Operation theater. He. Refuses at the last minute. He said.

My eyes widdend I am in a shocked. Like some one pull me in the dark well.
What? Where he is I said. Sir he is in the doctor's cabin. He said and I run towards the doctor cabin.

He is seated on the chair. Mr.chang how can you do this. I said.  He stood up and pat my shoulder ohhhh mr.jeon jungkook look who pleaded infront of me the great mafia jeon jungkook.

I was just stared his face. He laughed devilish. sorry I have to go now. he started. to walked out. I block his route. Please don't do this. I said a tear dropped from my eyes.

Please don't do this. I give you everything you want.  Please help me. she'll die. Please save her. I said. I tear continously dropped from my eyes I just wanted to convince him.

He laughed and started walking again. I kneeled infront of him please save her. I said. Then I heared.

You basterd and I saw jin hyung. He walked towards him and punch him on his face. I know that very Well.  That you will betrayed us at the end. Jin hyung continiously punched him.

I felt someone grab my Arms. I saw suga hyung and namjoon hyung. They both hugged me. I burst into tears. Hyung my y/n please save her hyung.

They patted my back. Don't worry kookie we saved her we already arranged the donor. They said. I looked towards them.

And run towards the operation theater.
I was waiting despirately.

Everyone is also with me we all waited for the doctor.

Doctor came out of the theatre. I rushed towards him.

Doctor how's everything I asked. He smiled znd patted my shoulder.

Mr Jeon thanks to God. We found a donnor at the last moment and the donnor had matched 70% to the y/n he said. I smiled is she fine doctor. I asked. yeah she is fine. Take her rest for some time then you will meet her.  Dr said.

Who is the donor doctor. I asked. He smile you may go and look yourself. He said and walked out.

Jimin pov...

Dr called me and told me  about that jerk. I knew it. He I'll gonna be doing something like that. Mr park you are the 70% match of her I have to ask you something. Dr said.

Ok Cause it's not possible that someone who is not blood related instead they got this much matches dr said. I don't know what to answer so I just quit.

Mr park. If you allow so can I test your DNA. Doctor asked. I was In a deep thoughts cause I realy don't know what to answer.

Ok I said and then I am getting ready for that transplantation.

I was in a deep slumber then I heard a someone walked inside the room. I oppend my eyes and I saw jungkook. He stared me shockingly hyung did you donate your born marrow to y/n ? He asked. I smilled and nodded he run towards me and hugged me. Thank you hyung I can't believe this. He said.

After a couple of seconds we broke the hug but I can feel the question mark on his face.

Jungkook pov...

I already talked about this to doctor. Doctor and he  said. The donnor will be found a little match cause she had no other blood related but why jimin hyung matches with her perfectly.

Kookie I have to tell you some thing jimin hyung said. I looked towards him. Yeah hyung I hold his hand and seated beside him you know when I was kid I lost my memory I don't remember anything about my past.

But after that day. I had a dream about a little girl. I grabbed that little  girl tightly in my arms someone try to snatched her from me. I try hard to save her. But I didn't. He snatched her from me and I woke up.

And I was shocked when my born marrow matches to y/n. Doctor told me about this. He also can't believe.  So he ask me for a dna test.  I don't know what happens but I felt like I am happy inside.

To be continued....