38.

I hate him inside and pretending to love him infront of everyone. My father gives him the business. which we had. He is the owner of the business and he give me a post under his ownership.

Then after the birth of jimin your dad is always with you and your mom he trusted me. He handover his company on me. He didn't check anything but after some time his loyal manager knows the truth about me that I continued making a loss in business. Only for my gaining and his lost then your dad received a call from his manager he told him everything.

Your dad was very nice and kind hearted man. He talk to me about this I said sorry he clossed the topic. But again I continued my all tactics. I started going in bars playing cards and many illigal things. With company's ammmount.

And in between I make a deal with mafia Lee woo and lost my all money and I was under depth of him. He blackmailed me and many more things he just wanted to take out his money from me.

And one day my brother got to know everything. When I was reached to a mention. I was drunked He is waiting for me. I walked inside the leaving room and he is there he stood up and walked towards me he slapped me. I was shocked then he started telling me that what I would do scince know. I was drunk and frustrated from him. then he said let me inform this to a police I don't want my brother as a criminal he said and started walking towards his phone before he dailed a number I shoot him on his head He fall on the floor and died on the spot. Then your mom run outside the room.

And screamed by placing her hands on her mouth. And she saw me holding a gun. She started running inside. But I pull out my gun and shoot her in his heart. I heard a voice that someone is still there and saw each and everything which is happend there. I killed all of to workers inside the mention and I run towards the voice Y/n was 3 years old and jimin was 9 years old. I walked inside the room. I saw jimin holding y/n in his arms and crying. Y/naaaahhh uncle chang killed our parents. I can't spare him let's go and complaint about him to a police uncle he said.

I walked inside jimin scared from me. He hide y/nahh in his arms tightly. Uncle why did you kill my parents. He asked. I thought he wasn't tell anyone. About this. But he tried to call police station. Then I beat him until he Fainted I wanna kill both of you for your parents property but if I do so I will become a suspect so i locked both of them inside the room I didn't give any food to both of them for two days.

After that when I entered in the room I saw jimin is fainted because of starving and y/n situation is also not so good. I called a doctor who is my friend. I ask him about a medicine which you both forget everything which is happend with you.

So I started taking them a pill daily. Jimin lost his all memories but still he didn't lost except one word. You killed my parents. He always said that. One day. I entered in a mension I didn't find them anywhere. But when I realised that someone. Attacked me on my head with a heavy rode. A blood started flow from my head.

I walked towords jimin and beat him ridiculously I am almost about to kill him but I didn't so put him inside my car and throw him in the water and after some. After some time we heared a boy suside in the water. I thought it was you and you died.

I felt a relief. I raised y/n but whenever I saw her face I remind everything. I started giving her a medicines. Which help me to get her mad when I was drunk some time I try to do something wrong with her but some how I control my sences.

She is my brother's daughter and inside my heart I know she was a child to me. So I didn't do anything wrong with her.

But when I lost everything I didn't have any money. So I signed a paper from her to her parents property and she started having a burden on me. So I sold her to mafia lee. For paying my debt.

Jungkook pov....

As he said these words. I can't make control on my self. But before I do anything. I heared a shot and the next moment. He died. on the chair. I looked behind me and saw y/n. She is holding a gun in her hands. She shooted him on his head.

Then she throw the gun on the floor and she also seated on the floor and started crying hard. As before I walked towards her jimin hyung stood up. And walked towards her he seated on the ground... And hugged her tightly in his arms and they both burst into tears.

Jimin pov....

I never know a truth which I always wanted to know it gives me this much pain. That bastured ruined my family just because of his greed.

When he throw me in the water. I didn't know anything more than that and after that a men rescued me from there. he had his wife. they don't have any child so they abort me and give there sir name and name to me and my dad who raised me who give me all his attention love and care one day they both died in a car excident now I have no one with me. Then my brother's we meet when we both were too young. They started talking to me. Then we become a family for each other.

But my y/n my little sister she had to threw with all this pain in her life because of that bastured from know I just wanted to give her Everything which she didn't realised before.

And I am thankful to God that i again meet my sister.

To be continued.....