33.

Jungkook pov...

We are in the car. I just stared jimin hyung he looks so happy he can't control his emotions. He just cried and smiled at a same time.

We both entered in a mension. She is waiting for us on the lunch and everyone is also. They all looked towards us with a hope.

I smiled towards jin hyung and nodded. he looked happy. They all look like they know the result already.

Jimin hyung run towards y/n and dragged her into a hug. She look confused. Jimin hyung starting crying so she hugged him back. What happened hyung is everything fine. She asked. He just hugged her tightly.

He broke the hug and cupped her cheeks. Y/naaaaahhh. I can't tell you how much I am happy. How much I am blessed. I found you again. He said and hugged her again.

What happened hyung atlist tell me. She said. Then he broke the hug and tell her everything about there past. She looked shocked.

Y/n pov....

I can't understand why hyung is got so emotional. I can't understand. He hugged me. I was confused.

Then he told me everything. I can't believe I almost lost my all hopes. That I can ever felt this warmth I just missed my parents. I always wanted there attention. I know they are not alive but the hope is still in my heart I don't know that I have a brother tooo I was so young  when my parents died.

A tear dropped from my eyes. I hugged him tightly and we both cried.

Jungkook pov...

I was like I am also started crying. The scene was so emotional. I was very happy for both of them. She always wanted to feel there parents love and somehow she found it from my parents.

But she actually didn't know that she had a brother. We both walked towards them and group hugged over them.

Then we broke the hugg. Jimin hyung placed his hand on y/n's shoulder. Like he didn't leave her at any cost we laughed y/n making a pout. Hey koo" why are you stared us like this.

Ohhh look at her how she changes her side. I said. hey kookie don't talk to my sister like that. Jimin hyung said. Look at him. He also changed his side.

Jin hyung come towards me and stood beside me by placed his hand on my shoulder. Hey you both brother and sister don't talk to my kookie like that  he said. I felt proud.

Jin hyung am I not your sister?? She asked while making a pout. Then jin hyung looses my hands. And walked towards her and stood beside her. Sorry koo" I have a sister too. He placed his hand on the other side of her shoulder.

Then one by one they all walked towards her and stood beside her.

Ohhh I felt like I am alone. How could you all do this to me. I said while making a pout then she run towards me and hugged me. I am with you koo" she said.

Everyone looked at her confusingly sorry hyungs. But I am always by my husband's side. She said and hugged me tightly. I laughed and hugged her back.

Hyung if I am side by my husband's so you all side by me. She said everyone started laughing. We both seated on the dining table she is seated between all hyungs.

She looks like a single sister of 6 mafia brother's. They all treated her like a little child. Jimin hyung feed her with his hands and she also then  jimin hyung had a call and he walked out.

Jimin pov...

I recived a call. Sir I found her information. she had a parents they lived in Busan she lived here from 5 years ago she completed her studies and now she is entern in xyz hospital. She had only two friends. Jane and nayle. She always hangout with them she lived alone in an apartment. He said. Ok so send me her location. I cut the call.

Then I heared a sound of caughing. I turned back what? I asked. Taehyung and jungkook they both stared me with a smirk on there faces.

I laughed what? I asked again. Taehyung hyung you know some one is trying to hide something from us. Ohh what is that?

He is behind a girl. Which is doctor. Jungkook said. Wowwwww it means he falls in love taehyung said. I laughed.

Stop teasing me i said so tell me what's going on taehyung said. I told them each and everything.

They both looked shocked. It means you kissed her without knowing her taehyung asked. Yeah so what now I try to know about her. I said.

We walked inside.

Jungkook pov....

I enterd in a room she is seated infront of the mirror. I walked towards her she stood up. I turned her towards me. I removed her scarf which she always wear. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. I pull her up in my arms.

And layed her down on the bed by pulling her closer to mine. She placed her head on my arms. I hugged her.

Koo" may I ask you something. she said.
I nodded. Yeah koo who is the donnor before jimin hyung.

She asked and seated on the bed. I am speechless is she find out I seated up on the bed it was your uncle. I said.

She hold my hands and pull them closser to her lips. She kissed on the back of my hands. Koo" you always cross all your limits to showing your love towards me. She said.

I was just stared her face you are ready to lost everything just because of me you know I always wanted to be your strength koo" but I am your weakness how should you kneeled infront of him.

Just because of me. Why koo" I was so hurt because of this. Koo" he threatens you and you never stop him. For that. Why? She asked. I just stay silent.

She hugged me tightly. I hugged her back please don't force me to give you answer y/n I said she broke the hug and kissed my forehead and hugged me after some time she slept in my arms. I layed her down on the bed.

And carsed her cheecks. I love you y/n I love you If I had to lost my life Just for you I never thing twice. For that. I can die for you easily. I kissed her forehead and slept. By pulling her closer to mine.

To be continued...