29.

Jimin pov..

He laughed Born marrow for whom??? He asked. Jungkook turned his face on the other side but we have no other option. He is her blood relative but it's not easy to deal with him.

I took a deep breath. Y/n for y/n I said. he laughed.  Oh for that slut. He said. Before he said another word. I punch him on his face and jungkook is about to kick him. Put your shit in your mouth. I said.

He stood up how dare you punch me. He said.  how dare you talk shit about my sister. I said. Ok I will not he said and seated again.

So what do you want? I asked. He laughed and said. I want jeon' s mention I turned towards him my eyes widdend. Ok! I'll give it to you jungkook said.

It's not enough let me tell you my wishes. I want your all property. He said. As before I said any other word. Jungkook interupted. Ok I'll give it to you. But after transplant don't you dare to show your face. Jungkook said. Is he mad how he agreed with all his useless want's.

The deal is locked. We both stood up and walked out.

Author's pov...

Mr.chang. is on the call.

Hello, jungkook is under our orders our planed is successful.

The unkown person laughed. Ok good job! Phone call ended.

weaks passed .....

And this full week she had many changes in her body. She lost her weight she lost her hairs. Whenever she wokeup I turned her pillow on the other side. That she didn't saw that she lost her hairs. She cried alot. I hugged her. She rested on my chest she seated up Koo" she said. I looked towards her. She cover her head with a scarf. She cupped my cheecks and said. Koo" I want two promise from you. She said. What promise? I asked.

First  you didn't interupted me when I tell you about another promise. She said. I promised her koo" if I die. Don't ruin  your life. When you found another girl. Who loved you alot please marry her  and live your life happy and make babies with her. I always wanted to see you happy in your life but I am sorry I couldn't give you any happiness in your life. I can't say that I am perfect for you.

Maybe I am not for you that's why this is gonna happend with us. Look at me who I am. I look ugly I don't have any good looks. I lost my hairs which you like the most. A red spots on my body. A continously tears flow from her eyes. Every word which she said it stabbed in my heart.  A blood flow from her nose. I wipe it with tissues. Shhh! Shhhh! Don't bother yourself. I rested my head on her head. I cupped her cheeks.

Y/n you are the only one whom I loved in my life You are my wife to my last breath for me You are. The most beautiful women in the world. I love you. Not your body or your looks. Whenever I saw you I fall more deeply for you and be strong. You can't leave me alone in this world. Remember one thing if I lost you. I lost me tooo. You are the only reason for whom I lived.

Just wait for some times when You will recoverd with this. We make babies together. We raised them together. We saw are grandchildren together. When you become old. I still loved you that day just like I do today and more than today. I removed her scarf from her head. She hide it with her hands. Don't look at me like this. She said. No you look beautiful you stilll beautiful for me. I love you. I said.

I kissed her on her lips.  She rested her head on my chest and slept.. She is hurt now the problem is her uncle i just want that he gives her bornmarrow and that's it.

I heared a phone rang I layed her down and walked out. I pick the call and again that bastured. Ohh Mr.jeon. I was in the market I do alot of shopping please pay my bill. I'll send it to you he said and cut the call.

He almost do this  I pay his bar bills his house rent and almost I payed for his food. But I have to do this. Because of her.

Dr told me that her transplant is in next week. So I have to tolerate him. I make papers for him. To give him my property and this mension..

Jimin pov ..

No please no.please don't take her from me.. Please. She is so small. I have to take care of her. Leave me. Leave me. Leave me. I yelled and woke up. Again that's dream. Why I can't forget that at first I thought It it was my illusion.

But again and again that dream. Maybe it is related to my past.... I can't remember anything about my past. But why who is that girl maybe she is my family member.

But why I can't remember anything. I got up from the bed.  After that day i was behind that jerk Mr Chang. I don't know why but I can't feel good about him.

And his face is like so familiar to me. He threatens kookie and I know how to deal with this type of jerks. I can't let him loose any single penny on that jerk.

I know he has many property after giving him this mension and other properties. He is able to make them again.

But I have to be sure that this jerk will not harmed again my y/naaah and kookie.

I went to the dr.

Hello doctor. Oh Mr.park come please be seated. Doctor I have to come here and discusss something. Yeah mr park say it.

I want to make a test for born marrow. I said . Oh ok mr park. but there is a 1%chance that someone matches with easily.  He said. doctor I just wanna test. My self please I said. Ok so mr park. I will prepare. For it Ok I said and left the cabin . Before I went out of the room.

My phone rangs. Hello hyung. Jiminahhh were are you I want to meet you came asap. Jin hyung said. ok hyung I'll be there. I said and cut the call.

To be continued.....