36.

Author's pov...

Sir we found some information about the one who attack on sir.park a guard said.

Who is he? Jin asked. Sir he is chang. What chang? But how it is possible. For him to attack hobi asked. Sir he had a superior. Mafia Lee min woo. He is the one whom we killed. That mafia lee. Who has my y/n jungkook asked yes sir he is the one jungkook tightend his fist.

I killed him. he said. but how chang know him namjoon said. Yeah that's the question. How they contacted each other. Let's find out each and everything Suga said and we started making a plan to catch them.

Chang pov...

Mafia Lee min woo I am sorry I again failed I said. He turned towards me and pointed a gun on my head. I told you already not to come infront of me if you lost. He said. I gulp sir please give me one more chance this time I killed him. I said yeah I told you to kill jungkook but instead you are cahsing that jiimin.

No this time the target is not jimin. The target is jungkook. I want him asap I just wanted to killl him but how it is possible I asked. Kidnapped y/n we automatically catch him and your target jimin he said.

I nodded and walked out.

Author's pov...

Koo" when will you come back I wanted to meet hyung. Take me too him Oh y/n I have a lot of work can I tell a driver he drop you there .Ok. she said.

Jungkook pick the phone and answer the call he orderd on the phone and cut the call.

Y/n was in the car.

She didn't realised that some one is stalking her. Then suddenly a couple of cars drove infront of her car. The driver stop the car four men's walked out from the car. Driver take out his phone from his pocket to call jungkook but the men who walked towards there car. He shooted driver on his forehead.

Y/n screamed by cover her ears with her hands one of the men open the door of the car and hold y/n wrist. He dragged her from out of the car Y/n started crying. He pushed her into his car and drove of.

Jungkook pov....

Ohhh where is my phone I called her. But she didn't pic her phone. So I call jimin hyung.

On call...

Jimin hyung where is y/n? Y/n you don't know where she is? He said oh come on hyung please tell me she didn't pic her call I try many times. Jungkook seriously y/n is not here. Hyung said.

A wave of fear trolling in my nerves. Hyung she left mension before 2 hours ago. But she didn't reached there. I said with a slow and stuttering voice. What? Kookie call her driver. He also didn't pic his call.

I cut the call and walked outside. I called hobi hyung and tell him to traced y/n location. A transmeter is fitted in her wedding ring. Ok kookie. Give me some time. Then I call Namjoon hyung. We make our plan on our phone.

Y/n pov....

Ouch! I woke up but I didn't saw anything it was all black infront of me I try to move my hands but I can't. They were tied with a rope. I am seated on a chair.

Then I heard a familiar voice and I try to found out who is he. Then I saw. That beast again. Ohhhh my dear y/naaaahhhh! I was scared but I can't show him. Like I am weak same as before.

How dare you kidnapped me? I yelled. He laugh devilish and walked towards me. Then he bend a little bitt and hold my face by my jaw. He tightend his grip on my face.

Look who's talking! You grown up y/n! He said. I spit on his face go away you beast as I say I felt a hard slap on my face. You bitch. He yelled and slapped me again.

Don't try to touch me again Jungkook and hyung will come and save me. Ok so call him he said and started dailing a number on call. whose this I heard jungkook voice ohh mr Jeon it's me uncle chang. you know me right. he said you mutherfucker! Jungkook yelled where is my y/n. Oh Mr Jeon don't worry she is with me and she is fine until you come and saved her hold on don't you dare to touch her. Jungkook said. Yeah I try my best. You can come in between one hour after that she I'll die. I shoot her. He said. No! No! Don't do that I'll just came there. Jungkook said in a worried voice. Yeah came asap only you and jimin I am waiting for you. he said. and cut the call. what do you think if you threatened them they will easily fall in your trap I said. he laughed. Ohh little y/nahhh. I know this very well that's why I kidnapped you. He said.

My eyes widdend. What do you mean I asked. He laugh I wanted to kill both of them one for me and another one for and he speak a word some one interrupt him one for me.

He was a middle aged men. He walked inside and said your husband I want to kill your husband. He said. I was like I am going to burst out with tears but some how I hold it. Why you wanna kill my husband I ask.

He laughed again cause he save you and killed my brother. He said. It means again this time I was the reason and why hyung. I asked. my uncle started laughing.

You are so innocent y/n your brother knows the truth which he forget. But when he remembered eveything he killed me but before he killed me I killed him. He said.

Which truth I asked Oh wait for a little my niece First let them come here. Then I will tell you. He said.

Jungkook pov....

Hobi hyung send me the location of y/n I texted it everyone in the group. I know they kidnapped y/n only because off me and I know there is trapped for me but why jimin hyung?

Me and hyungs. We both reached there on time. My mens coverd the location and hobi hyung already tracced the camera's suga hyung , v hyung, jin hyung and namjoon hyung slowly walked behind us we killed the men who are outside you both waited here when we signals you both entered with our mens we both nodded and We walked inside.

We entered and saw y/n she tied with a chair. Her lower lip was bleeding her hands were tied on back.

She looked towards us go away from here koo" they planned to kill you she said and continously tears flow from her eyes. I run towards her and seated infront of her I hugged her tightly I kissed her. She started crying again jimin hyung come towards her and hold her hand y/n stop crying nothing will happen to you he said hyung please go away. She said. Then we heared a voice.

A lot of men's are standing around with a guns then two men's come inside one was her uncle chang and another one was not familiar to me but i can say that he is the one mafia lee min woo.

To be continued.....