17.

Y/n pov...

Baby he said. Yes koo" I replied. He traced his hands on my belly. I want baby. he said. Baby?? I replied. yes if you are comfortable. He said. Why not koo" I wants baby tooo. I said. A wide smile placed on his lips which shows his dimple. I kissed on his dimples. He kissed me back.

Koo" I said. Hmmm he replied. How many kids do you want I asked he think for a while and put 3 fingers infront of me.

3 kids and who are they. I asked two girls and one boy. He said. Why two girls and one boy I asked. I don't know but I need two baby girls and one boy. I laughed ok. I said. then a door bell rangs.

He stood up and oppend the door. Then bring some breakfast for us.

After having breakfast we both get ready for outing.

We dressed almost same colour and then we visited many beautiful places. We intertwind our hands and walking in the streets.

We had a dinner In a restaurant and now he is drunk. As hell koo what are you doing stop drinking. I said. he smiled and pulled out his mobile phone from his pocket.

Hello can you please bring a car to pick us I am drunk. I don't drive. I have my wife with me and I don't take any risk. he said. and cut the call.

He is drunk but still he care for me. He placed his head on my shoulder and holding my waist tightly.

After a while we reached our hotel
room.

I asked help from his bodyguards. To bring him inside the room. They layed him on the bed and went out of the room.

I walked towards him. I removed his shoes and then his shirt. He is too sweaty. I walked inside the closet and pick some comfortable cloths from there.

I walked infront of the mirror to remove my jwellery then I felt a dropped on floor I looked towards the floor and saw a red blood dropped I looked into the mirror and saw my nose was bleeding. I pull out some tissue paper from the drawer and wipe it by looking at the cieling.

After cleaning it and having a long hot bath my body relexed so I walked out and walked towards the bed and layed beside him.

He is drunk I trassed my hand on his cheeks. I wonder. How handsome he is. I started kissing him on his allover the face.

Then at last. I kissed him on his lips. and this time he didn't reply so I just take the advantage of the situation. I kissed him like he always do. Then his neck. His scent is different is very special to me. I just want him. I placed my head on his neck and inhalling his sweet and spicy scent and hold him tightly.

After a lovely night long sleep in my husband's arms I woke up when my phone rangs. I pick up the call and walked some distance from the bed I don't want to reuin his peaceful sleep.

Me
Hello...

Mom...
Ohh! Y/nahhhh how are you?

Me..
I am fine mom! how are you?

Mom..
Yeah! I am good sweetie where is my son...

Me..
He is sleeping mom...

Mom..
Ohh! Sorry y/nahhh if I disturbing your sleep...

Me..
No mom.Even I am going to call you. I miss you mom.

Mom...
I miss you too sweetie. Ok you may take rest. I'll call another time ok.

Me..
Ok! Mom take care. Of you and dad.

Mom...
Ok honey! You too.

Call ended.

As I started walked into the bathroom. I lost my balance. I had some pain in my joints. Before a couple of months.

But it was not that much. But before a couple of days It hurts alot. I didn't tell jungkook. About this. Otherwise he will be worried about me.

May be it because of some previous health issues. I have to eat properly from now otherwise kookie will not spare me.

I walked inside.the bathroom and doing my morning routine. I walked out from the bathroom. He is stilll sleeping. I walked towards him and seated beside him.

And moved my hand to carresed his cheeks and kissed him on his forehead.

Koo" get up asap today is our last day here please koo" get up. He got up and placed his head on my lap and hugged my waist tightly and dragged his head in my stomach.

Koo"... Get up honey I said. He looked towards me and seated on the bed. Babe when will you woke up. He asked just before you. He placed his hand on his head. I know he had a headache. Wait I already called to the hotel service for serving a hot soup and hangover drink.

I layed on the bed now a days I am tired easily. He is in the bathroom. I don't know why but I don't feel like to go out but today is our last day in taly and he is very happy nowadays. so if I am the reason. I can do whatever to make him happy. I got up from the bed and seat again. I felt dizzy arround me. but still I manage to walked.

It's our last day in Italy. Tomorrow morning We have to go back to the Korea.

Y/nahhh come lets go there. We are in the mall we are buying some gifts for all of them. After a lot of shoping we are in the resturant. We both talked while eating. After a perfect dinner. We decided to walk alone in the night.

So we intertwind our hands in eachothers and walked I rested my head on his shoulder. Y/nahhh. He called my name. Yes koo" I replied. Are you happy with me. He asked. I stopped in the middle. And looked towards him.

I tiptoed and kissed him on his lips. He hold my waist tightly and kissed me back.

I broke the kiss and rested my head on his head. Koo" thankyou so much for everything. Whatever you give it to me for giving me a lovely parents and being my partner when I am not in my sences. I love you kooo. I love you from all my hurts.

He take out a box from his pocket and take out a beautiful light Necklace from it and placed it on my neck. It's look so beautiful koo I said. He smiled when will you buy it in the mall when we are doing shopping for our honeymoon. I smiled and kissed him.

He hugged me and smiled babe don't thank me I have to thank you for come into my life for giving me a beautifull family you are my wife and the reason of my happiness too.

To be continued.