16. 🔞

Jungkook pov...

We are taking leave with everyone while Mom looks like she is about to cry. But not for me, for y/n.

Ohh y/nahhhh, my daughter. Please don't forget to call me daily. Ok and Jungkook take care of her. And don't you dare to fight with her, among many other things? She said it for her, but not a single word for me. Seriously, sometimes it looks like she is her daughter. And I am their son-in-law. Well, after all, they loved my wife, and I am happy for that.

We both drove off to the airport. She is very excited. She continued discussing what we'd do there; she didn't take a pose all the time when we were in the car. And I just nodded at her every word.

Time skips.....

Finally, we are in Italy. We reached our hotel. We entered our room.

We both laid down on the bed.

Koo," she called my name. Hmmm, I just hummed while closing my eyes.When will I go for an outing? she said. Tomorrow, I said.

But koo," as she spoke another word, I cut her words. No ifs and buts; take a proper rest. I said. She turned to the other side. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. Please, babe, take a proper rest, then we will go for an outing, ok? I said. She hummed.

After taking a peaceful nap, I woke up when I heard some noises. I opened my eyes, and I saw her. Come on, Koo, get ready, we have to go. She said she is very excited. She is standing in front of the mirror. I covered myself in a blanket.

She walked towards me and threw the basket on the floor. I screamed. Let me sleep! I said. What??? Did you just yell at me? She asked while raising her eyebrow.

I mean, yeah, I am mafia. I had some reputation; how could she scare me with her eyes? I took a gulp. No! No, baby, why am I yelled at you? There is no chance. I said. I don't think so, she said. I told you there was no chance. baby sorry If you feel hurt, I said. Yeah, that's better. she said while nodding. and walked into the closet, I could feel the winning expression on her face.

I take her out, and we spend our whole day exploring places in Italy. I took her to the restaurant, and I planned some surprises for her. She is wearing a long, hot red outfit. She tied her hair in a bun. She never misses a chance to amaze me with her beauty.

I pulled out a chair. she seated. I sat in front of her after having dinner. We went for a walk. We intertwined our hands and walked on the sand near the beach. This is so beautiful, Koo. Thank you so much. She said. I looked toward her. She smiles and hugs my arm.

Y/n pov...

There were two boys a little far from us. They continuously stared at us. Y/N, please wait here; I'll be right back, ok? he said, walking towards the car. The two boys started walking and stood in front of me. Come, let's go with us, they both said. What. Leave aside, I have to go. I said. One of the boys started laughing. I said, Come with us. He said that while making a tight fist on my hands, I tried to resist my hand, but then, with a loud sound of fire, I covered my ears with my hands. A man yelled in pain on the floor. How dare you touch her? He walked towards him and started punching on another's face. I hold his hand. Koo, stop it. leave them. I said.

He left him. He got up and dragged one of his men, whom Koo shot in the leg. What is this koo? I said. How dare they touch? I will not spare anyone who touches which is mine He said. I know the situation. So to control his anger, I kissed him. He held my waist tightly and pulled me closer to him. He sucked my lips. I kissed him back. I followed his steps. He explores his tongue into my mouth. After a long makeout session, we broke the kiss. He held my wrist and dragged me to the car.