13.

After a year,

She is too close to my mom. And with me too. She is recovering well, and she is almost like a normal person. She cares for me a lot. When did I sleep when I ate? She is like the oxygen in my life.

I can live without anything, but not without her. She is my everything. I loved her very much. But I haven't told her till now.

I am getting ready for my office. She came inside. the closet. Koo," you are still here. What are you doing? I am tying my tie.

She walked towards me and started tying it. Yeah, she learned it from my mom. When she saw me struggling with it daily, She holds a tie, and while tying it, I hold her from her waist and pull her closer to me. She blushed. Whenever I touch her, She trembled under my touch, and I can feel it.

I tucked her hair strands behind her ear, cupped her cheeks, and captured her lips. into a kiss. After a beautiful, lovely kiss I broke it and hugged her.

Y/n, I said. She hummed. We have to go for a checkup today. She held me. Tightly, Koo, promise me, Dr. didn't inject me, she said. I think she has recovered well but is still scared of needles.

If it will, I am always beside you. Ok, you hold my hand tightly like you do, I said. she hummed. Ok, now let's go. Mom is waiting for us. Come on, let's have breakfast. She said. while breaking the hug.

We both intertwined our hands and walked downstairs.

We are having breakfast. when I heard a familiar voice. I turned towards there, and wow, dad! That's a great surprise. I stood up and walked towards him, hugged him, and he hugged me back. I miss you, my son. He said that and broke the hug.

And I walked towards the dining table. Y/N stood up and hugged him. Dad, finally, I met you. She is in contact with him; my mom always contacted them on video calls.

Oh, my daughter, you look more beautiful. He said. They broke the hug. Dad, sit here and have a break fast, she said. while having a lot of conversation, we are done with breakfast.

Jungkook I want to talk to you, dad said. ok dad. Come, let's go. We walked into the office.

Kookie. What about the business deal? You better break it before she finds out about you. Don't worry about that, dad. I've already sent her papers. She'll be there anytime. I said. Okay, then wait, I have something for you. He said. and opend his luggage and gave me some papers.

What is this, dad? I asked. This is for you and Yn your wedding gift. I oppend it and *caugh* honey moon tickets to Italy. I said. He laughed, yeah, kookie. You didn't go on your honeymoon till now.

And I think you have to go now. He said. but that's the condition. I said. Don't worry, Kookie. She is well, and now you can consult with her doctor too. he said. I nodded and walked out of the office.

I walked inside the room, and she was seated on a bed. Her feet are placed on each other. She is reading a book. I walked towards her, and laying on the bed, I placed my head on her lap. She smiled and closed the book.

Why are you smiling, Koo?" she asked. I gave her envelope. What is it? she asked. Look yourself, I said. She opened it. I didn't look at her face because of these papers, and maybe she hides her face behind these papers.

What happened, y/n, I said? *caugh* nothing. She said that and wrapped the papers again in envelope.

I can see the redness on her face. I laughed. Are you blushing? I said. She placed her hands on her cheeks. No, why would I? She said. Breaking eye contact with me.

I sat down and stared at her face. We both stared at each other's faces. I started leaning towards her, but before I could do anything, someone knocked on the door. Can I come in? My mom shouted. Yes, mom, she giggled and said.

Mom enters the room and stares at my annoying face and kicks me on the head. Don't do this with me. Ok, you can do whatever you want with your wife, but in the night, Let me spend my time with my daughter. She said.

And dragged her out of the room.

Argghhhhhh!!!!!! May be dad makes the right decision by sending us on a honeymoon trip so I can spend my time with my wife.

I consult with the doctor every time before taking her outside or doing anything with her.

On Calll....

Hello doctor, I said yes, Mr. Jeon. How is y/n dr asked? She is totally fine. What about her reports? Is it fine? I asked. Yeah, it was absolutely fine. Dr said. I have to ask you something. I said. yes, Mr. Jeon. Dr said. We will go on a honeymoon this week. It will be fine or not. I mean, as I spoke another word, he cut me off. yes, Mr. Jeon She is recovered now, and she is able to share herself with you. Don't worry about that, but be gentle with her in every situation. Don't be tensed. dr said. thankyou dr. Thank you so much. I will never hurt her. Don't worry about that, I said. Ok, Mr. Jeon I'll take my leave now. dr said Yeah, why not? You can.

Call ended...

I am very excited for my honeymoon with my love of life. I can't wait to share my feelings with her. I want to tell her how important she is to me, how much I love her, and how I cannot live without her.

I give her everything she wants. I want her to never feel anything bad like before. She experienced. I gave her all the happiness in the world.

To be continued.