20.

Next day...

Jungkook pov....

We are having breakfast babe open your mouth I said. She shook her head no I don't want koo" please she said I stared her. she frustratedly rolled her eyes and took a bite.

Then grab may banana milk bottle. Let me drink this. She said while making a pout no I took the bottle from her hand first you have to eat this properly. Then I will give it to you I said.

Ok so eat yourself I don't have apitate. She said and get up from the chair and walked out then I heard a familiar voice. Hello jungkook! She said ohh hii selva.

Come have a breakfast. I said. No you can she said. Ok you can wait for me in my office I will be there. I said. she nodded and walked inside.

After having a breakfast. I got up and walked into the office. I set on the chair. Did you bring the papers. She asked. yes I have. I replied. Ok so show me the conditions. She said.

I give it too her she read everything she said too adding some more points in it.

Suddenly someone dragged inside and in the whole world only one person have this audicity to do this. Koo" she screamed my name. But stopped after seeing selva in the office. Her smile disappeared in an frustrated expression.

Ohh! Hi selva. She said and walked towards me and stood behind me. I was seated on the chair. Ok so selva you may wait for me outside. I will call you I said. she shook her head no you can do whatever you wanna do I will not go outside she said. And seated infront of me.

I can feel the silent fight which is happening arround me almost y/n come inside for 5 or 10 minutes. she said. she felt suffocated here but today she almost seated here without any important work.

Ok I put some more points you may check selva. As I said. she stood up and walked towards me and bend down in a seductive way. She was too closed to me.

Y/n is also seated infront of me. When selva bend over me. y/n kick me on my leg from under the table and she stared me and I can feel she try to say something with her eyes. Then i creat a distance between selva and me then y/n's eyes are red and a sharp gaze on selva.

Selva comes more closer to me. Hey! Keep some distance! Y/n yelled. We both looked towards her. she smiles fake and rearrange some stuff which is placed on my table.

I don't know how I control my laugh infront of them but my wife looking so pretty and sexy burning in the fire of jealousy.

Selva again try to keep touching to me and being so closer to me y/n continously stared her Like she will eat her on the spot or burn her alive.

Then she stood up and walked towards me and pull my chair back and seated on my lap. By wrapping her arms around me. I am so shocked I mean she never ever being this type of bold before.

But I like her this side to. Koo" how much time do you take she asked. a little bit. ohh ok. If I seated here you have any problem with this. She asked making a pout. While selva continously stared us.

No babe why would I this office is yours this chair is yours this man whom you seated on his lap. Is yours. she smiled. And kissed my cheeks. ok.

Selva stood up straight and tap jungkook's shoulder look kookie while pointing her finger on the screen of laptop. She said. But y/n shrugged her hand. Ohh! Sorry! I didn't saw that your hand placed on my koo's shoulder.

Selva rolled her eyes frustratedly. Ok kookie. you can e-mail me. Mr.jeon jungkook. Y/n said with a smirk on her lips she is still seated on my lap her one hand around my neck and the other one is trassing my hair.

Selva rushed out of the room with a loud thud of the door. Y/n continously stared her with a slight smirk on her lips when she got out of the office y/n laughed and I just stared her face with a love. But the problem is she is seated on my lap.

I think She didn't realised where is she seated. I tightend my hold on her waist. To pull her closer to mine. Her eyes are widdend.

She try to resist from my grip so some one was being jealous huhh! I said. she divert her gaze no nothing like that she replied. Uh haa! Ok then look into my eyes and repeat it again. I said. I don't know what are you talking about. She said. hmm! Hmm! I thought you were angry with me but no. some one has another plans may be. I said. While put head on her nap.

I started kissing in the nap of her neck. Then I sucked her earlobe. I can feel the shiver in her body. And (whispered) " do you know what you did to me huhh! Now you have to fix it" I hold her neck. and put her more closer to mine. then I turned her towards my face by holding her waist and seated her on my both laps she stared in my eyes.

As she spoke a word I captured her lips in my lips. I kissed her patiently and she also started kissing me back She carsed my hair then I broke the kiss and trolled down in her neck I continiously kissed sucked her neck she started moaning.

Jun-_ jungk_ jungkook! She said. my name. I carrsed her lips. By my thumb.
Say it again! I said. stared her lips. she said again with breathing heavily.
Jung_ jungkook! She said slowly. I bite her lips. Say it loud. I said my lips are still on her lips and suck her lips.

Say it! I orderd. Jungkook! She said. I kissed her more raughly and exploring her mouth I stood up by holding her under her hips.

And layed her down on the table. I unbottend her shirt and throw it on the floor and kissed her on her neck. Then I started giving her such beautiful. Marks on her neck. She just moaning and tightens her grip on my head.

she unbottend my shirt. And throw it on the floor and started kissing on my neck. But I can't take her lead. So I hold her neck. And put her face closed to mine.

Don't do this doll. otherwise I eat you. I said and suck her neck.

To be continued....